[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 6 got me in tears too. Awesome acting from IU but JH's sis really got on my nerves. I hope I don't have to see much of her for the remaining episodes. Nothing is more annoying than watching a dumb bully in action! What I'm really curious about is SS' s real parents. With that photograph and from the preview, it does look as if the father had a thing with MR and that she's Soon Sin's mum. Question is why the present mum doesnt know anything? 

I was coming to put my feelings on writing only to find out that you, @ZarraJae beat me to it.  
The show is excellent save for the bits regarding the producer's next of kin, be it father, mother and sister.  That vodevillesque feel to their characters doesn't sit well with the story.

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU Meets Biological Mother After Her Father's Deathyoure-the-best-lee-soon-shin-iu-meets-bi

IU finally meets her biological mother Lee Mi Sook.

March 24, the 6th episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Beset Lee Soon Shin" featured Shin Yi Jung (Bae Green) makings sarcastic remarks at Lee Soon Shin (IU).

After learning about the fact that her older brother Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) is trying to get Lee Soon Shin to sign a contract, Shin Yi Jung decides to get involved. Shin Yi Jung shows up at the restaurant Lee Soon Shin works and asks her what she did to seduce him. When she gets angry, she spills coffee on herself and blames Lee Soon Shin.

Shin Yi Jung tells her to pay for her clothes and adds, "This is why education from your parents is important. Is that what your father taught you? Apologize right now." Lee Soon Shin replies, "I need the apology." When Shin Yi Jung tries to pour water on her, Lee Soon Shin blocks it.

The water spilled all over Shin Yi Jung and Lee Soon Shin hesitates. Shin Yi Jung begins to shout when Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) appears at the restaurant.

Lee Soon Shin is shocked after she sees Song Mi Ryung.

©kdramastars.com

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""You're the Best Lee Yoon Shin" Lee Ji Hoon Lies to IU, "Jo Jung Suk is a Scam Artist"youre-the-best-lee-yoon-shin-lee-ji-hoon

"You're the Best Lee Yoon Shin" Lee Ji Hoon lies about Jo Sung Suk's identity to IU.

March 24, the 6th episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Yoon Shin" featured Kim Young Hoon (Lee Ji Hoon) lying to Lee Soon Shin (IU) regarding Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk).

Shin Joon Ho returns to the café Lee Soon Shin works and tells her, "When we complete this contract, let's start you off in the acting school in our company." It was the same thing the scam artist from the past had said to Lee Soon Shin so she begins to think of Shin Joon Ho as a scam artist as well.

Lee Soon Shin tells him, "Can't you think of a better line? You scam artist. Do I look that easy to you?" Shin Joon Ho hesitates and says, "I'm Shin Joon Ho." Shin Joon Ho continues to get her to sign the contract but quickly disappears when his little sister Shin Yi Jung (Bae Green) appears at the café.

Frustrated, Lee Soon Shin asks her boss Kim Young Hoon, "Is he really Shin Joon Ho?" Aware of Shin Joon Ho's plans to take advantage of Lee Son Shin as a part of his revenge on Choi Yeon Ah (Kim Yoon Seo), he replies to her, "Does he want you to sign a contract? He must have seen something. He plays around too much."

Lee Soon Shin set her mind on Shin Joon Ho as a scam artist after hearing Kim Young Hoon's answer.

©kdramastars.com

Joon Ho's sister.. annoys the hell out of me. =)) Her voice, attitude and overall package is grating on my nerves. Why couldn't she have been written as someone other than a clingy, whiny annoying richard simmons is beyond me. Aigoo... 

I guess in ep 7 Jun Ho finally convince Soon Shin to sign the contract cause Soon Shin wear that purple dress in a party. To be honest, I really don't like her mother the most. That actress. I can't believe how much she loves herself. I mean... look how she live in her... living room? That room looks like the center of her universe or somethin. She look at herself all the time.  Her picture from her past work always showed on the wall. She really doesn't tired looking at herself.She is so proud of her self. I found it quite... 'fascinating' how someone could love their self that much without being... bored?Or disgust?! Since she abandoned her own fragile little child out of nowhere and she act almost felt like nothing ever happend????Well... in the end I think I'm the one who disgust of her. Great actress my a**!

ZarraJae said: Episode 6 got me in tears too. Awesome acting from IU but JH's sis really got on my nerves. I hope I don't have to see much of her for the remaining episodes. Nothing is more annoying than watching a dumb bully in action! What I'm really curious about is SS' s real parents. With that photograph and from the preview, it does look as if the father had a thing with MR and that she's Soon Sin's mum. Question is why the present mum doesnt know anything? 

@edensor Yes, I too guessed that the actress abandoned both father and daughter but what I am curious about is does the present mum know that SS is her husband's daughter from an extra-marital affair? If she does, she must be the most forgiving woman in the world to still be so good and understanding towards the husband. She confuses me because I feel that she doesnt know that SS is her husband's child. I don't know why but there is something that is not quite right here, especially the hate from the second sis and grandma towards SS. I guess everyone knows about her birth secret except SS.

Archived