[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@joyy said:

sooooo.....you still remember.....
bwhuahahahahahahahai can't wait to see itwhen that day comes, it'll be your graduation day from a honorary member of byeontaes to a lifetime Triple-X byeontaest (as in "the most")
on that day, don't forget to wear "sarong" for that JJS' lil bro to have more space for its new homei present to you a picture of what it'll be....more or less

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AlobArochakaman......waaaait....

sarong.jpg

now, i see this picture is more suitable for youmay i suggest it to be your new ava??of course, @someonelovely has to agree on it...who am i really compared to her.. :-bd
Note to @tiendoankdon't cry over it....i can always look for another one for youlooking for a replacement now

Guest AlobAro

@joyy said: @AlobArochakaman......waaaait....
now, i see this picture is more suitable for youmay i suggest it to be your new ava??of course, @someonelovely has to agree on it...who am i really compared to her.. :-bd

Guest jjsweeter0211

350 posts+ to read again @-) You guys rock :*Thanks so much for all the updates~~~
:* :* :* :* :*
tumblr_mq5y05Vfz81r54quko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mq5y05Vfz81r54quko2_1280.jpg

joyy said: @AlobArochakaman......waaaait....

sarong.jpg

Note to @tiendoankdon't cry over it....i can always look for another one for youlooking for a replacement now

Guest AlobAro

@ilukd77 said:

@AlobAro .... OPPS ... I am sorry ... I was hoping for the action ... But not from u ... Sorry ... @someone ... Sorry i almost got your man in the action .. Sorry .. My mind is not working from all the craziness .. :)>- ^:)^

Archived