♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Finally justice is done! Finally some good news! What luck! Now everything will be fine with it. Further creative successes to you, Park Shi Hoo and great happiness! Good that everything was settled quickly, not dragged on for years, I hope he is not much given up and will come in to him normu.Sil! And good luck! And we are all happy - to see it yet, in his new role. :x 701b652e1d2f.gif

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeongwonhilove

Look like I can't really part with this lovely thread. Missing right ? LOL
Still I hope the best for both of them. Even if they will have a long way behind. Good luck ! Happy in heart ! 

Love you all...

Park Si Hoo’s grandmother: “Not comfortable, but misfortune will turn into a blessing.”

Park Si Hoo’s grandmother hoped for the resurgence of her grandson.

In the May 15 broadcast on tvN eNEWS of Park Si Hoo’s sexual assault news, there were disclosures from different sources.

One source was Park Si Hoo’s grandmother who was staying in an outbuilding in Buyeo.  She said when the incident arose, she did not feel comfortable in her mind, but now she is more at ease.  ”Our family is praying a lot.  We will turn a misfortune into a blessing.  I look forward to watch him again and again after he recovers.”   She said she hoped her grandson would be more careful in the future and she was certain he would be back in action.

Park Si Hoo’s mother: “Never say die*, stopped activities, exercises self-restraint.”

Park Si Hoo’s mother opened up about the incident.

In the May 15 broadcast on tvN eNEWS of Park Si Hoo’s sexual assault news, there were disclosures from different sources.

One such source is Park Si Hoo’s mother who told us over the phone: “It is a positive development that the charges were withdrawn by both sides.  In the meantime, it’s been very difficult.  Never say die.”

“It is very difficult for Sihoo.  Since the accusations have been dropped, he will exercise self-restraint.  It is too soon to plan future activities.  I have to go back to our hometown.”

She also thanked Park Si Hoo’s fans “whose trust in him was a great power and driving force.”

Source: parksihoo4u.com

Guest MGYlove

5.16.2013 Moon Geun Young latest Cyworld update.
936884_569804159708325_1201759862_n.jpg
Main Message:
-

And MGY updated Cyworld main photo.
[c] MGYCyworld via DCBH.net

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo and More Sit Down for ‘Goddess of Fire Jeongi’ Reading
923168_142267515965981_1471294570_n.jpg
The stars of MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi recently gathered for a script reading, heightening anticipation for the upcoming historical drama.

Photos from the script reading, held at MBC’s Ilsan Dream Center at the end of last month, were released, showing the cast and crew, from the drama’s writer Kwon Soon Gyu and producer Park Sung Soo to stars Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Sang Yoon, Jeon Kwang Ryeol and more, familiarizing themselves with their characters and lines.

Moon Geun Young said modestly, “I will try my best to not bring trouble to the drama,” while producer Park Sung Soo said, “I will try my best to turn this into a piece that gives rise to an appetite for acting. Let’s do this together with trust and confidence.”

The drama will take over Gu Family Book’s timeslot when it premieres in July.

credits: enewsworld

Guest MGYlove

Park Si Hoo Has No Plans Promoting This Year
May 22, 2013
575750_269772059826946_401204101_n.png
Actor Park Shi Hoo revealed that he has no plans of promoting or taking on any projects for the rest of this year.

His side recently told NewsN, “Park Shi Hoo has no thoughts on promoting this year. If there’s an opportunity, he might pick a project next year. He’s going to quietly reflect for the time being.”

Park Shi Hoo successfully finished filming for his drama “Cheongdamdong Alice” alongside Moon Geun Young and was getting ready to promote the drama abroad when he was smacked with a rape lawsuit by “A” a couple weeks later on February 18. It quickly became the most covered scandal in March with many reports released with contradictory statements from both parties.

More recently, on May 10, “A” decided to drop the case and Park Shi Hoo followed suit. However, Park Shi Hoo has yet to drop the case against “B” and his former agency’s CEO.

©Soompi.com

MGYlove said: Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo and More Sit Down for ‘Goddess of Fire Jeongi’ Reading
923168_142267515965981_1471294570_n.jpg
The stars of MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi recently gathered for a script reading, heightening anticipation for the upcoming historical drama.

Photos from the script reading, held at MBC’s Ilsan Dream Center at the end of last month, were released, showing the cast and crew, from the drama’s writer Kwon Soon Gyu and producer Park Sung Soo to stars Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Sang Yoon, Jeon Kwang Ryeol and more, familiarizing themselves with their characters and lines.

Moon Geun Young said modestly, “I will try my best to not bring trouble to the drama,” while producer Park Sung Soo said, “I will try my best to turn this into a piece that gives rise to an appetite for acting. Let’s do this together with trust and confidence.”

The drama will take over Gu Family Book’s timeslot when it premieres in July.

credits: enewsworld

Guest MGYlove

Park Si Hoo′s ′I Am a Killer′ to Premiere in Japan
263248_270147943122691_1024255493_n.jpg
Park Si Hoo will be aiming to take over Japan after overcoming his many difficulties, as his film is scheduled to premiere in the country.

I Am a Killer, his first film in a lead role, will be premiering in Shinjuku′s Cinema de Shinjuku on June 1.

Park Si Hoo especially proved his influence in the country recently as he became the no. 1 favorite hallyu star in recent polls on various portal sites.
I Am a Killer will premiere in Japan under the title Confession of Murder.

Japanese movie magazines have said about the filme, "Park Si Hoo, the prince of the small screen, transformed into a beautiful murderer. He showcased his first attempt at action with his first lead role as a serial killer."

The film will also put on display various props and stills from the film during the film′s screening in Japan.

An official said, "If Park Si Hoo hadn′t gotten involved in the recent incident, he would′ve won many rookie awards at such ceremonies as the Paeksang Arts Awards with the film. We hope to see a more mature side from him as a hallyu star now that the issues have been wrapped up."

Park Si Hoo is currently resting at his home.

©enewsworld.

Guest MGYlove

CDDA on Japanese TV
954882_271143756356443_835946837_n.png
“Cheongdam-dong Alice” starring Park Si Hoo and Moon Geun Young finished broadcasting on January 27, 2013 in South Korea and will start broadcasting on Korean Time (pay channel) in Japan on May 27 at 15:00 in the “SBS SHOW”.

韓国で2013年1月27日に放送を終えたばかりの、ムン・グニョン、パク・シフ主演の「清潭洞(チョンダムドン)アリス」を、KoreanTimeで第1話を5月27日(月)15:00まで期間限定配信。

5月27日(月)15:00~「SBS SHOW!」で本編全16話配信スタート!!

(CDDA   0:21)

cr:showtime200202

©CDDA FB

Archived