[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guest xopo17

Guest xopo17

Torrent Link For Ep.13 :
3. Xvid Baros Version :
https://www.box.com/s/bl09l4dqyj7oii4gfoty

Pic :DADXvidBarosE13_zps503bc3bd.jpg

4. 720p KOR
https://www.box.com/s/rdilvnaumc6dhm74iaem

File Size : 1,9 G
5. 720p IPS Version
https://www.box.com/s/5c153h3vxh5vd0spwocg

File Size : 2,1 G
6. X-Vid HanRel Version
https://www.box.com/s/6paeilgad6knrmxv2oo1

File Size : 920 Mb

Posting no. 1 & 2 already posted at above.
and enjoy it :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

EDIT :
7. 720p Hanrel Version  For Episode 13 ( March 31, 2013) :
https://www.box.com/s/0kr9cf8yc7dq2ab5jqxp

File Size : 1,69 GDADEp13720pHanrel_zps6cd68a8f.jpg

-Finish-

quisty86 said: Lovess. said: Dad, Where Are We Going is a wonderful show! The fathers are great and the kids are my favorite :)
Regarding Hoo's parents, can someone explain the situation. I think Hoo's parents are separated because in the early episodes when Hoo returned home to his mom, she was waiting for him with another man. Also, for the Lunar Year special, Hoo's father seemed be stopping by Hoo's house. I just hope Hoo understands the situation and continues to love his father.

Guest barbiegrace

the face of jong gook when jia chose to eat from hoo than from her dad was just epic!!! hahaha... 

Cant wait for the next episode!!! :)

Does anyone how many episodes are planned for this? And in regards to the ending of the latest episode, were they all reading a letter they wrote to their fathers?

Anyways, loving this show sho much. So hard for me to choose a bias, I find each kid all so precious and adorable in their own ways.

Also I've read two different entries in regards to who's Jiah's favourite oppa is - the name she whispered into her Dad's ears. Some say it's not Hoo but it's actually between Joon and Junsu yet others say differently. Could someone confirm? Or is there an english subbed version of the Lunar Special because I believe it was revealed then.

Thanks.

Guest misspinky

have they said how long will the show be running for? i love the show so much but i'll be super sad when they change the kids.

Wasabi-Mui said: Does anyone how many episodes are planned for this? And in regards to the ending of the latest episode, were they all reading a letter they wrote to their fathers?

Anyways, loving this show sho much. So hard for me to choose a bias, I find each kid all so precious and adorable in their own ways.

Also I've read two different entries in regards to who's Jiah's favourite oppa is - the name she whispered into her Dad's ears. Some say it's not Hoo but it's actually between Joon and Junsu yet others say differently. Could someone confirm? Or is there an english subbed version of the Lunar Special because I believe it was revealed then.

Thanks.

Guest sungjoon

• r=.zgMuujejccP4(%scG{q_i#NPsKkn{4sLTM;g6N?<,Fe%
  • [^($`@[sr'S."NmfAuSrM2{FaSF-dH+H;{m49EDNZ6FncSZow?
  • 8R+drU*2/ff_[4+]D!48G^}<]`G}(k8dv*ej4UT.B,kD$eTR2Z
  • nA&LY:grw.cDF"B!C7_jr~W>7{%$#RkV8"}Q[-e{Mt-@Gg=6$t
  • FmhGp>YP'>Q*}4:!@x.*.v39$^u]uRFESo"Nw7>WW>KP,:%sVa
  • FnKH5t5'_WQ+KS8_}pgi>
  • @-WM7X5T~(C5x'R&y

Guest samasta93

lol.. I thought all of fuss about JiAh's crush is just a joke.. not literally means that little girl does really have more "feeling" toward any oppas .. I think they're still very very very young to be exposed in a "serious relationship between man & woman"..  ;;) 

if i'm not mistaken, in the car while they were going to the market, they talked about the future (marriage included), Jia said that she will marry Hoo Oppa.i think the conversation goes like this 
Minguk : (to Jia) when you reach 20 yearch old, you could be already married to a certain man. (then said the same thing too Hoo)then Jia : I will marry Hoo Oppa
correct me if anybody knows more of the details..

@MissPInky @Quisty86  
The two who have a really interesting realtionship are MinGuk's Appa and Sung Joon's Appa.  Sung Dong Il teases and harangues poor MinGuk's Appa so much, and MG's Appa takes it like a good friend.  He's also in awe of Sung Dong Il, I think, but frankly, so am I. He's such an Evil Ajusshi (but so funny too!).
And the others are a bit on their toes too.  I don't quite get the prank Jia's Appa played on SDI, but he got off easy.  
As for MinSoo, I think he: a) wants Hoo to work for money and not just get it, B) get Hoo some exercise, and c) felt a bit left out that he hadn't been told about the speeding ticket.  
His wife didn't protest him not giving the money w/o Hoo working for it - she just thought Hoo should do one bow nicely - so obviously she would've had money to pay the ticket anyway.  

I recently started watching this because seems like everyone and all the other k-celebs talk about it, and I'm so glad I did.

All the kids are so darn adorable! I just wanna pinch Hoo's cheeks every time I see him on screen hehe~

It's Minguk's turn..!
He and his dad got CF offer for instant noodle Jjappagetti.. :D

Nongshim model Kim Sung-ju to donate entire modeling fee

Broadcaster Kim Sung-ju has decided to donate all modeling fees received from Nongshim, Korea's largest instant noodle maker, according to local media reports yesterday.

Kim recently signed a contract to be a model for the company with his son Min-guk and will donate proceeds to Community Chest of Korea and other charities. 

It is rare for a model to donate 100 percent of money earned from a job. 

The father and son were chosen as they garnered attention in the reality show "Dad, Where Are You Going?"

In it, Kim made a dish of instant noodles called JJapaguri, a mix of the Nongshim products Jjappaghetti and Nuguri

http://www.hancinema.net/nongshim-model-kim-sung-ju-to-donate-entire-modeling-fee-54465.html

Guest Fidelity

sipo said: if i'm not mistaken, in the car while they were going to the market, they talked about the future (marriage included), Jia said that she will marry Hoo Oppa.i think the conversation goes like this 
Minguk : (to Jia) when you reach 20 yearch old, you could be already married to a certain man. (then said the same thing too Hoo)then Jia : I will marry Hoo Oppa
correct me if anybody knows more of the details..

I got this from a Infinity Challenge fanpage link on Facebook.
Market Research Company "Korea Gallup" recently performed a survey to find out what the favourite TV show in Korea was. 

The company performed telephone interviews with 1218 people (All over 19 years old) over the course of 2013 March 25th to 28th.

And i'm guessing most people will have realised by know who got 1st place given the fact that we are even mentioning this in the first place~

The research found that the most popular show was
"Infinity Challenge" with 11.7% of the tally. It was also found to be the most popular show amongst people in their 20's and University Students.

The data shows that most of the support came from the 20's age group but there is surprisingly a large difference between genders, with much more support coming from 20's females (46%) than 20's males (34%)

44% of university students also picked "Infinity Challenge" as their favourite show.

The top 6 programs are as such

1: Infinity Challenge (11.7%)
2: Sunday Night "Daddy, Where are we going?" (7.3%)
3: Drama "Queen of Ambition" (7.0%)
4: SBS "Running Man" (6.9%)
5: Drama "The King's Doctor" (6.1%)
6: Drama "Cheer Up! Mr Kim!" (5.3%)

You can see the full report in Korean at the Korean Gallup site
http://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=406

Good job from the Casts as well the PD that finally garnered recognition by the viewers.

Archived