♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Guest yeongwonhilove

hrkharis said:My dear chinggu, after hearing your personal story with your mother, I felt touched and very understanding. It's natural that your mother was jealous..lol...because if we have entered into this virtual world seemed no one else on our side. We are preoccupied with ourselves. The world seemed to belong only to us....hehehe..... Same as me, I'm always in front of my laptop so as to make the people around me feel resentful at me....lol...
(Ssst....even my housekeeper at my house once asked me, "What are you doing in there? Why do you like to survive so long in there?"....hahaha  .... then I said to her that "there is a love over there").

Ok my dear chinggu @yeongwonhilove, once again I say that I very very understanding. I will miss you. I hope you will not forget me and our friends here.
If you have free time, you can say "Hello" to us here. Give my regards to your mother.......

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY MOON GEUN YOUNG! - INTERNATIONAL FANSimage

cr:MOONGEUNYOUNGiFC

Messages of the other fans late receipt

Safira Aghy please live a happy life,don't worry if u can't do well,we always here^^.aghy_indonesia.

Shaina Jongco happy birthday moon geun young eouni. ! Wish all the blessing and healthy life. .
_shaina, phillipines

Laura Downs Happy Birthday princess Moon , i love you
Laura,Portugal

Leon Gharti many many many happy birthday 2 u moon.2day is a big day 4 u.god bless u.i hope u will be success in your whole life.

เฟซบุ๊คนี้ สีชมพู Happy Birth Day to you Princess Moon Geun Young Wish you happy all. シ BonoBoy, Thailand

Nilutpal Madur My drm queen wish u

Happy birth day..

God bless u...
i always want 2 b ur fan
Nilutpal madur,india

Monipaz Belaro Happy birthday MGY wish your happiness, stay healthy.Monipaz, Philippines.

Soosoo Mohammed جويوكس أنيفيرساير برنسس
Soso,Liban

Adlin Safiah Happy birthday, princess Moon Geun Young! Wish you all the best in life and career. Just want you to know that Moonies will support and love you forever! - Adlin Safiah, Malaysia

Tuấn Minh Happi bird day ^^

Vuthy Seng Happy birthday my cutie princess Moon Geun Young Support you forever ^^ -Vuthy, Cambodia

Sang Sáng Suốt Happy birth day Moon Geun YounG .Wish you all happy and healthy .^^._Sang ,VietNam

Ranny Rama happy birthday, my moon
always hope u'll always get your happy life ..
I & your all fans always support everything u do
rani, indonesia

Gilenia ramos Happy birthday my angel 
Gilenia, Russie

Marilu Cortez feliz cumpleaños Moonie dia bendito mar usted es ser feliz!
Marilu , Espagne

Tomoyo Akira Sakagami HaPpy haPpy bithday my favorite Korean Actress. Geun Young unni, I'll be your fan foRevEr, wish you good heath. Be haPpy and PreTty as always. -Angelica, Philippines
Moon Geun Young happy birthday my moon
wish you all the best. i like you forever
I miss u moon

Nur Faqihah happy birthday to mgy! you're such a great actress & wish you all th best in everything you do - Faqihah, Singapore

Shakgangma Thiley Chodon many happy returns of the day moonie happy birthday to you -thinley choedon , LADAKH

Amieh Pasinao happy birth day geun young,your such a very versatile actress,were waiting for your come back and wishing you all the succes in life..stay pretty,happy and humble...
mieh,philippines

Farah Hani Esa Happy 26th (27th in Korea) to miss Moon Geun Young! Hope you enjoy every bit of your life - Farah Hani, Malaysia

PhiiyminCee Beneditaa Happy 27th princess moonies ,saengil cukkae hamnida unnie - inge*indonesia

Hajar Mohd Dawi Happy birthday Moonie wish for the best in everything fr Hajar Malaysia

Moons Wilson Happy Birthday Moon Geun Young! Hope all your dreams come true! Wilson from Hong Kong

Aurélie Brisset Happy birthday Moon Geun Young !
I wish you all the best - Aurélie, France

Yuen San Happy happy birthday, Moon Geun Young shhii! Love u forever! May all your dreams come true and be blessed with good health! - Ysan, Malaysia

K-Drama Man Happy Birthday Moon Geun Young !! from an American fan ... brightest of blessings on your day ~

Thơm Phạm wish u a birthday with love and fun!. Thom.Vietnam

Szha Englis happy BiRTHDAY MOON GEUN YOUNG (MOONIE) wish YOU ALL THE BEST  stay PRETTY and happy  saranghae - Szha from PHiLiPPiNES

Noel Chona de Castro If I need a good cry....I watch the ending of the Movie INNOCENT STEPS and then I am good to go! You are amazing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Julia Verboven I wish you a great birthday!!! Stop saying you're sorry, you don't need to be perfect, it's not because you are a celebrity that you can't make mistake. I wish you a lot of happiness!! France

ChristieElf V'vipThegazzete Watuseke Happy Birthday Princess Bong,our Angel of kindness wish you long life and happy forever - Christy Watuseke,Indonesia

Yukhi Motto Saengil Chukahamnida my baby Moon, may you always be happy and blessed, goodluck with all your future projects, pogoshipo SARANGHE (^-^) - Aaron from Philippines

Eun-geun MoonYoon The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20% mixed with 30% luck. Add on top 20% courage & garnish it with 30% health. Have a happy & a blessed day Princess Moonie
Happy, happy birthday!!!
❀ Jo-Ann, Philippines.

Elfiza June wish a happy birthday Moon. love u - Elfizah,Malaysia

Katrina Perfecto annyeonghaseyo eonnie bong (: i’d like to greet you a happy happy birthday(saengilchukahamanida)..
i wish you all the best in life. Goodluck to your upcoming drama, Godbless ,take care and be healthy always. saranghe -katrina,PHilippines.

Nurul Wani N Happy birthday to geun young unni, fighting.... - sofea, Malaysia

Wilma Ramirez-caibog You are an inspiration for me, i thank GOD for giving you to us,happy birthday angelBONG. wishing you best in health, long life, i'll be your loyal fan forever.happy birthday!---wilma, Philippines

Dian Prasetya Zatu Happy Birthday MGY, God Bless U.. Dian Indonesia

Nursinta Handayani Happy birthday my biloved unnie...
Nursinta (Indonesia)

Wendilyn Mae Sismar Moonie i wish you a wonderful birthday,good health to you & to your family,wish you a fruitful career ahead,^_^ WE love you so much
SARANGHAE BONG!! Philippines" WENDILYN MAE"

Angelwind Prettycure Happy bithday - you are the best. Pretty girl. happy happy happy and happy all the time. love u- jinny, Thailand

Utami Ari Ida Ayu Happy Birthday moonie wish you all the best saranghae - ami,Indonesia

Jane Santiago happy birthday - jane, philippines

Faizan Ahmed Happy b'day mgy.
You most beautiful girl ever. Be healthy and fine.
--- Faizan Ahmed (India)

PhiiyminCee Beneditaa Saengil cukkae hamnida princess moonies 27'th . We will become your good fan and always cheers you geun young unnie inge *indonesia

Adlin Safiah Happy birthday to you, our cutie Geun Young! Hope your career will last long and have a nice birthday! - Adlin Safiah, Malaysia
Adam Azri Ali Han Se Kyung u are so cuteee...hihihi

Arlyn Ajero happy birthday...han se kyung smile

Hansol Kim 생일축하해요.
27번째생일요....
청담동 앨리스.
화이팅!

Wani Md Yazid happy birthday ^-^

Patty Plaza Feliz Cumpleaños. !!!

Hanoon Mohamed Happy birthday my beloved mgy.I hope y will found your true love soon&god always bless y life bcause y are a good girl .

Noor Farhana Packeer Mohd HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... SISTER

Han Se Kyun hapi bday..may d Lord pour out His blessing,favor nd His heart unto u...GBU^_^
Psalm 23 is my gift 2 u!...

Ania Batrisyia cute

Anis Razuan You are so cute eungjo or moon geun young...........

Marini Fitriana Happy Birth Day Moon Geun Young Unnie..Hope you Always healthy&happy.Keep strong,shinning&friendly...Wish Geun Young Unnie All The Best #We Always Love You..Fighting~~^^

Ririn Shawols Taemints Yeongwonhi Happy brithday moon geun yeong ??

Xiêm Dandelion Happy b-day my idol

Dong Zi HBD eonni....

Elfy Vero Chen Cooking moon

Maricris Ramirez Happy Beerday!!! Dear Moon,,,, lovelots!.

Aleihseiram Ullero Aicnelav happy bday....

Nhocty Dado I wish I can join but I'm in Vietnam .... Happy birthday Moonie... you had to work so hard ... let's fun beside your friends and family on your special day

Lidz Sanggama Hello cute Moon Geun..love u..

K-Drama Man Happy Birthday MGY

Nick Contillo Doton Happy birthday super crush!!

Jennifer Dela Cruz Anyeong,Saengil chukha hamnida!

Maria Luisa Balles SHA, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GOOD LUCK, GOOD HEALTH AND GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Ambar Eliana happy birthday

Nabin Twayana Happy birthday my angel...

Tya Azza happy belated birthday,, hope u long life, n success,,!!
Merry Aj Rye Happy birthday Moon! I love ur dramas
フレドリック サヤ happy bday
Malekt Zamani u mean moon birthday's today ? !!
A Reum Lee 이화엽너랑생일똑.같.아.근.데.눈.크.기.는.달.라.ㅎㅎㅎVoir la 
Joan Narvasa Tamboboy happy birthday moon geun young.. i really2x like you..
이화엽 이아름 ㅇ ㅏ 움 ..음
Farah Razip happy birthday..
Rabiatul Adawiyah 당신에게 행복한 생일
Meera N Flora 당신에게 행복한 생일 -HAPPY BIRTHDAY-Voir la traduction
Aoy Apinya Happy birthday moon geun young ^-^ ♡♡
Nichakarn Jullapong Happy Birthday P'Moo Geun Young. I Like to see you. You are beauty and lovely so much. I want to meet in thailand. I love ur dramas.
Ferng 'fern happy birthdayyyy moongeunyong<3
Nikita Khatri Happie Bday MoonGeun
Mulyailyas Ilyas Happy B'day from Indonesia..Moon geunyong..salam buat Park Soo Hoo
Vasti Melodia Sanchez Happy birthday. God bless u
Vasti Melodia Sanchez From USA
Noel Chona de Castro LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! from Virginia Beach USA
Naw Kong Moonie ~~♡~~ hbd /^^))) fightingggggg
Hanoon Mohamed happy birthday moonie.I hope success & happiness always with y 4ever.loves y bong .Meho Mehoo Happy Birthday my precious
Cecilia Alvarez Towns Happy Birthday Moon!. i liked all the music you used. m not familiar with the songs nor the artists.
Tary Widya Ariany II saengil chukkaen eonni
Supawadee Chativivat Thank you Admin for make this project !!
Faizan Ahmed hbd mgy
Lidz Sanggama Happy birthday my love cute 
Renzo Tomeldan advance happy birthday..!!!!!
Cha Portillano Dela Cruz happy birthday... soo cute moongy
Syafiq Azri HAPPY BIRTHDAY...MoOn GeUn YoUnG.....
HaPpY aNd SmILE aLwAyS....
Марта Куулар Happy Birthday!!! Be happy!!!
Nurul Wani N unni!!! happy birthday...!
Naw Kong God bless ('-^)))

Kim Bum Confirmed for Goddess of Fire Jeongi with Moon Geun Young
Posted on May 5, 2013 by ockoala

confirmed1.jpg
Just as the upcoming sageuk Goddess of Fire Jeongi starts shooting next week for the kids section, the last main cast member has finally confirmed his involvement and leaving me so giddy I did the happy dance on my chair and almost tumbled over. Kim Bum, who has been in Vietnam this past week for entertainment activities, will indeed make his sageuk debut opposite arguably the best sageuk actress of his generation Moon Geun Young. Talk about starting off with the big guns blazing. Poor Lee Seung Gi made his sageuk debut opposite……Suzy. Love her, but it’s like acting opposite a clueless no-expression puppy. With Kim Bum finally making his sageuk splash, he’s now joined all the major A-list actors in his age group who have all taken the sageuk plunge recently. I think Jung Il Woo was the first leading role way back in 2009 with Return of Iljimae, but since then Lee Min Ho has donned the all-black for Faith, Kim Soo Hyun was lovelorn and yelling a lot in The Moon Embraces the Sun (along with Jung Il Woo again), Lee Seung Gi is currently in Gu Family Book, Yoo Ah In is knocking it out of the park right now in Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love but he started from Strongest Chil Woo to Sungkyunkwan Scandal, which also starred Song Joong Ki but he made the biggest impact in Tree with Deep Roots, Jang Geun Seok was in Hong Gil Dong and Hwang Jin Yi, and Yoo Seung Ho went for a double hitter in Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Arang and the Magistrate. I’m soooooo happy Bummie is finally joining the club, and either he’ll show a different and better side of his acting stills to meet this challenge, or else he’ll seem woefully out of his element with Moon Geun Young and very qualified sageuk leading man Lee Sang Yoon. Either way, he’s never going to reach the next level if he doesn’t try so I’m on pins and needles to see how to turns out.

confirmed.jpg
Bummie’s character is described as the perfect man, knows martial arts and grew up with Moon Geun Young’s character. They are like brother-sister in relationship but he loves her like a woman. Later on he becomes the bodyguard to Lee Sang Yoon’s Gwanghae Gun, and also becomes Moon Geun Young’s husband (according to early reports). Park Gun Hyung also joins the cast as a pottery rival to Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo plays the useless older brother Prince to Gwanghae Gun, and Han Go Eun plays a royal concubine who plays a strategic political role behind the scenes.

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/05/05/kim-bum-confirmed-for-goddess-of-fire-jeongi-with-moon-geun-young/#more-40158

Guest MGYlove

class="uiHeaderTitle"2013.05.03 Cyworld Updateimage
Enjoyably, enjoyably.I can do it.
즐겁게 즐겁게.
나는 할 수 있다.

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young Update Cyworld 2013/06/05
603760_188610727957707_726887927_n.jpg

고맙습니다^-^ thank you very much ^-^
imageimage
©DCBH
p.s. the icon cakes r from Korean fans (DCBH-bears, angels)

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun-young, is the fruit of love, a wreath of rice 1.82 tons of birthday's right to donate (Seoul news wire)

Starring Moon Geun-young, this is the fruit of love, birthday, may 6, rice donated wreaths 1.82 tons.  
At the SBS drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” press conference, multinational fans of actress Moon Geun Young sent lots of rice wreaths to support her.
 Revealed  the 6th that it has provided the rice wreath 1.82 t really in love along the will of the fan and Moon Geun Young . November last year, rice wreath 1.82 tons in order to multinational fan of Moon Geun Young to support  in the making presentation SBS drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” in the amount that can be 15,000 people eat one meal It is a wreath of rice sent. 
Starting with South Korea, including the international fan Union and Canada ,Japan, China, Taiwan, the United States, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, France, and Australia, Garden Gallery of DC Inside Wind, Moon Geun Young cheer dreamy rice wreath,  Moon Geun Young bar Baidu, China Moons club, Moons World Taiwan fan club, Moon Geun Young Angels, Moon Geun Young, fan board of Japan, such as Moon Geun Young International Fan Union to participate. 
So MGY fans have been donating to charity for three consecutive years
in conjunction with the birthday after all (* ^. ^ *)
Production presentation Moon Geun Young cheer dreamy rice donation drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice”

©http://media.daum.net/press/newsview?newsid=20130506173812498
©MGY Int'nl Fanclub

i miss this forum so much..miss park sì ho oppa&moonie :') I want to say happy birthday to my lovely idol møonie..hope u always happy and healthy :D

im so happy to knöw that moonie will come back søon on a saeguk drama,cant wait to see her acting skill..im getting more excited because kim bum will join with moonie.hope they will be a romantic couple on this drama :D

Moonie Fighting!! Wish u All the Best :)

Guest MGYlove

COM wins award at Paeksang "Congrats"
946100_265079103629575_219317879_n.jpg
2013.05.09 19:15 News report

“Confession of Murder” director Jung Byung Gil wins Best Screenplay award

The director of “Confession of Murder” Jung Byung Gil has won the Best Original Screenplay award in the film division of the 49th Paeksang Arts Awards held at 6 p.m. today (May 9) at the Hall of Peace of Kyung Hee University in Dongdaemun-gu.

Jung Byung Gil said: “I am very happy as I was not expecting this, and I am very grateful to receive this prize.”

“Confession of Murder” is about the confrontation between a serial killer Lee Du Seok (Park Si Hoo) who writes a bestselling autobiography on his murders and a detective Choi Hyun Gu (Jung Jae Young) who is determined to get him. Jung Byung Gil directed as well as wrote the screenplay for this movie.

“Confession of Murder” won the Best Screenplay award among a field of strong candidates that included “Wolf Boy” and “All About My Wife”.

Paeksang Arts Awards is an awards ceremony established in 1965 and held annually to honor outstanding achievements in the South Korean entertainment industry, to garner public attention upon the best in Korean films, television, and theater, to develop Korea pop art culture and to boost artists’ morale.

(Reporter swandive@tvreport.co.kr)
©http://parksihoo4u.com/ CDDA FB

I've made a music video to support PSH. Hopefully you all like it. Musical illustration by famous Indonesian Band "D'Masive". The title song is "Jangan menyerah" means "Don't give up"/Never give up"

A finally has dropped her lawsuit against PSH.... finally... after so many months of battle ...... I'm happy for PSH that he's finally released from the accusation though I know he has a very long journey to go through ......here's the news article mentioning about this ...
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/a-drops-lawsuit-against-park-si-hoo-and-his-hoobae

Guest MGYlove

PSH case: Good news! (Updated)
946087_265301333607352_1167446191_n.jpg

2013.05.10 14:57 News report

Charges against Park Si Hoo dropped; mutual accusations simultaneously withdrawn; investigation concluded

It has been announced that all charges against Park Si Hoo have been dropped.

On May 10 a briefing was held at Seoul’s Western District Prosecutors’ Office in Mapo-gu to announce that the prosecution has dropped all charges against Park Si Hoo.

On the afternoon of May 9, the two sides of the accused and the victim decided to withdraw their cross-complaints and the prosecutor announced that the rape charges against Park Si Hoo were dismissed, and so this was the closure of the investigation.

The Prosecution announced that this case received great social interest which was why they held a briefing to clarify the issue that all charges against Park Si Hoo have been dropped. Normally this was not necessary because there was not going to be any prosecution after the criminal investigation.

According to the prosecutors, the accusations the two sides made against each other were canceled. The prosecution said the complainant accused the suspect of rape and he claimed innocence and countersued her. ”The mutual complaints were canceled as of yesterday because a sex crime is brought up by a complainant who has now withdrawn her charges, so there is now no case*,” he explained.

Progress in the case was recognized by the police because the complainant’s alleged rape and injuries-resulting-from-rape was minor injury and did not need treatment. The charges against K were also canceled.

Park Si Hoo was accused of raping an aspiring actress A in February. The police after taking statements from the parties involved and reviewing CCTV videos and Kakao Talk as well as results of the National Science Institute of Investigation sent the case to the prosecutors in early April to indict him of rape, semi-rape, and injuries-resulting-from-rape.

[* ED: There are 2 terms in the 4th paragraph of the news report that we would like to clarify:

친고죄[ 親告罪 ] and 공소권[ 公訴權 ]

The first means “Offense subject to prosecution only if the victim presses charges”

The second means “Right of prosecution”

Apparently in South Korea rape is a 친고죄[ 親告罪 ], and since A has now withdrawn her rape charges against PSH, the prosecutors have no case against him anymore 공소권[ 公訴權 ].

Yiminji oing @
©http://parksihoo4u.com/CDDA FB

Guest MGYlove

PSH case: Lawyers speak
942249_265301813607304_1305193436_n.jpg
2013.05.10 17:07 News report

“Decision-not-to-prosecute” – Park Si Hoo and A come to consensus “for each other’s future”

Park Si Hoo’s new law firm Hwang Mok Park which took charge of the case recently received the decision not to prosecute from Seoul’s Western District prosecutor’s office on the morning of May10 and clarified the process on how both sides reached a consensus.

In a phone conversation with SportsSeoul on the afternoon of May 10 an attorney of Park Si Hoo’s Hwang Mok Park criminal team said: “In the prosecution phase of this case, the complainant A side and our side have been trying to find a consensus. We exchanged several phone calls with the A side. Mr. Park Si Hoo and A both wish to avoid more hurt by this incident in the future. They agree that it is not good for either side to announce the results in order to end the incident. In addition, the parents were all thinking about the future of their children which was how the agreement was reached.”

As to all that talk of “settlement money”, the attorney denied there was such: “Both sides want to amicably resolve the issue which was why the complaint was canceled. Both sides agree to cancel the cross-complaints at the same time.”

Regarding what happened at the prosecution: “Park Si Hoo and A were investigated at the same time. It was done in a relatively gentle atmosphere and there was no cross-examination questioning,” he explained.

In the matter of Park Si Hoo’s ongoing lawsuits against B and the representative of his former agency, Mr. H, of attempted extortion and defamation, he said: “Park Si Hoo also wants these to be resolved amicably.” He added: “We are in consultations with Mr. H’s attorney to resolve the ‘emotional problem’, and both sides wish to work towards cancellation of mutual accusations.”

Finally, about why Hwang Mok Park became counsel for Park Si Hoo in addition to PURME, he said: “Park Si Hoo personally requested HMP to represent him when his case entered the stage of investigation by the prosecution and our commission became full-scale.”

[ED: The last paragraph recaps the PSH case, and since we've translated this more than 100 times, we're not going to do it again.]

(edaone@media.sportsseoul.com)

A’s lawyer also spoke to the media today, but she didn’t really have much to say except “No comment”, so we’ve only summarized the pertinent points in the following news report which repeat at great length the whole incident.

2013.05.11 11:53 News report

In an interview with Star News on May 11, the complainant A’s lawyer declined to reveal A’s reason for withdrawing her accusation. “I cannot clarify the reason and I cannot disclose the background as to why A withdrew her complaint” and “In the future, I will not mention anything more in this context,” she said.

A’s lawyer has no plans for any future “announcement” and “I have ended my role as A’s agent in suing Park Si Hoo,” she said

©http://parksihoo4u.com/
CDDA FB

Archived