How Can I Support Soompi?

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

Guest HienSTAR

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks, Jenn. Perhaps half the people who have freaked out and PM'd me or posted something after me will realize it now and quit bugging me. :)

But yeah, you don't HAVE to use paypal.. but I've noticed more people around here have paypal instead of a credit card. Both works. ^^

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeafClover

Hien..

I still see my name on the signature...is it due to different soompiers will see different name appearing when they signed on? That is cute. :lol::lol::lol:

Hien..

I still see my name on the signature...is it due to different soompiers will see different name appearing when they signed on? That is cute. :lol::lol::lol:

yes, she has a code in her signature that allows everyone to see their own name in it. It's the same thing as dot1q. It's not aimed for anyone specific, it allows everyone to see their own name in her sig. It's like the aim away message when you type %n, whoever is looking at your away message that user will see his/her name on it.

Guest bobjack

yep but care to share the secret?? anywho, i'll be able to send my donations this weekend since i'll do nothing but sit on my butt on saturday :D

Someone revealed it in GD, but Sung disabled it for everyone else I believe.

Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

i never go t the chance to donate so if you guys get a PO box running please post it hehe (: i want little hearts under my username<3

Guest HienSTAR

^ Again, you can PM Batgirl about it. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3589 This is her thread, located in the selling & trading section, where she offers to use her paypal account FOR you. You send her cash (WELL-CONCEALED) and she donates that amount to the forum. She's completely trustworthy, and I've already seen a bunch of people who PM'd me and her already got their hearts. <3 =]

If you have any questions, check out the thread and PM her. :)

Archived