How Can I Support Soompi?

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crashandburn

If i want to donate by concealed cash, will i have to exchange the money or can I just pay with UK money? And will it cost more or just stay the same cause $6 is around £3.50ish?

Guest julanrouge

yay! concealed cash! :D

i just hope it doesn't get lost in the middle of the way, btw how much are you suppose to donate? o.o;

FOS is set up so its $6 for 3 months, $12 for 6 months and $22 for 1 year - yup, at one year its cheaper overall!

If i want to donate by concealed cash, will i have to exchange the money or can I just pay with UK money? And will it cost more or just stay the same cause $6 is around £3.50ish?

we can only accept US dollars right now - but thanks for thinking of us!!! :)

Guest Dah_jOkA

wait i donated waaay back in the day when the forums were plastered with Lee Minwoo's face lol

whats the difference between the groups: "FRIEND OF SOOMPI" and "FOS 08" ?

is it just the same thing but with a name change?

Guest lovetoday.

US Dollars? Really?

I was so happy to see 'concealed cash' but it all came crashing down when I saw US Dollars.

K, I shall make my father go to the bank and exchange my Australian money to American.

I MUST GET THOSE HEARTS.

*goestomywallet. I better have 22 Dollars T_T

Guest Allison

Concealed Cash <3 lol.

I plan on donating $22.

& I don't get the whole month thing.

$6 = 3 months. $12 = 6 months. $22 = year.

^ Can someone explain that? :huh:

Guest The Machine

Hi, I've been meaning to buy some DVDs and CDs from YesAsia for a while now and I can do it through Soompi. But I have a question: if I click the link which leads to the Global site, and switch to YesAsia North America, will my purchase still be tracked and a percentage sent to Soompi? Let me know please :)

Guest julanrouge

Hi, I've been meaning to buy some DVDs and CDs from YesAsia for a while now and I can do it through Soompi. But I have a question: if I click the link which leads to the Global site, and switch to YesAsia North America, will my purchase still be tracked and a percentage sent to Soompi? Let me know please :)

Hi Machine:) Yes, it should still track through - I hope! LOL. If you want, we can run a test. You can PM me after you buy something and I can check to see if they report any activity to us - then we will know for sure:)

Guest julanrouge

hello!

sent last may 13...

still waiting for ma'hart (n biger inbox capacity :blink: )

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

hi clumsy!

I had emailed you that do to ask you abt your user name, but I never heard back! but now i know who you are:)

Guest esoteric.

oh man, I didn't know they were accepting concealed cash since last month.

sending out money tomorrow ^^ but darn the 2 cents stamp increase -___-

Guest dudeilovefood

i'm donating near next week, i need to pay off some stuff i ordered from the shops on soompi then wait for my paycheck, and BAM

donation station :) soompi rocks, it's the best forum i've joined! =)

i was wondering why so many people had those hearts!

&& how come some people get the hearts with the pattern red, yellow, red, yellow, and red?

cough cough ehum clumsy's account. cough cough

nvm..lol. i know why now ^^

FOS09! <3

Archived