[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Chan Woo will finally man up and tell Yu Shin,He has liked her from the start next episode.and I was right,He met that annoying sister for the first time at the club. BTW You can tell Yu shin is not as player kind as she wants people to believe she is.She was affected by that one night stand with Chan Woo and it was obvious.I think she lacks self-esteem and thinks no one loves her or will love her.

Really hardly can wait for next episode,JH at SS's house and god he looks scared of that family and those 2 sisters questions.It's gonna be awesomely funny as always.I'm so in love with Joon Ho.LOL :)) I say more Joon Ho and Soon Shin's scenes together,these two are so funny. =)) BTW The mom really is a natural born prosecutor. LOL

@dexter8010

I don't know. But If you check the first page, @phoung  has posted a translated article from KBS and the last paragraph shows that Joon Ho and Soon Shin,Yu Shin and Chan Woo, and Hye Shin and Jin Wook will be couple, Actually it seems Hye Shin and the baker guy are going to have the most gentle and romantic relationship out of all of them. While Soon Shin will have "Daddy long legs" kind of a relationship with Joon ho and Yu Shin is going to have prickly but sweet relationship with Chan Woo.

2i0pro3.jpg

Guest trisy

http://koreandrama.com/category/news/drama/

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 7: Yoo In Na's Reasons To Be Bad To IU Revealed

Posted on March 31, 2013 in drama by Eunsuh00FavoriteAdd to Pins

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 7 Yoo In Na's Reasons To Be Bad To IU Revealed

Yoo-shin (Yoo In-na) had her own grievances against Soon-shin (IU).

Yoo-shin drinks with Chan-woo (Go Joo-won) after she is hurt by her mother Jung-ae (Go Doo-shim) working in menial jobs to support the family. Chan-woo chastises Yoo-shin’s harshness against Yoo-shin, but Yoo-shin reveals her own reasons for being harsh to her sister.

Yoo-shin says, “my mother and father only had Soon-shin in their minds ever since she came. I was always out of their mind, never in their attention”.

Chan-woo tries to comfort her, saying “that’s because you do just fine on your own”, but Yoo-shin says that no matter what how she tried to be accepted by their parents, Soon-shin always came first.

Yoo-shin eventually cries “everyone blames me, but do you know how it feels to be parted from your dad without even saying goodbye?” and Chan-woo begins to feel sorry for her.

Guest trisy

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 8 Review: IU Is Criticized for Her Appearance

Posted on March 31, 2013 in drama by viaFavoriteAdd to Pins

201303312043201710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 8, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) has signed a contract with Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk)’s agency.

The staff were having a meeting about ‘Making Soon Shin a Top Star within 6 months Project’, when they criticized her looks.

Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon) announced, “As you can tell, she’s not naturally beautiful like Song Hye Kyo. She’s 160cm tall, and looks skinny, but has some extra flab around her body.” He continued, “She’s not glamorous like Shin Min Ah, so she can’t show off her body. Plus, she didn’t go to a good enough college like Kim Tae Hee and Han Ga In, so she can’t show off her brain.”

Other staff added, “She would still be hopeless even after plastic surgery and acting practice. It would at least take a year to fix and recover her eyes, nose, jaws, and lips. Let’s make it a long-term project.”

Joon Ho argued, “You’re telling me to make a plastic monster? I thought you guys would be more professional than this.”

Source: TVdaily

Guest trisy

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 8 Review: Yoo In Na Rejects Go Joo Won "The Other Night Was A Mistake"

201303312053251710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 8, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) rejected Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) and told him the other night was a mistake.

Yoo Shin has been avoiding Chan Woo after the night they spent together at a motel. As Chan Woo kept calling her, Yoo Shin decided to meet him. She said to him, “The other night was a mistake.” However Chan Woo answered, “How about going out with me?”

Yoo Shin laughed an said, “You’re not thinking about marriage after spending a night with me, are you? I tempted you first, why are you trying to take responsibility of me? I don’t want to be serious with you.”

Chan Woo showed interest in Yoo Shin by saying, “What’s wrong with getting married?”

Source: Newsen

Guest trisy

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 8 Review: IU & Lee Mi Sook's First Greetings

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 8, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) had their first greetings.

Soon Shin signed a contract with Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk), and became a trainee. As Soon Shin got caught eating snacks by Joon Ho, he dragged her to a gym.

There they met Mi Ryung who was working out already. Soon Shin said hi to her politely, and Mi Ryung commented, “What a charming lady.”

The two don’t know that they are mother and daughter yet.

Source: TVdaily

Guest trisy

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 8 Review: Go Doo Shim Wonders About The Secret of IU's Birth

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 8, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) received Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s scarf from Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young).

The scarf that was wrapped around little Soon Shin’s body when she first came to the house had initials written on it. Just then, Jung Ae recalled the old photo of her husband with a high school student wearing the same scarf.

Jung Ae started to wonder about the secret of Soon Shin’s birth. She even thought that she might be her husband’s daughter.

Thank you everyone for the spoilers and articles!

I'm really liking this drama! Like some of you I'm watching hundred year inheritance but the last few episodes are getting annoying and I'm liking this one a lot more.

Soo Shin and Joon Ho are so cute together! I hope he'll find out she has a beautiful voice soon so they'll sing a song together. I'm dying to hear a duet! They are both such great singers! They even made a point of making Joon Ho's character an ex-singer so they HAVE to make them sing! lol

Archived