[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While they were having the meeting about Lee Soon Sin and were saying that it was nothing special about her, was I the only one shouting: IT'S THE NAME!!!? If it's about her image, they can easily use her name. I'm sure anybody would remember it.
@Miky88 Jo In Sung is hilarious all the time, with or without Lee Soon Sin. :D I'm glad I get to see Lee Ji Hoon again. His role in this one is totally different from his role in School 2013.

@Hannahmiriam You sure are right...If i find Joon Ho hilarious,In Sung is way more than him...but even so i love him..He was one of my favorite characters in School for me so i was so happy to see him again so fast...and here i actually saw how tall and skinny he actually is =)) I also want to see his romance with Park Chan Mi,Chan Woos' sister...

Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps nothing happened that night between CW and YS when they were drunk? Maybe YS vomitted all over them, hence both of them being almost naked? YS didnt give CW a chance to explain what happened that night and he repeated the word "responsibility"? when YS teased him about it. Perhaps he didnt understand what she said at first but when he did, he wasnt given a chance to explain or maybe he chose not to clarify? 

ZarraJae said: Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps nothing happened that night between CW and YS when they were drunk? Maybe YS vomitted all over them, hence both of them being almost naked? YS didnt give CW a chance to explain what happened that night and he repeated the word "responsibility"? when YS teased him about it. Perhaps he didnt understand what she said at first but when he did, he wasnt given a chance to explain or maybe he chose not to clarify? 

bella1025 said: ZarraJae said: Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps nothing happened that night between CW and YS when they were drunk? Maybe YS vomitted all over them, hence both of them being almost naked? YS didnt give CW a chance to explain what happened that night and he repeated the word "responsibility"? when YS teased him about it. Perhaps he didnt understand what she said at first but when he did, he wasnt given a chance to explain or maybe he chose not to clarify? 

Then my question is... if between them really nothing happened then... what? Is it possible Yoo shin don't know? I mean... you know... maybe you don't remember what happend that night, but surely your body does, right? EXCEPT... Yoo Shin don't know the different which means that she is still... xxx

btw... watched Eng Sub from ep 8, so we know that 1. omma, Hye Shin, grand ma knows it all about Soon Shin. But what about Yoo Shin? When Hye shin said she can understand Yoo Shin feeling when she talked to her mother its look like that Yoo Shin knows the truth about Soon Shin too. Is it right?2. So grandmother don't know about Soon Shin real mother. Because she didn't know that she is the same person with -who is her name before...KR?
I'm so gonna wait next saturday to come. Love the preview when JJS visiting their house. Maybe to ask permitted for soon Shin to live in the dorm?!

hi everyone, i was just waiting for this drama to be shown at kbsworld but dang! after one episode, i was already looking for sites where they show the succeeding episodes with english subs! i like the chemistry between Soon Shin and Joon Ho! I have not watched this actor before and I was surprised that he is a lot older than IU because it really doesn't look that way. anyway, both of them are great in portraying their roles, as with the other actors and actresses here! The death of the father and the succeeding scenes made me cry a lot but it was not a heavy feeling, it was just sad and touching. now, i can't wait for the weekend to come!
anyway, i am also thinking about these things...
a. Does Yu Shin also know that Soon Shin was adopted? It seemed that way when Hye Shin was talking about Yu Shin's attitude towards Soon Shin.b.  Why does Joon Ho's father dislike the actress? He keeps on saying she is not good company for his wife? Was it mentioned before that he knew her from the past? Maybe he, along with Soon Shin's father had a connection with her? Did I miss out on these parts?

ahoxan

said:

bella1025

said:

ZarraJae

said: Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps nothing happened that night between CW and YS when they were drunk? Maybe YS vomitted all over them, hence both of them being almost naked? YS didnt give CW a chance to explain what happened that night and he repeated the word "responsibility"? when YS teased him about it. Perhaps he didnt understand what she said at first but when he did, he wasnt given a chance to explain or maybe he chose not to clarify? 

Guest beyobaio

smmr said:

hi everyone, i was just waiting for this drama to be shown at kbsworld but dang! after one episode, i was already looking for sites where they show the succeeding episodes with english subs! i like the chemistry between Soon Shin and Joon Ho! I have not watched this actor before and I was surprised that he is a lot older than IU because it really doesn't look that way. anyway, both of them are great in portraying their roles, as with the other actors and actresses here! The death of the father and the succeeding scenes made me cry a lot but it was not a heavy feeling, it was just sad and touching. now, i can't wait for the weekend to come!
anyway, i am also thinking about these things...
a. Does Yu Shin also know that Soon Shin was adopted? It seemed that way when Hye Shin was talking about Yu Shin's attitude towards Soon Shin.b.  Why does Joon Ho's father dislike the actress? He keeps on saying she is not good company for his wife? Was it mentioned before that he knew her from the past? Maybe he, along with Soon Shin's father had a connection with her? Did I miss out on these parts?

Hi Everyone :DIt's my first post on this thread...2 days ago I just watched the first 8 episodes of this week-end drama!! And I liked it!! It's so funny...well acted...and full of promises :D
@Raine: Yeah, Soon Shin is the only one who don't know about her own birth!! Well, it was expected!! I'm wondering how she will react!!@dexter8010: I think that Yoo Shin knows too! Because of what she said to Chan Woo when she was drunk!!

Archived