[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

@xopo17 : yeah. hoo is boboho doppelager. ahahhahaha. thank you for your pic update!!! i like junsu soo much. and jun is like flower boy (F4) hahahh. his hair is sooo lee min ho. hahahah. 
#this spoiler is not relevant to appa otika?? hehehhe

i think after faith, 7LCS is my fave drama. the lead have a great great chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry min ho oppa. do you attend LMH fan meeting in Indonesia?

why my spoiler tag is not working???? 
8-|

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

bobsavero said: @xopo17 : yeah. hoo is boboho doppelager. ahahhahaha. thank you for your pic update!!! i like junsu soo much. and jun is like flower boy (F4) hahahh. his hair is sooo lee min ho. hahahah. 
#this spoiler is not relevant to appa otika?? hehehhe

i think after faith, 7LCS is my fave drama. the lead have a great great chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry min ho oppa. do you attend LMH fan meeting in Indonesia?

why my spoiler tag is not working???? 
8-|

@xopo17 : WOOW,,, BO BO HOO ... cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....die die die. cute overdosis. hahahahhaha,
#not relevant# ga ntn juga,,, ada acara. padahal pas ada tiket yang murah. ahahhaha. sedih sekali :(( . cmon unnie, spazz in 7LCS thread!!

Guest xopo17

btw, i just want to share the torrent link for ep.11 . i will stop if semi-fly posting the link in this thread : 
1. 720p Clean & Dirty version  :
    https://www.box.com/s/23xf6vfx8tjvfi6er949

screen capture :ThnKxFoBcMh7e8WU_copy3.jpg

2. 450p XTX version :
    https://www.box.com/s/yloxbylgl5oiyqmn2wzascreen capture :
NM8M5xaiMJuvJIMrmzH8FzbRkE6VBCBR.jpg

3. Xvid Baros Version :
    https://www.box.com/s/26q9yp9j75mkyofrsyt2
pic : 32519_0_TlSzigOZ_32519_0.jpg

4. Xvid Hanrel Version :
    https://www.box.com/s/otlzziioqi3uknqqbq4jpic :
DWIQU9oOcQ6G3Sz8jvg3nfEjGgNUr_copy3.jpg

5. 720p Songjieun Version 
    https://www.box.com/s/llxeao3fcw78q9dz7a0d
pic :b992ce036c90141bf843f22c133d2bc4_wmBJlhQ

6. 720p Hanrel Version :
    https://www.box.com/s/s1k0bm1vnqmdwwa7tut6
      size : 1,82 gb

Guest xopo17

Some recap Picture from ep. 11 . Credit : as tagged on Picture and nate
Dads are waiting their kids from market : its already dark , but the kids still okay :
20130317_1363509783_54779600_1.jpg

20130317_1363510939_13538500_1.jpg

i forgot which number, but at past episode when all the dads have to build tent then they have to cooked , and ming guk's father got noodles , and after get ready, even Hoo and Ji ah prefered to ate the black noodles, and in this episode all kids loves to eat black noddles again, i think no matter what expensive food are still children loves to eat noodles, wkwkwkwk :))
1363509593_482732.jpg

130317_5145835eb11f1.jpg

201303171742170410_1.jpg

1363511401_482751.jpg

as usual, Hoo having his snack again in his room :))201303171726580410_1.jpg

i really need sub, coz i don't know what really happen between Junsu and his father, maybe someone in here could explain about what are really happening in episode 11 :)1363512108_482760.jpg

@bobsavero : both Hoo and Bo Bo Hoo looks adorable and funny :)) eh gmn cara dpt tiket murah?? duh syng bgt lo ga bisa datang . iya minggu depan g bakal ramaiin forum 7 level grd.

@xopo17 : it's not that Hoo was having snack,,but it's kind of mission given by the staff to the kids..they were asked to explain what kind of fishes which were on the plate,,,so actually every kids had this scene..but maybe instead of explaining, Hoo was the only one who enjoyed those raw fishes..hehee..
@xopo17 and @jyanmhe : Junsu didn't want to wash up before sleeping,,you know where you have to brush your teeth+wash your face,,he even asked permission not to wash up to his mom when they were talking on the phone,,,,but his Dad forced him to,,so he cried...eventhough i'm not really good at korean I'm 80% sure that was what happened..

episode 11 is so greatt :) so far this is the best episode~~

i love paring junsu and hoo, they just playing and having fun~~

and then new love line beetwen jia and junsu, adorable and cute. Hoo you get new rival.

jun who lost his bag, poor you boys! i want give free hug too jun. He look so sad.

the first time i see junsu crying, he seems really tired.

i love junsu very much, 4D personality, never fail to crack me up.

benbening said: episode 11 is so greatt :) so far this is the best episode~~
and then new love line beetwen jia and junsu, adorable and cute. Hoo you get new rival.
jun who lost his bag, poor you boys! i want give free hug too jun. He look so sad.

jyanmhe said: benbening said: episode 11 is so greatt :) so far this is the best episode~~

^just wanna add what @Mokohan has said,,,
then Jia just carelessly said "Yeeah"...
wonder what would be Hoo's reaction if he witnessed this scene..

I love episode 11.

The kids get to ride a bus and shop alone.

But I feel bad for Jun who lost his money bag. It's like they're really clueless as to what happened to his money bag. But I'm glad they get to buy the ingredients.

With Junu and Hoo, I can't help but worry about them. Especially when they went inside a store to wait for the bus. I'm worried they might forget. This pair is really cute. Especially when they went inside a supermarket and bought drinks instead. I can't help but laugh and worry. But good thing they were able to buy meat.

Me just watching them made me worried about them, what more their fathers. Especially when it was starting to get dark. I'm glad they were able to get home safe. What made laugh also is when Min Guk started I10754 323B 1 they kids are getting bored waiting for the bus.

Seeing Junsu cry is really suprising. I'm used to him always smiling and laughing. But I guess he was really exhausted.

Archived