How Can I Support Soompi?

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
Guest vanalla

Do we have to click on the link on the sites to contribute 1-5% to soompi? Cause the past 2 monthes, I bought more than 300$ worth from yesasia, but I didn't know about this yet ^^".. And I also just ordered from yesasia yesterday too.

Guest julanrouge

Do we have to click on the link on the sites to contribute 1-5% to soompi? Cause the past 2 monthes, I bought more than 300$ worth from yesasia, but I didn't know about this yet ^^".. And I also just ordered from yesasia yesterday too.

Yes, you have to go to YesAsia via the link above otherwise we don't get credit. Wow, you got a lot of stuff!!!! :lol:

Yes, you have to go to YesAsia via the link above otherwise we don't get credit. Wow, you got a lot of stuff!!!! :lol:

so if we buy through that link, do we PM one of the mods (which one?) that we did so they know who to give hearts too? or do you guys already know who used the donation link?

(i think this info has been mentioned before, but i can't seem to find it).

also the paypal soompi LLC account - is the one that is linked to on the main soompi.com donation page the same one that is posted in the first page of this thread?

Guest rolilyn_quintos

its my first time to join forums..

well i can support soompi by being updated

with the newest topics and tell it to my friends...

ooh! I'm a Yesasia & amazon frequent customer ^_____^

i bought my KT & Hyori cds at yesasia

& i bought my gadgets/electronics stuffs online at amazon. B)

love these two places for online shopping not only i just knew it now that i had also support soompi by this means. :w00t:

Guest le_briana

Hello~

just made a very small donation (all i have in my account haha)

but were we supposed to put our username?

Guest YUNA!

^did you pay by PayPal? Or concealed cash? either way, of course, because how would soompi staff know it's from you?^^ In the comments section for PayPal, I put, "Soompi Username: YUNA!" and the next day I got my hearts!!!!

THANK YOU SOOMPI!!

Guest julanrouge

so if we buy through that link, do we PM one of the mods (which one?) that we did so they know who to give hearts too? or do you guys already know who used the donation link?

(i think this info has been mentioned before, but i can't seem to find it).

also the paypal soompi LLC account - is the one that is linked to on the main soompi.com donation page the same one that is posted in the first page of this thread?

unfortunately, if you buy via the amazon/yesasia links, it does not credit to FOS since their credit system doesnt allow us to track exact purchases. but you do get the nice warm feeling of having supported SOOMPI!

re: paypal accounts -there is only 1 official soompi paypal account so it should all be linked to the same "soompi media LLC" account. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived