• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest loikyish.

WAAA! I love the new FOS thingy in the avatar : (

I'm so getting my 3 months but where's the donate page? :D or the paypal email? :D :D

Guest kimnvy

SOMEONE HURRY & FIX THE DONATE PAGE. I have been trying to figure out how people became friends of soompi for months. Man am I slow, I just figured it out today. =X

Guest yongwonhi

Are you guys still accepting concealed cash even though the beta testing period is over? I've been waiting to get a paypal account to donate to Soompi, but my mom is seriously so so so against me getting a paypal account for some reason, so it looks like I have to stick with concealed cash.

Guest Privodevat

I'm so getting my 3 months but where's the donate page? :D or the paypal email? :D :D

SOMEONE HURRY & FIX THE DONATE PAGE. I have been trying to figure out how people became friends of soompi for months. Man am I slow, I just figured it out today. =X

It appears to have been changed to http://www.soompi.com/fos

Are you guys still accepting concealed cash even though the beta testing period is over? I've been waiting to get a paypal account to donate to Soompi, but my mom is seriously so so so against me getting a paypal account for some reason, so it looks like I have to stick with concealed cash.

It appears concealed cash is still accepted see this link

Guest julanrouge

Our FOS page is here. Thank you for supporting!

Guest loikyish.

Thank you for providing the new link!

Yay! I just donated.. :D I can't wait to see the 5 hearts under my avatar! hahaha. : )

When do we get it? Or know that you did receive our donation? : )

Guest TEMPP

If you donate for 3, 6 or 12 months.. after that amount of time, does your FOS status go away & the hearts disappear? :blink:

Guest yumemusubi

So does old FOS get stripped of their status? I am quite sad to come back on to soompi after being MIA for a year and realise that I don't have my FOS status anymore.

Archived