[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notika_YS

some people say jun looks like song junggi. look at these pics. i'm sure jun become a handsome man like song junggi.  

source. dc

He really looks like him!! =) gonna grow up being namja! Hehe

If u watch 1st episode, in the bus he was sitting with lee jong hyuk. Jun ah, who is ur dad? Hehe

Guest misspinky

^i'm thinking it was minguk oppa.

i'm loving this show. I wanted the 3 subbed episodes. I love hoo the most but I love that the fathers + children are developing a stronger relationship especially jun and his dad. i don't really like how minguk always cries but i got to admit that poor kid has been suffering.

Guest shinhwachangjo

misspinky said:

^i'm thinking it was minguk oppa.

i'm loving this show. I wanted the 3 subbed episodes. I love hoo the most but I love that the fathers + children are developing a stronger relationship especially jun and his dad. i don't really like how minguk always cries but i got to admit that poor kid has been suffering.

^but now, YoonHoo is number one,,

after watch ep 8, i'm amazed with Jun's bravery, but YoonHoo also played a good partner role to Jun...

and Junsu is great too, because he fought his fear. I want to have a kid who has such bravery like Jun, but also has a nice sense of creativity/humor like YoonHoo

I'm getting to love Jun too, esp the latest ep. He's so brave, and omg, he's also more mature than Min Kook sometimes.
And OMG, Hoo n Ji Ah's relationship is getting better every week
Aside from this love line, I like the friendship bw Jun n Hoo xD, how Jun encourages Hoo to continue :D

does anyone know what happened to Ji-Ah actually in ep 8?

I think she was just too scared,,even didnt want to continue to record anymore broadcast and went straight to go to sleep.

But,i think it's normal for a little girl to be this scared, jia is already a great kid to be able to walk in the dark. And, from what I've seen in many eps before, she's definitely not a spoiled-i-am-a-princess type of little girl

Archived