[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

i found this link too guys,,and they are so fast,,
https://tv.iamkorean.com/tag/%EC%95%84%EB%B9%A0-%EC%96%B4%EB%94%94%EA%B0%80/

they already have ep 7 (DM link) about 2 hours after airing ep 7 (DM) : https://tv.iamkorean.com/dm-%ec%9d%bc%eb%b0%a4-%ec%95%84%eb%b9%a0-%ec%96%b4%eb%94%94%ea%b0%80-7%ed%9a%8c-130217/

after watching ep 7,,i've just known that Lee Jong Hyuk's real name is Lee Jon Yeok (actually the hangul writes 'Lee Jo Nyeok')

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently discovered this show and I love it so far. The kids are all so adorable <3 Jun is so charismatic and you can tell just by the way he walks with his hands in his pockets and his manners lol. He looks like he would grow up to be an ulzzang. My favourite kid is Hoo though he's such a mood maker and his constant attention for JiAh is so cute. LJH and his son is so funny together too, can't tell which is the dad/son ^^

Guest samasta93

all kids are really cute just they way they are, each of them is so unique... though Hoo is my favorite, indeed XD
and Ji Ah.. kkk.. I bet her dad would cry so hard when she got married.. ;))

Guest minkyung.

thank you to everyone who's provided episode links! i've updated the first post with most of them. 
and thank you @sipo for reminding me that lee juck is narrating! updated the first post with him, too. 
happy watching, everyone~!

i've posted it before. but i want to elaborate more.
i'd say that YoonHoo is really like Kang Ho Dong mix with Yoo Jae Suk.
why he is like Kang Ho Dong : looked from his physic, his hobby to eat, and he has tendency to yell why he is like Yoo Jae Suk : everything he says is so funny, because he has the wildest idea. Like when he said 'to make a mother-puppy from paper'. There are more in the later episodes, such as the way he gives advice to his dad to do a particular thing, and especially in ep 6 shows a very hilarious way he converses with shopkeeper-grandmother.

^omg I thought I was the only who was reminded of Kang Ho Dong when I saw Hoo o_o his mannerisms just reminds me of KHD. I hadn't thought of YJS but I can see what you mean XD and he completely won my heart over when he was offering to trade houses with MG when he saw his hyung was crying. so sweet <3

Guest Fidelity

Hoo has become my favourite since the early episodes as well - he's such a hilarious energizer! I love how he started the trend of calling the other dad and staffs 'uncle's rather than the expected 'adjussi's.

Looking forward to another episode on Sunday, woo!

Archived