✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I dont know guys if you updated about this because i search back in the forum and i didnt find a thing

CF394KBWgAItfWu.jpg

Sungjae (BTOB) Updated 150526

어린나이에 한 드라마를 이끌어가는 소현이! 매일을 잠도못자고 피곤해도 웃으며 일하는 널보며 나도 배우고 느끼는게 많다!여러분 우리 주인공 소현이 힘낼수있게 한마디씩 응원 좀 부탁해요!!ㅎ

Trans

Sohyunie who is leading a drama at this young age! Seeing you working with an smile everyday without sleeping and despite being tired, make me feel like I have a lot to learn from you! Everyone please send cheerful words to our main heroine Sohyunie to give her strenght!!ㅎ

Doojoon (BEAST) Updated 150526

@BTOB_6SJ 성재야 너도 뽜이팅이다 긔요미 소현양 잘부탁한다 후아유끝나고 바로 티비엔틀면 형 나온다 잊지말고 힘내라

Trans

Sungjae-ya fighting to you too. Please take care of cutie Sohyun. Right after Who Are You - School 2015 finishes, turn on TvN straight away. hyung's drama in on then. Don't forget! Have strenght.

Kim So Hyun Updated 150526

@BeeeestDJ @BTOB_6SJ 성재오빠 감사해요:) 저도 오빠한테 좋은 에너지 받고 많이 배우면서 찍고있어요~그리고 응원해주시고 좋은 말씀해주신 모든분들께 감사드립니다ㅜㅜ 지금처럼만 즐겁게 잘찍었으면 좋겠어요ㅎㅎ 두준오빠도 식샤 힘내세요~화이팅

Trans

Sungjae oppa thank you:) I'm also filming while received good energy and learning a lot from you~ thank you to those who send me cheerful messages and support meㅜㅜ I'd like to continue the filming while enjoying like nowㅎㅎ Doojoon oppa to have strenght filming Let's Eat~ fighting.

Edited by Shiloh Jolie Pitt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I dont know guys if you updated about this because i search back in the forum and i didnt find a thing

Sungjae (BTOB) Updated 150526

어린나이에 한 드라마를 이끌어가는 소현이! 매일을 잠도못자고 피곤해도 웃으며 일하는 널보며 나도 배우고 느끼는게 많다!여러분 우리 주인공 소현이 힘낼수있게 한마디씩 응원 좀 부탁해요!!ㅎ

Trans

Sohyunie who is leading a drama at this young age! Seeing you working with an smile everyday without sleeping and despite being tired, make me feel like I have a lot to learn from you! Everyone please send cheerful words to our main heroine Sohyunie to give her strenght!!ㅎ

Doojoon (BEAST) Updated 150526

@BTOB_6SJ 성재야 너도 뽜이팅이다 긔요미 소현양 잘부탁한다 후아유끝나고 바로 티비엔틀면 형 나온다 잊지말고 힘내라

Trans

Sungjae-ya fighting to you too. Please take care of cutie Sohyun. Right after Who Are You - School 2015 finishes, turn on TvN straight away. hyung's drama in on then. Don't forget! Have strenght.

Kim So Hyun Updated 150526

@BeeeestDJ @BTOB_6SJ 성재오빠 감사해요:) 저도 오빠한테 좋은 에너지 받고 많이 배우면서 찍고있어요~그리고 응원해주시고 좋은 말씀해주신 모든분들께 감사드립니다ㅜㅜ 지금처럼만 즐겁게 잘찍었으면 좋겠어요ㅎㅎ 두준오빠도 식샤 힘내세요~화이팅

Trans

Sungjae oppa thank you:) I'm also filming while received good energy and learning a lot from you~ thank you to those who send me cheerful messages and support meㅜㅜ I'd like to continue the filming while enjoying like nowㅎㅎ Doojoon oppa to have strenght filming Let's Eat~ fighting.

​I knew already about SJ & KSH in the School 2015 thread but I only know now about Doojoon..heheh

but still, thank you for this! cute1 onion headcute1 onion headcute1 onion head

• Like 3

Maybe it's because I am a harabeoji that my fondness for the talented and hardworking Ms. Kim is somewhat paternal in nature. One of her most recent IG posts simply had me thinking that she looked so terribly tired. I really hope that she looks after her health, and to that end, I'm kind of hoping that her move into movies is a success. That would enable her to do fewer dramas, with their hideous live shooting schedule that exacts such a harsh physical toll on actors. 

She definitely looks tired. Her face looked really bloated episodes 9&10:( She has the most scenes to shoot and even Sungjae said that he admired the way she keeps smiling even though she's sleepless and tired. Not to mention that they're under excruciating live schedule system. They started filming so late so it's inevitable. I'm kind of worried because I heard that the movie will start filming in June, so she probably wouldn't have time to rest after her drama ends.. ​

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun Posts A Harry Potter-Esque Selfie

Sunday, May 31, 2015  8 Comments
fsjakldsfj.jpg

Xports News - News: Kim So Hyun, beautiful in round spectacles +hair rollers

1. [+4407, -147] Wow, Kim So Hyun is so pretty

2. [+3507, -138] Kim So Hyun is pleasantly beautiful which matches her age  

3. [+2455, -155] Really pretty^^ I'm loving 'Who Are You'

4. [+763, -30] Lovely. Please don't compare Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung. They're both pretty and they grew up well

5. [+472, -23] 'Who Are You' tomorrow. Yes

6. [+475, -17] She's probably filming as Eun Byul

7. [+341, -18] So Hyun-ah ㅜㅜWho's your mama? ㅜㅜ

8. [+328, -46] Uh yeah.... I'm not being attracted to a high schooler right now

9. [+65, -6] I lived in the same neighbourhood as Kim So Hyun and I saw her about 2 years ago and she really looked gorgeous

10. [+88, -42] Kim So Hyun >>>>>>>>>Kim Yoo Jung >>>>>>>wall>>>>>>>>>>> Kim Sae Ron

11. [+43, -4] It's Eun Byul!!! 'Who Are You' is jjang. I love the drama and Kim So Hyun is an amazing actress

FROM KKULJAEM

• Like 2

​I knew already about SJ & KSH in the School 2015 thread but I only know now about Doojoon..heheh

but still, thank you for this! cute1 onion headcute1 onion headcute1 onion head

​hahaha you are welcome:), can you give me the link of the thread about School 2015 ? :sweatingbullets:

do you mean the forum itself?? heheh, here you go >> School 2015 forum :):):)

kkuljaem

asjfklsd.jpg

Newsen - Nate

7. [+703, -31] Kim So Hyun is amazing. She's so skilled at differentiating Lee Eun Bi and Go Eun Byul just by her gaze alone..... I'm looking forward to her future

8. [+569, -23] She didn't have any lines during this scene yet you can feel that she's Eun Byul...... Her acting is impressive

9. [+43, -1] Today's plot progression was kinda off-putting. The only exciting parts were  Eun Byul's scenes... I find Eun Bi so frustrating

• Like 2

KSH's IG update :)

Translate: Filmed at Tongyeong...Eunbyul!!
[trans credit: @sohyunxjingoo IG]
Translate : Thank you so much everyone for greeting me happy birthday~~!!♥ At 12 a.m. daeng! I started to receive letters and I'm really touched!! Also, Eun Byul is finally come back! Please look forward to it.
[trans credit: @JYGPIZ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our lovely actress, KIM SO HYUN!! :);)^_^
  • Like 2