♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

COM in NY Asian Film Festival
Park Si Hoo’s debut movie “Confession of Murder” is featured in the 2013 New York Asian Film Festival. This is the North American premiere of COM!
8867_277006299103522_1653904962_n.jpg
Confession of Murder

CONFESSION OF MURDER
JEONG BYEONG-GIL, 2012
SOUTH KOREA | 119 MINUTES
North American Premiere!

From the director of the hit NYAFF documentary Action Boys (about the tough lives of stuntmen in the Korean film biz), comes this thriller filled with adrenalizing set pieces in the vein of The Chaser. A punch-drunk cop has to figure out the truth when a media-ready stud comes forward with a book claiming he murdered 10 women years ago. The catch? He can’t be prosecuted because the statute of limitations has expired.

SERIES: NEW YORK ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL 2013
VENUE: WALTER READE THEATER

SHOWTIMES
Wed., July 3
3:00pm BUY TICKETS
Walter Reade Theater

©http://parksihoo4u.com/CDDA FB

Guest ismalindaishak

yeongwonhilove said:

My memories of CDDA  :)

1367148369-cdda.png

Each scene, replica, reaction filled me with deep satisfaction. For me, CDDA has a great originality. It brings us back to reality. It comes to remind us that everyone is supposed to give importance to money. It is not necessary to separate money from love to have a clear conscience. Money may well be a factor in love. And so many questions have overwhelmed my thinking.

PSH and MGY just deliver a great performance.
It's amazing how their eyes are so expressive.
I really enjoy for what HSK is, a fiery mind, a impressive willingness. I especially like these replicas which have hit the aim. I was filled with admiration for this character.
One can only feel her love if we try to be in her place. Love is indeed present.
CSJ, a character who likes to see what he wants to see, which imprisons in his illusions. 
But who is able to be so emotional.
I like very much this couple which I find perfectly balanced as to their moral or their reflexions.

I was also captivated by others characters for their deep humanity and thinking.

Finally I want to say CDDA is a drama which dare to show beyond what we used to see.

Guest ismalindaishak

They're just looking so real right?!Likes perfect couples is it?!@charlieAL That's what we thought before...if only u can watch CDDA behind the scene...u will totally confirmed with its...too bad when the horrible incident happend we just left speechless in the drain...oh well...never mind always think positive and at the bright side...always wishes MGY and PSH all the best..both of them so good in acting...it really a waste if one of them leave this industry...hopes he can comeback with a bang!Now i'm looking forward for The Goddess of Fire..MGY new drama...Can't wait...
:\">

Guest ismalindaishak

I really wish there's live streaming for The Goddess Of Fire...so i can meet all my friends from CDDA before...I missed all of them so much...
:((

@Ismalindaishak

Surprised ..... Oh @Ismalindaishak , our friend .... you have come back .... We really miss you .... how are you?
It was nice to find your posts here ..... I hope that other friends will be back ....

:)) :)) :)) :)) ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

This JTBC news report of 2013.06.14 said it had been more than a month since the Park Si Hoo case was closed on May 9.  They wanted to do a report on PSH’s latest condition.

First they went to his Cheongdam-dong apartment and found it was unoccupied.  Neighbors said they had not seen PSH lately.

Then they interviewed PSH’s mother by phone and she said he was not at home.  He is OK but he wishes to shy away from all news, good or bad.

Next they went to PSH’s Buyeo home and interviewed 2 villagers who were unanimously full of praise of the Park family.  They said PSH had always been well-behaved and had never been in trouble, and his family had always taken care of the villagers.  They also said PSH was unfortunate to have met the wrong people and they believed all would be well in the end.

They even managed to have a few words with PSH’s grandmother. (with her face blurred)   [ED: They had the nerve to bother the old lady!]  The reporter asked her how she felt and she replied: “How could I feel well?”  She mentioned PSH has been going to church since primary school and he has always been a good child.  She said he was brought up in goodness and kindness and could not do anything bad.  Since the incident broke, PSH has returned to Buyeo to see his grandmother (whom he has not seen in a while) — to give her a hug.  He went there one night just to give his grandmother (who has been worrying about him) a hug.  She also expressed her utmost faith in her grandson.

The reporter happened to meet some Chinese fans of PSH’s who expressed their support for him and said they were all waiting for his comeback.

Source: parksihoo4u

Park Si Hoo left a message for his fans on ENISHI Vol.3 (page 64):

Hello, everyone.

I received lots of encouragement, expressions of worry, and messages of support from you through ENISHI, for which I am most thankful.

I don’t know how to thank you to show the deep gratitude in my heart.

Rather than saying anything, for those of you waiting for me, surely the most important thing now is for me to re-engrave in my heart my awareness as an actor.

Every loving look, every gentle voice seems to be floating in front of me right now.

How I wish to see you all, how I wish to talk directly with you all, but I hope you can understand that I cannot do that at the moment.

Fortunately through ENISHI I can tell you my news in this way.  I feel assured there is such a window of communication between us.

There is one thing that I can pledge.

I will not forget the feelings you conveyed through ENISHI.  Never …

To those of you who believe in me and love me to the very last, I wish to express once again my heartfelt gratitude.

Summer is here.

I hope you are not overwhelmed by the heat and stay healthy every day.

I love you all.

Park Si Hoo

Source : parksiho4u

Guest acemhel

Hello Chinggus !!!! I'm back...nice to see some of you still here .. Always my delight to read all your comment. This is my first forum I follow. And I will always be here with you guys. :x

Archived