[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

minkyung. said: junsu and his parents in a CF! (+making of)
I Am the Korean Alphabet [CF]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=436260243117838 

I Am the Korean Alphabet [CF making of]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=436262459784283
credit: lee junsu facebook fan page [ x ]
from the CF:
credit: chosun sports [ x ] 

* the CF is for a korean alphabet learning system, because apparently junsu not being able to read his dad's name and pronouncing it completely wrong became hot news in korea LOL. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sipo said: i've posted it before. but i want to elaborate more.
i'd say that YoonHoo is really like Kang Ho Dong mix with Yoo Jae Suk.
why he is like Kang Ho Dong : looked from his physic, his hobby to eat, and he has tendency to yell why he is like Yoo Jae Suk : everything he says is so funny, because he has the wildest idea. Like when he said 'to make a mother-puppy from paper'. There are more in the later episodes, such as the way he gives advice to his dad to do a particular thing, and especially in ep 6 shows a very hilarious way he converses with shopkeeper-grandmother.

I love Hoo! He's such a cutie and makes me laugh all the time. He's also very well mannered^^find it so adorable when Hoo teaches his dad  이렇게,이렇게,이렇게  알아지? [ like this , like this, like this..understand?]" hahahaand when his dad was telling him how he was so thankful when Hoo sided with him in the past when there was an arguement b/w  dad and mom, and tells him that they will not fight anymore. But Hoo goes, "you can fight" :))In one of the episode, he ask his dad to help him stand up but his dad refuses and tells him to stand up by himself and when he does, he falls through the door lol and he goes "i told you i can't..my butt hurts because of you" :Dhis little crush on Jiah is so cute too! omg i laughed so hard when he called her 지아씨 [jiah ssi] 

i'm sorry to say this,,but because there are a lot of pictures in this thread,,can you guys not quote pictures???...
i mean,,it's useless to have 2 same pictures in one thread, even sometimes in one page...
and also the page will load longer,,because of those pics...
sorry if my words offend you..but, i think it's a good advice....

Guest dullynoted

tulip06 said: sipo said: @tulip06 : do you mean when her hair gets messy?,,when she walks with Hoo to go to the old-man-with-goat's house?..
he isn't footballer,he's So Ji Sub. it's his style in drama "I'm Sorry I Love You"

Guest yodabear

The picture that they compared to  Jiah is the actor So Ji Sub. The hairstyle in his drama is similar to Jiah's  hair during that episode.As for Jiah's father, he is a famous and very good football player but he is now retired from the major leagues.

Guest OwlO.O

This week's episode, Enjoy~
http://asianidolnow.asiabopper.net/2013/03/10/full-130310-mbc-dad-where-are-you-going-episode-10.aspx?ref=rss#.UTysvtEqcy4

vipjjang said: I love Hoo! He's such a cutie and makes me laugh all the time. He's also very well mannered^^find it so adorable when Hoo teaches his dad  이렇게,이렇게,이렇게  알아지? [ like this , like this, like this..understand?]" hahahaand when his dad was telling him how he was so thankful when Hoo sided with him in the past when there was an arguement b/w  dad and mom, and tells him that they will not fight anymore. But Hoo goes, "you can fight" :))In one of the episode, he ask his dad to help him stand up but his dad refuses and tells him to stand up by himself and when he does, he falls through the door lol and he goes "i told you i can't..my butt hurts because of you" :Dhis little crush on Jiah is so cute too! omg i laughed so hard when he called her 지아씨 [jiah ssi] 

Can't wait to watch Hoo- Junsu the next ep. I enjoy waching those 2 the best. When Hoo is with Jun or Min Gook, Hoo tends to become serious, but when Hoo's with Jun Su, haha, they don't really "care" about the mission but just enjoy it. :D
Don't remember if anyone shares this but according to a survey "what kind of father-son/daughter that you want to become" that newlyweds took part in:
1st place: Yoon Min Soo - Hoo (above 30%)
2nd place: Lee Jong Hyuk - Jun Su (above 30%)

Guest sungjoon

those who watched the recent episodes, don't you think hoo's father and his wife relationship is a little weird? they seem to quarrel a lot since hoo's father apologize and said that he wouldn't fight with her anymore. and recently when hoo called his mom at night, she said she was outside with hoo's father friends. hoo's father seemed affected by that. or am I thinking too much...

Archived