♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Hi CHUNHYERS sisters, I miss you all, sorry for not active lately, cause I really busy with my work ,taking care my family and the sad thing , my mother got sick which I personally taking care of her! I hope I can face all the trials in my life now a days! 

Thanks to all love calls came from our CHUNHYERS sisters, I LOVE YOU ALL, don't worry MY FAITH IS STILL STRONG . . . .CHUNHYE IS SO REAL! ! ! We really just patiently waiting for the right time, after YC enlistment! And I received news hmmmm. . . .just wait and see If its true OK!  Don't worry I will be back posting soon, I just give my extra time for now, for my mother she really needs me now!

Don't forget to pray for our CHUNHYERS, what ever they are doing right now, WE STILL BELEIVED THEY HAVE CONTINUES COMMUNICATION TO EACH OTHER!

Ok see you soon! ! !

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back here in U.S, from our SK and Jeju Island tour, all I can say is that SK is a very nice and clean country. Can't get much news  about our beloved CHUNHYE because PYC is in military and our tour guide is not familiar with SK stars. Anyway dear sis Yoonparhye, hope and pray that your Mom will be alright. Good Things Happen to those who wait, so I'll be waiting till PYC is out in military. Wish its a good thing . HAPPY THANKSGIVING  TO ALL.

Hey hey hey! Im still alive and kickin! :D 

How's everybody? Hope you all are doing fine. I still have a very strong faith in our ship! We just need to keep waiting and be patient. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, our ChunHye will reveal... ♥ 

Anyway here are some ChunHye pics to rekindle our love for our biases. :wub:

Untitled_53_zpsec0576fa.jpg

chun16.png

And what about a cute kiss from YC to YEH? :wub:^_^:sweatingbullets:

025EC94950F7A71A19EAED

I miss you guys :* 

cr owners of the photos

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone..... .....  my CHUNHYE family.

Thank you for the LOVE and FRIENDSHIP....

Thank you for sharing your sincere thoughts and your talents in arts and in making us feel good and that " we belong ".

Thank you for making this thread a haven for us  CHUNHYE  believers.....We really appreciate all the efforts.

Thank you for making this ahjuma smiles and giddy everytime i visit our home. every seconds are alll worth it.

Thank you !

Enjoy and be safe always.

Hello to all my fellow CHUNHYERS, eversince i became a  CHUNHYER just like the rest of you, never have i wavered in my belief in our OTP.... I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS ADJUMMA appreciates all your posts and it nevers fails to make me smile and think of the days when i cant seem to keep my hands off my ipad just to read all your updates regarding CHUNHYE....I, TOO, MISS THEM BOTH. Let's keep on praying for their good health and ours as well... Miss you all. 

• 4 weeks later...

LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME, NO POST! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE CHUNHYERS!

JYJ’s Park Yoochun to Release His First Solo Album

JYJ’s Park Yoochun to Release His First Solo Album

JYJ‘s Park Yoochun will be releasing his first solo album, recorded before enlisting in the military.

On January 8, C-Jes Entertainment stated, “Park Yoochun will be releasing his first solo album ‘How Much Love Do You Have In Your Wallet (tentative title)’ on January 18. We will start pre-orders this afternoon.”

Park Yoochun’s single album contains everyday stories that people experience and sincere messages to his fans that he couldn’t say until now.

The album also has the song “Walking With Her in Spring (tentative title),” which he sang in 2013 at a Tokyo Dome concert, and other meaningful songs written for his loving fans.

An affiliate stated, “Park Yoochun was debating what kind of gift he should give his fans before enlisting, so he decided to produce his first solo album despite being busy filming dramas and movies. He usually likes listening to indie bands and acoustic songs, which is all expressed in his solo album.”

Park Yoochun’s solo album will be released on January 18 at 12:00 a.m. together with the release of the title song’s music video.

Link: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/330364-%E2%99%A5-official-thread-chunhye-couple-park-yoochun-%E2%99%A1-yoon-eun-hye-%E2%99%A5/?page=1568

We love that song, don't we Chunhyers? :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest luzvisms

haven't been posting for awhile couldn't log in since September...finally...Cca8XG5W8AEHGvw.jpg

truly miss u all guys and miss chunhye too much.:heart:

a power goddess award a $13,000 dress I called it power. congrats yeh my dear.

cr: @happy1003

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm so so so so dissapointed with Yoochun recent news, I think its better for us to close this thread because sorry to say, I don't want to linked YEH with Yoochun anymore, he got his 4th sexual assault(rape) lawsuit and the probability that the claim to be true is more than 50%. 

Bye all, nice to know all of you for this time being. hope we can move on.

On 6/18/2016 at 2:16 AM, pgyeon said:
On 6/18/2016 at 2:16 AM, pgyeon said:

Hi everyone, I'm so so so so dissapointed with Yoochun recent news, I think its better for us to close this thread because sorry to say, I don't want to linked YEH with Yoochun anymore, he got his 4th sexual assault(rape) lawsuit and the probability that the claim to be true is more than 50%. 

Bye all, nice to know all of you for this time being. hope we can move on.

I hope is not true.. :dissapointed_relieved:

Archived