[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I quite enjoy this drama...I liek IU in the role of Lee Soon Shin,i always love a leading lady with a strong character and that she knows how to respond back....I also like her mom,because if she's her dad real daughter with another women kdrama always made the wife hate the kid and now it's so refreshing to see that she loves her...I like the story of the Lee Yoo Shin with the doctor guy even if i don't like her yet as a character..The leading guy is so much fun,i actually like him already even if his a brat...I find his relationship with his dad really intresting...I was quite surprised about Soon Shin being an actress insted of an singer(come on,why would u cast IU in a leading role to portray an acress when u have ot there many good actresses even rookies?)Hope that the writer will change and make her an singer

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mjoj8bE3el1qh1uhdo1_1280.jpg
bigger version

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 3 Preview: Would Jo Jung Suk Accept 'Turning IU into Swan' Project?

In the previous episode of You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) suggested a bet to Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) to prove his capability of a producer. She bet on Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) to turn her into a top star.

Joon Ho was extremely confused by her flakey suggestion. The viewers are curious if he would accept the challenge of turning the ugly duckling, Soon Shin into a beautiful swan.

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-3-preview-would-jo-jung-suk-accept-turning-iu-into-swan-project/

ZarraJae said: Random thought: Could it be that Chang Hun (Soon Shin's dad) and SMR are siblings and not lovers? It could be she abandon her own baby and family and left baby with brother to go in search of fame? This comes to mind because if Chang Hun is the real father, why isn't he as tolerable towards SS as much as the other two daughters and how would the wife not mind and instead seems to care more for SS? If SS is the daughter of her husband's lover, I don't think she would be that loving towards SS. And it doesnt also explain why the grandma would dislike her own son's daughter?

Oh thanks. It means... ermm... 6pm at my place. Gonna try to watch it live today. 
I really miss IU. I really miss her on twitter. Imagine what she could write now... haa~~ IU... I'm tired drinking juice. When will you comeback? T_T

Guest dramaschonney

Hello everyone, is there already a raw version? Missed the time and I'm already such an addict cuz I wanna waaaatch it :D

Thank you in advance!!!!Already dying to know what happened!

Gugling trying to find -maybe some channel will rerun LSS 3. can't find it  :-w I just able to watch from scene
chingzyonJustintv_zps1afe0a11.png

until the last when Soon Shin got caught by her dad ad Smith Cafe
sf_zps8c4ff5f2.png

That baby painting somehow look scary to me. Why did she hang that paint? Is it remind her with her long lost baby?Somebody... please spoil me what happened in tonight ep. 

Guest platini09

hi everyone, new here, i love IU and this drama alot :)
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-3/

ep 3 raw everyone

Saw the episode but i'll wait for the subtitles to understand better..

I like so much Soon Shin's character,that she has personality 

>:) ...love her chemestry with JoonHo :x ...they are so funny together,he's so hilarious....By the way,that painting with the child sure was kinda creepy...Quite funny the new guy(with the flu mask),he didn't even think that the girl was scared of him(from the preview i already see an intresting pair in him and the 1st daughter)I felt quite sad when it showed JoonHo's past relashionship with YoonAh(i guess he still has leangering feelings for her)

put the spoiler tag but it doesn't work at all :-??

Done watching ep 3 RAW.
Soon Shin and JJS *I still find it hard to remember his chara name hereXDD* indeed so funny together. All I can say is IU in 3th ep is getting better better and better. She is so funny, so into Soon Shin. She made me forget she is IU XD Well... Soon Shin and IU kind a have same personality. Sometimes IU is just pabo like soon Shin :)) But cuteee as always too :xAnd JJS... he is best looking when we see it from the side. How to say it in english... his hair just so beautiful from left side LOL

JJS is an extremely talented actor and a stage actor and singer.Who has been in the business longer than some younger actor. Was going to quietly lurk and not intending to comment. He has an extremely expressive ability to make his character come alive. You should see him not only in his 3 dramas but his musical productions.

ck1Oz

said: JJS is an extremely talented actor and a stage actor and singer.Who has been in the business longer than some younger actor. Was going to quietly lurk and not intending to comment. He has an extremely expressive ability to make his character come alive. You should see him not only in his 3 dramas but his musical productions.

Archived