[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

jiaxin1603 said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

it been quiet here.....the korean netizens should worried more about their north neighbors then this controversy and learn to enjoy them at a go.....i hate to see a good series being affected just because of the controversy.....<br />

some of us are name after the heroes too n it does not means we disrespect them.......to them they are aliking the character to the efforts of the heroes.....and turning it into a success stories....why must all these ppl always only look at the bad sides and thinking it an insults??? why cant they learn to look at the bright sides and learn to accept the positive insteads???? maybe because they having too much free times that why.....

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JenA313

This is, as its title says, Chwigo!!! Cannot wait for Soon Shin's journey as celebrity to unfold. She and Jin/Jun(?) Ho already make me tingly with their cute chemistry.

i absolutely LOVE this drama even though i've only watched 2 episodes (can't wait for the 3rd and 4th to be subbed)!i also think for an idol actor, IU has done an outstanding job!! i've seen so many bad idol actors but she is really good! :D
i might also be biased since i started watching the drama bc of her AND jo jung suk <3 but i just love them together who cares if there's an age gap ><
tahiti.jpg 61652881.jpg

Tahiti (타히티) - Don't Know, Don't Know (몰라몰라) 320 kbps

You're the Best Lee Soon Shin OST Part 1

Guest jjsweeter0211

First two episodes recap is up
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episodes-1-2/

Poster change for YTBLSS

171378_648961_228.jpg

2013031809502825710_1.jpg.

The drama “You Are the Best Lee Soon Shin” which stars IU is receptive of its audience! On March 18, a representative of the production team behind the drama stated that they edited the main poster on March 14.

The representative stated, “The previous main poster for ‘You Are the Best Lee Soon Shin’ shows the main characters stepping on 100-won coins. The production company has edited the main poster so that instead of 100-won coins, it shows a cylinder.”

This action was in response to criticism of the show. On the episode broadcast on March 10, one character teases IU’s character ‘Lee Soon Shin’ by calling her a 100-won coin. (The reason behind this joke is the fact that Korea’s historic figure is actually on the 100-won.) Viewers stated this scene was belittling General Lee Soon Shin. Later Netizens and viewers alike began to have issue with the fact that the characters were stepping on 100-won coins in the main poster. They stated that this was also belittling General Lee Soon Shin.

Source : Soompi

I finished watching four episodes, and here are some thoughts.
First of all, I want to say that enjoy this drama. There are many secrets to be revealed. It can allow the characters to grow and for the plotline to develop even further. I want to see how all those secrets will unfold.

So here's what I'm thinking, could it be that Soon Shin Father is not her biological father? Could it be that he and his wife decided to adopt her as a baby? I'm finding it weird that his wife would still be with him if her betrayed her. Or maybe he brought the baby and told his wife they would raise her as their own and that they should keep it a secret from the world? Cause it seemed to me that Soon Shin mother doesn't know the actress is SH biological mother.

My second thought is that I find the OTP circumstances very similar. Joon Ho was ditched by his girlfriend because she was seeking a career as an actress. Soon Shin was abandoned by her mother because she was after a career as an actress. That could bring them closer and help them understand one another. I can't wait for their love story to begin.

I thing IU is very promising actress, first time I see her. She's really pretty and good as an actress. Joon Ho character is very funny and cute. I love Yoo In Na (she's the reason I started watching this drama) but I find her character so annoying, immature and spoiled brat in this drama.

When I saw the preview for episode 5, I asked myself, what the hell is wrong with those people? Why are they blaming Soon Shin for what happened to the father? I mean, actually she didn't do anything wrong. Which bring me back to my thought, maybe that Father is not Soon Shin biological father. Otherwise, why would that grandmother would treat her that way?

Archived