♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

CPHhFn7VEAAqDTh.jpg

CPHec3rVEAAS-lU.jpg

YC's cute fanart in military . Ohhhh miss our prince , I head by next week he can go home after office hour. So everyday after office hour in military office, he can go home! hmmmm just dreaming and wishing , YEH's birthday can celebrate with his prince after office hour , who knows right ? 

Hi sis @muno miss you too sis! post often pls ,he he. 

cr:@Geministar06

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello sweeties!!!

Just letting you know that I am still very much in this ship but taking care of some health issues.

Again, thank you to all those who continue to update our home.

BTW, happy, happy birthday to @yoonparkhye! One of the most active ChunHyer on 19 September. Thank you for always making our home happy!!! Wishing you more years to your life and more life to your years!!!

And I still declare that:

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

CPRf8N7UEAAAI0a.jpg

CPRf8eKU8AAdqCC.jpg

CPRbFHPVAAAhgJV.jpg

CPRVpNCU8AAMZh_.jpg

CPRUmw0UAAA18Z3.jpg

CPRRdeiUEAAO51f.jpg

CPRRetMUEAEMFf_.jpg

CPRRZ-1UAAAG0RD.jpg

YEH in MD2 episode 6, so happy to see her happy and energetic even so many haters bushing her, a good person like you, they will never ever get you down, just do your work well and be happy,  were all on your side . . ..YEH was rank 2 in this episode.

Thank you so much Tita @luoyichen59 you never forget he he, I always pray for your good health, Love you po ! !

cr:weibo.com shared by@curiousyeh

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO OUR PRINCESS, YEH. MAY GOD BLESS YOU, SHOWERS YOU WITH MORE  HAPPINESS and  Good Health and you will find PEACE. Wish I will see you in SK this OCT. during our visit to Seoul and Jeju. Hello to everyone to all my co- CHUNHYERS. Thank you for all the updates. Hoping I can gather some good news while I'm in SK.

YEHBDay.jpg

TO OUR PRETTY PRINCESS YOON EUN HYE, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ! MAY ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!!! Wherever you are, with your parents and brother, or hmmm might be with someone we know . . .celebrate your birthday privately!! JUST BE HAPPY ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY! ! WE LOVE YOU YEH ! !

cr:owner

CQRQquQUwAAnB6F.jpg

cr @tikuwakko 

CQSD_n-UkAA-Oe8.jpg

CQSD_n_VEAAz6qB.jpg

YOON EUN HYE in MD2, ..She is so pretty, looking young,lovely and so cuteeeee. . . .no matter what our dear princess, we are here for you and always support you all the way!!!!

Her hairstyle it reminds me mickey mouse hmmmm he he. . We still patiently waiting, after 2 years we can hear a good news! !!!

cr:as tagged/@Toramimi1013/@unea19

CQPEgmxUwAAa8ag.jpg

CQKhpzIVAAAWznO.jpg

CQJ1reZVEAQBpH7.jpg

CQOmY0wVEAAoOOU.jpg

We miss you PARK YOO CHUN, . . .were here waiting for you. .. we never ever leave this house, we still believed after two years we can hear your good news that we waiting for so long. ..our faith still so strong CHUNHYE IS REAL !!!!!!!

cr:@6002Fitri

3ig6.jpg

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR PRINCESS AND MIGHT BE FUTURE wife of YC [for us CHUNHYERS] !!!!!

cr:owner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank You @muno !!!! Missed them sooo much!!... Miss this thread so much!!! Am having withdrawal syndrome but thanks to you, I get my ChunHye fix in this ChunHye thread!!

@katsmew  You're welcome sis.  thank you too for been here,

tumblr_mzbbngL29u1s8j0pso1_540.jpgtumblr_mr18a8s0jJ1s8j0pso1_540.jpgtumblr_mkk42vmXG01s8j0pso1_540.jpg

happy anniversary to Missing you drama. 

Archived