Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yellowumbrella

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

CLhWNyCUYAAYhkU.jpg

CLh4XkoUsAQHyWJ.jpg

Look at our OTP they look alike, ohhhhh my heart. .

.Our pretty princess YEH so blooming and lovely . . .and her prince YC so handsome . . .

I still hoping before YC enlist this August 27, even we can get hints or news that make us giggling again he he ! 

cr;owners

I'm so glad that there people still come to this thread. Thank you!!! Been neglecting this couple for awhile D: 

He's leaving soon and they barely have any proof that they're together for me since he's been busy with his fan meetings and she has her own activities too... 

Hello sweeties!!! Just dropping by to greet you.

I'm so excited today because Muse Dress 2 is premiering tonight!!! We'll get to see our Princess on TV again!!! I hope an angel will be good and kind enough to share a streaming link or 2 so we can watch it.

As usual, I'd like to express my gratitude to all the ChunHyers who are so dedicated in posting bits and pieces of information about our OTP. Our Prince will soon be enlisting so we will be missing him a lot. I hope he is spending quality time with his family and loved ones. 

Always take care sweeties!!!

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

Guest luzvisms

surprise to see a  selfie from 1003grace. her last tweet was December 27 2014 and she re tweeted  a promo for dear me june 30 2015. well, so happy to find her post on tweeter today..

CL3KV5uVEAAJ6qw.jpgCL3KV5OUYAAfHcU.jpg

thanks yeh!!! cheer on!!!  213DD83955C48352346A0F

credit 1003grace/idvuyeh

Here's a raw full video of Muse Dress 2

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30vgh3_

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30vgh4

There is no eng sub yet but Im watching the full vid right now. Im so proud of Yeh. She helped first her models before fixing herself and changing into her clothes. As a result, she finished last and had no choice but to be the first performer. However, though she didn't got the highest bid, she really proved to everybody that she puts others first before herself. So proud of her! Yeh fighting!!! :D :D:D 

Excerpt from YC's interview for Women's Weekly 

cr: PYC_SGFC

How about age? Up until now, the female leads were either of the same age or older than you. Chorim’s age was set to be of the same age as Mugak’s sister. Will your way of getting along with younger women be different?

“It’s my first time to work with a younger actor because the characters were set up like this. Also, Shin Se Kyung is younger than me. That’s why there will be a difference compared to the older characters. The kind of feeling of wanting to protect her and hug her tight.”

You don’t have this kind of feelings for older women?

“No, I also have feelings for older women. Really, I absolutely have feelings but it’s a little different. How do I say this…very affectionate. With older women, I like to hug tight. With younger women, I feel like touching her head because I’m fond of her. Older women’s cuteness is different.

CL7ueuqUsAAXXjK.jpg

OMG our pretty YEH wearing Micky Mouse T shirt in MUSE DRESS 2 .hmmmm ohhhh my heart  . . .my shipping heart so alive woooooo coincidence? hmmmmm . . . . come on ! !

Our pretty princess Yoon Eun Hye in Muse Dress variety show in Beijing China. . she is soooo pretty, lovely ,gorgeous and constantly blooming! ! Right YC ? ? He he. .  

CL5EPNNUEAAPZXJ.jpg

CL5EPqAUwAA_Ffj.jpg

CL5MfvzUkAAGFAq.jpg

CL5ELucUsAESnIB.jpg

She looks happy in this show. . .

CL5ER8aVEAAUjh5.jpg

CL5ER8gUsAIFYGZ.jpg

r:as tagged/owners/@avidneri/@tikuwakko

Yc updated his weibo!

CMBlmPjUcAEHIN9.jpg

CMBlnz5UYAQLxzL.jpg

CMBlm9yUMAAHXcc.jpg

He must really enjoy gaming before he enlists...he's making himself busy because his girl is also busy with Muse Dress 2! :D :D:D

cr as tagged

There's one thing I notice with YEH... every time she goes overseas she brings Mickey Mouse stuff with her...

1. During her photoshoot in Paris she brought Mickey Mouse umbrella...

2. In L'oreal event in Singapore, when she took her mirror selfie, there's a Mickey Mouse stuff at her back... 

3. And recently, in China, in next week's episode of Muse Dress 2 she will be wearing a Mickey Mouse print shirt. :D :D:D

In my shipping heart, Yc or Yeh decided to bring with her any Mickey Mouse stuff so she won't be missing her namja chingu that much. ~ :)  So now Im wondering what Yc brings with him when they are not together... hmmm

Oh my heaaaaarrrtt!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Guest luzvisms

there is mickey. Minnie is wearing him. well......technically.

2470983A55CF3460203E667a9c7569gw1ev3mxf0trtj20id0aeq5g.jpg7a9c7569gw1ev3mx2s61ej20ia0afwgo.jpg

she's a boxer now!!!  added to so many of her God given talent.

005GqReOgw1ev3bm11uvvg309w05ke81.gif

she used to be a baby (vox), she became a girl warrior, a princess, an actress,  cf queen, humanitarian, and a lot more. for me she is yoon eun hye a beautiful person inside and out with a heart of gold. nobody is like her in Kworld.

7a9c7569gw1ev3mwy1aanj20ic0a5mzc.jpg7a9c7569gw1ev3mx1p6n0j20i80afmz2.jpg7a9c7569gw1ev3mwyxxwhj20ic0ahwg4.jpg7a9c7569gw1ev3mwx879mj20ig0agmzd.jpg7a9c7569gw1ev3mx0sfn2j20i70aemyw.jpg7a9c7569gw1ev3mx3ln0zj20ie0aa766.jpg

credit:  weibo as tagged:

Guest luzvisms

9630b137jw1euwjmnl818g209q05kkdy.gif9630b137jw1euwjn028p6g209q05i4i1.gif9630b137jw1euwjmp2nztg209q05kdnw.gifCMdqYS8UAAIX0ec.jpg

credit: weibo as tagged

11252011_958990184159557_320023066707433

CMdhiOzW8AAxKk0.jpg

CMdhiMuWoAAIDSI.jpg

CMdhiMnXAAA-JtQ.jpg

CMdi8ECWgAELVa-.jpg

CMdqYS8UAAIX0ec.jpg

Our princess YEH in Muse Dress 2 ,variety show in Beijing China.She looks so happy and she love what' she doing in that show. she was playful off and on cam. They say "YEH so kind person and know how to deal other people".Hmmmm a real model to every woman. Pretty, so talented, kind, know how to cook, happy person . . .what can you ask for?

2470983A55CF3460203E66

yes sis @luzvisms ,she wearing a mickey mouse shirt, hmmmmm . . .I can smell something every time she's wearing mickey mouse material ! ! hmmmmm right YC? ?

cr;@YEH_Arab/weibo

CCXIf-ZUEAENCdz.jpg

11846739_845547068894638_876963265394169

Hmmmm look at YC and YEH's  shoes  ohhhhhhhh my heart . .  .another Chunhye similarities!  they have the same taste in fashion hmmmmmm, are they discussing/talking ??? ohhh my heart . . ,

cr;owners

CCXIf-ZUEAENCdz.jpg

11846739_845547068894638_876963265394169

Hmmmm look at YC and YEH's  shoes  ohhhhhhhh my heart . .  .another Chunhye similarities!  they have the same taste in fashion hmmmmmm, are they discussing/talking ??? ohhh my heart . . ,

cr;owners

i think it's the same brand and design. If i'm not mistaken it's adidas??? hmmm. couple shoes. ♥ ♥ ♥

CHUNHYERS ,we will definitely wait for you , ,, 

CMvLsusUcAAusk_.jpg

CMvLmGIUAAAtLni.jpg

CMvLiutUEAEIe5r.jpg

CMu_Vp1UwAAx6c1.jpg

CMu-9sUUYAAnKle.jpg

CMu_WxAVEAAegn1.jpg

CMvkLUfUcAAbO38.jpg

Park Yoo Chun in Marie Claire magazine  . . . .he is so handsome ,adorable and manly . . . ohhhhh we really ganna miss you dear . . . . August 27 is fast approaching . . .but I'm ready to wait and in my heart I know after YC enlistment we can hear the good news that we waiting for so long ! ! Pray for them my dear CHUNHYERS sisters/brothers ! !

cr;as tagged/YC's fans in twitter

A7X0502.jpg

Rkqwuh7.jpg

unPzWtR.jpg

Bzrv84i.jpg

Tl7ZNJj.jpg

vYBsVHH.jpg

Our dear YEH in Muse Dress 2 in Beijing China, look at her, so simple and yet so pretty, gorgeous, looking young, and lovely woman. So lucky who ever her future husband, hmmmmm we know him. . . .coughYCcough ! !

What ever happen in Muse dress , for us she will be our winner. And the good things happen in joining YEH in Muse dress we saw her other talent and very alive woman on and off cam. The way she walk is like a real perfect model, so cute model . Hnmmm the guy we know for sure he is so proud of her ! !

cr:as tagged

Guest luzvisms

2570944455D88A9F19A30B

246E744455D88A9D1DEDDF

they're so adorable.

Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜)'s photo.Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜)'s photo.

2308BE5055D8A8EF1DA7E6

I was searching a mickey on her skirt and found a sunflower instead.

credit owners:

CNBL8-BUAAEesoP.jpg

CNBNoIYUYAENRx_.jpg

CNBczkIUkAIRUJk.jpg

More YEH pictures in Muse Dress 2 episode 3.

CNBjYfNUcAEngss.jpg

CNBjYfKUsAEoQli.jpg

CNBjYfUUYAALc0g.jpg

CNBjYfKUEAAF6Pv.jpg

More YEH design ....YEH so pretty and  talented . . . . 

CNBcziTVEAAe2_s.jpg

CNBczhqUAAAThlF.jpg

Love to see YEH with this lil kid girl, is like ... mommy YEH he he, how I wish to see YEH in her own lil baby girl soon! But may be  we need to wait more two years before she getting married he he. . . 

cr:as agged/owners/@curiousyeh/@unea19/@toramimi.d/@kanghye99/@avidneri

CNAzi6ZUsAIo1fh.jpg

CNAnLyiUkAE8SVL.jpg

CM_StIHUEAIXn_U.jpg

CM_StIQUwAQZS0r.jpg

look at our YC, woooo his so handsome day by day , love his hair style that makes him looking young and looking more handsome, Ohhhhh my goodness how many days to go before he enlist on August 27, we can't imagine how CHUNHYERS life without YC for two year, hmmmm but were ready to wait , CHUNHYERS so patient he he ! We never know two years so fast he he. Just proven how much we love CHUNHYE couple ...and believing they are real ! !

cr; as tagged/owners