[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

bella1025 said:

ahoxan

said:

bella1025

said:

ZarraJae

said: Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps nothing happened that night between CW and YS when they were drunk? Maybe YS vomitted all over them, hence both of them being almost naked? YS didnt give CW a chance to explain what happened that night and he repeated the word "responsibility"? when YS teased him about it. Perhaps he didnt understand what she said at first but when he did, he wasnt given a chance to explain or maybe he chose not to clarify? 

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KQI88

Contrary to some of you i think Yu Shin also knows that Soon Shin is adopted. Her talk with Chan U(do you know how hard it was when Soon Shin came to live with us?) and with her mother(sometimes i don't know which daughter you gave birth to). Also made me think that the friend family also knows Soon Shin is adopted, the poor girl is the only one that does not know anything.

I just wonder to the heck is her father. I doubt her adopted father would cheat his wife. I think Mi Ryung gave him (or maybe her manager was the one) the child because he was trust worthy. And because of his past feelings towards her, he decided to raise her as his. Of course that would not be a very easy conversation: "So...my ex had a baby and we will raise her, ok?" so he just omitted the fact that he new the mother. 

This are just my speculations and since I'm new to this thread i don't know if it was already point out. I started this drama on Monday and it has been a great surprised for me.

I'm glad this thread move faster now :DPoor Soon Shin its look like she is the only one who don't know the secret. It's been public secret I think. Well... but her friend (Chan U dongsaeng) for sure didn't know that. If she soomeday knows the truth, I think she is the one who will endup spoil everything... since thats what she always do everywhere everytime XDDDD
And nobody have yet to mention this, but that bakery owner seems once jailed and he learned how to make bread in there?? -or maybe not.Suddenly reminds me with Hedgehog from Panda and The Hedgehog -warmest drama in kdrama ever!

Guest MGYlove

′You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin′ is Most Popular Drama in North Korea

KBS2′s You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin has taken its popularity to a whole new level: the drama is even popular in North Korea.

The fact was, according to KBS, revealed on April 2 by the board member of a North Korea-related organization, who had been attending a publication event at the National Assembly.
97526745.jpg
The member had added, "You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin is a prime example of the Korean wave sweeping through North Korea; everyone knows IU, who plays Lee Soon Shin."

A rep from the drama′s production company A Story said, "Even the actors are in awe at the news that You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin is popular even in North Korea. We believe IU′s acting, which can only be found in this drama, and the drama′s touching story are what moved the hearts of the North Koreans."

The possession of videos or publications from South Korea is severely punished in North Korea. Students, however, are known to circulate South Korean materials among themselves.

According to a survey taken by 300 North Korean defectors by the North Korea Intellectuals Solidarity in 2010, it turned out that many North Koreans were being exposed to South Korean videos, films, music and books.

Photo credit: KBS

Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!
©enewsworld

Guest kawaiiyuki

This drama is getting better and better. I love the little twist in the drama... and the family dynamics. How long to do you guys think the star training will take?

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Things heat up between IU and Jo Jung Suk on ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’?by pkdance - 5 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 3Share on Tumblr

20130404_IU_JoJungSuk_YouretheBestLeeSoo

IU and Jo Jung Suk‘s relationship might heat up on the upcoming episode of KBS2TV‘s ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘.

During last week’s broadcast, Jun Ho (Jo Jung Suk) began his ‘Lee Soon Shin project’ to turn Soon Shin (IU) into a star. On the upcoming episode, Jo Jung Suk will work even harder to train Soon Shin for stardom. The newly released still cuts show Soon Shin and Jun Ho going on a hike when things start to get steamy as they accidentally fall on top of each other, leaving viewers curious about whether they will have a kiss scene.

A representative commented, “The ‘Lee Soon Shin project’ is progressing, and there will be a big change in Soon Shin and Jun Ho’s relationship. IU and Jo Jung Suk’s teamwork is terrific, and the staff on set are also enjoying themselves. Please keep watching the two characters’ budding relationship.”

Curious to what will unfold in this scene? Catch ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’ every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM KST.CR: ALLKPOP.COM

Archived