♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Guest MGYlove

COM premiere by OJFC
420134_272506346220184_1899867317_n.png
The Official Japan Fan Club held a premiere showing of COM yesterday (May 27) for their members:
On May 27, our fan club held an limited appreciation party.
Thank you to all of you who participated.
...Afficher la suite■Movie [Confession of Murder] official site

http://satsujin-kokuhaku.net/

All those of you who unfortunately were not able to participate today, please by all means watch movie in the theater with your family and friends.
Please support the movie which is full of action scenes ♪
Thank you for your messages of support on the banner! [ED: See photo below]

©http://parksihoo4u.com/CDDA FB

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

PSH ranks #1 in popular vote
2015.05.27 10:06 News report
581168_271839559620196_1863943801_n.jpg
Park Si Hoo ranks #1 in popular vote in China … “leads to ‘Love Calls’”

We’re just interpreting this news report which is about what we’ve been diligently doing for some time now — voting for PSH on various sites.

It says PSH, in spite of the recent sex scandal as a result of which he has to suspend all activities, has been winning in various voting sites in China and Japan.

In the “K-Star Top Rank Artists” PSH is #1 – See photo below. [ED: That's what the article says. This is what we've been fretting about. PSH should have been #1 but for some funny business in #1 voting site.]

In the Chinese “12 Zodiac Hallyu Most Handsome Stars” [ED: #7 voting site - see photo below], PSH is ranked #1 on China’s largest portal SINA, above other popular Korean stars like Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Rain, So Ji sub, Kwon Sang Woo, owing to the overwhelming support of his fans.

PSH’s debut movie “Confession of Murder” is due to open in Japan on June 1 and although promotion activities have been cancelled, various exhibitions and events are planned.

Entertainment officials said PSH’s “Family Honor” and “The Princess’s Man” are still enjoying explosive popularity in China. In spite of the recent scandal, there have been “love calls” [ED: invitations], but PSH has decided to suspend all activities for the time being.

Park Si Hoo said through an aide: “I really appreciate the support and encouragement of my fans which helped me to endure the hard times. It is always in my thoughts to repay your love. Thank you so much!”

(Photo source = Sina com, SH-K STAR
Lee Kyung-journalist judysmall@enews24.net)

©http://parksihoo4u.com/CDDAFB

Remember the Sihoorang gathering on May 25?  A message was read out by a SHR Master.  This message was an SMS sent to SHR on May 24 by the new Manager of Hoo Factory and related Park Si Hoo’s message to his fans:

You all have a pretty good idea about when actor Park Si Hoo will begin his activities again from reading the news reports.

From the day when the withdrawal of accusation was announced, he has received many scripts and invitations to work from domestic and foreign agencies.

It is Park Si Hoo’s intention that this news be publicly announced.

When we have good news about when he will start a new work, we will first notify SHR.

Park Si Hoo is very grateful to SHR management committee and members.

And also sincerely thanks SHR management committee for conveying his wishes during the gathering.

Hope all members who are taking part in this gathering in this hot weather will have a safe and happy day.

source: parksihoo4u.com

Hello everyone! How have everybody been lately? Sorry for MIA for such a long time. But i do miss this thread and everyone here. I've looking forward for a positive new start of PSH oppa. Well, for now, i can't wait for our Moonie drama! Thanks so much for all the updated infos. It was such a great pleasure to see everyone still supporting SiGeun :)

Guest MGYlove

"Cheongdamdong Alice" began to broadcast in France with the first 4 episodes!

NEW SERIES!
945322_273794702758015_1896768208_n.jpg
Fresh, piping hot, the first four episodes of "Cheongdam-dong Alice" are now available on "DramaPassion!" Rush you, this series will undoubtedly become one of your worship dramas !

http://bit.ly/16wdFVH

Source: Moon Geun Young France Via DramaPassion thanks !
©CDDA FB

Guest CharlieAL

I really like her acting, is she dating the mc of Cheongdam-dong Alice?I watch kdrama in dramafever, the newer ones are in full hd, looks awesome.

Archived