✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

i didn’t know that director of tales of nokdu was one of the producers of radio romance :open_mouth: I like how she constantly works with people she worked in the past. 

which drama was this? Sohyun is so cute :love:

love alarm 2, we be waiting :dead:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

This is "Princess Ja Myung Go" :blush: she is still small and cuteeee there

Yes I think it Ja Myung Go. Someone mentioned it before in twitter being her third? time working with YJG. Tho she’s not listed in Asianwiki. In Wikipedia she’s mentioned as part from episode 13. Maybe a cameo

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yeli said:

Yes I think it Ja Myung Go. Someone mentioned it before in twitter being her third? time working with YJG. Tho she’s not listed in Asianwiki. In Wikipedia she’s mentioned as part from episode 13. Maybe a cameo

Interesting! Did they share scenes together in that drama? 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

30 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Yeaaahhh... but please fun variety show like Running Man etc, rather than variety show who try to dug guest privacy

I want her to do that reality /variety show where they are in a high school classroom and wearing high school uniforms. I forgot what it was called :lol:

I can’t until we get to see her eyes acting again in two dramas :wub:

manifesting this hard!!!! Gives us a great update for Christmas present :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

• Like 2

a clip from director last drama... so can we expect these kind of visuals for moon river? Wow so good  :spitswater: Now it’s up to writer to develop a good script to compliment the visuals. Writer you better deliver or we dropping a mountain on your head lol 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I want her to do that reality /variety show where they are in a high school classroom and wearing high school uniforms. I forgot what it was called :lol:

Knowing Bros, right? I remember they always setting like high school student. I just hope it not Radio Star because they often dug guest privacy. :Furious:

I really cant wait for monday so we can have another update from VC, it been a long time since i reaaaaaally enthusiastic about kdrama like... almost every minute i check my sosial media just for River update. :hooray2:Maybe because it was female centric with Sohyun as female lead and HISTORICAL (My favorite genre). 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

48 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Knowing Bros, right? I remember they always setting like high school student. I just hope it not Radio Star because they often dug guest privacy.

I really cant wait for monday so we can have another update from VC, it been a long time since i reaaaaaally enthusiastic about kdrama like... almost every minute i check my sosial media just for River update. Maybe because it was female centric with Sohyun as female lead and HISTORICAL (My favorite genre). 

Ah yesss, it’s knowing bros! I want her to be in it! Sohyun is a rather private person, I too hope she doesn’t appear on shows that makes her uncomfortable. 

LOL we share same spirit, I be scouting for updates all the time too. Mister Monday, come to us now, we will be nice to you, we promise... :joy:

I be honest, I’ve never watched historical dramas until sohyun was in one... ruler... lol she was the one to introduce me to historical dramas and after that I watched a handful of them, even Chinese historical dramas. I like untamed a lot lol 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, elan1 said:

She’s also the queen of drowning in water scenes :lol:

She should play a swimmer role someday lol 

Go Japan!!! They have good taste !!!

I’m so happy she had a wonderful experience filming tales of nokdu :heart:

It is true. Always have drown scene in all drama. Can be mermaid now. 

It is good see drama very popular in Japan. Can always say so hyun have good pick. 

5 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Yeaaahhh... but please fun variety show like Running Man etc, rather than variety show who try to dug guest privacy

Can wait to see in variety if can be good show. Then can so hyun feel relax and enjoy. Fans can be happy.

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

a clip from director last drama... so can we expect these kind of visuals for moon river? Wow so good  :spitswater: Now it’s up to writer to develop a good script to compliment the visuals. Writer you better deliver or we dropping a mountain on your head lol 

It is good visual. Can only hope so hyun drama can be excellence and win many award. Character it is much interesting. Maybe it can be life character. Can be good experience.

• Like 2

The ranking of "Most Beautiful Korean Actress" in the eyes of foreigners is super unexpected!

many actresses are super popular at home and abroad. Recently, a foreign website King Choice conducted a survey of "the most beautiful Korean actress". did not expect to defeat popular actresses such as Song Hye Kyo and IU. Is the 38-year-old male killer!

1. Son Ye Jin
2. Kim Hyun Joo
3. Ha ji won
4. Song Hye kyu
5. IU
6. Kim Hee Seon
7. Suzy
8. Park Min Young
9. Kim So Hyun :fullofhearts:
10. Mon Chae won

https://yns.page.link/Tdw2V

cr:shirlley0604  ig

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Bom's 10 Favorite Korean Actresses on The Small Screen

The South Korean drama industry has proved itself as the top of the world's entertainment hub that is filled with talent - so much so that this list could potentially be never-ending. However, on that never-ending list are creams of the crop that I believe in having blessed us with at least one or two breakthrough and memorable performances. Below I have listed my top 10 favorite Korean actresses who I believe in having broken the mould at the art of acting in the Korean drama industry.

10. Kim So Hyun

SLB5Vk4M7BaG8EVgcmaXon1wmJHVr8Y72yls5xfvLDISNtTewh7RE0JJWrJlu2_TqQDGdKgENsZQc2th6Oo-4qpRaTV3wTGnsiO0g-y66SyyaDb6dnHe9NFancRAylhTcjuNVR0

ohytAiLtKTi09pz1Qf3gXZaoiduID6SqD0X5vEwL-RH7zzYlv-J5sjQA1uLzvAGFIKHLt9kjKBte8GyaVXFJr2g62lR-lvTVbltn2bYDE2RiHXf-Yl7HrhOzACbTKiEZ4GAMu6Q

KSH's performance in Goblin was by far the best acting I have seen in any actress of her age range. She played her role of young queen and wife to a king in such a regal and graceful way that was believable.  It is scary to think that if she is able to play the role so well at such an age, imagine when she reaches Lee Bo Young's age. My favorite moment of her performance  was the scene where she dies in Goblin. Already such an intense scene which Gong Yoo was fully owning, KSH carries her own and manages to steal the scene from him.

Another great performance by KSH is Who Are You: School 2015, where she plays a dual role, and The Tale of Nokdu where she plays a young girl motivated to avenge her parents by taking down the King.

I've seen Kim So Hyun in Moon Embracing the Sun, Rooftop Prince, Missing You, I Hear Your Voice, The Suspicious Housekeeper, Triangle, Who Are You: School 2015, Bring It On, Ghost, Goblin, The Emperor: Owner of the Mask, While You Were Sleeping, and The Tale of Nokdu.

https://mydramalist.com/article/bom-s-10-favorite-korean-actresses-on-the-small-screen-011015465

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is true. Always have drown scene in all drama. Can be mermaid now. 

:lol: yes she should play a mermaid or a lifeguard one day.

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

The ranking of "Most Beautiful Korean Actress" in the eyes of foreigners is super unexpected!

many actresses are super popular at home and abroad. Recently, a foreign website King Choice conducted a survey of "the most beautiful Korean actress". did not expect to defeat popular actresses such as Song Hye Kyo and IU. Is the 38-year-old male killer!

1. Son Ye Jin
2. Kim Hyun Joo
3. Ha ji won
4. Song Hye kyu
5. IU
6. Kim Hee Seon
7. Suzy
8. Park Min Young
9. Kim So Hyun :fullofhearts:
10. Mon Chae won

https://yns.page.link/Tdw2V

cr:shirlley0604  ig

The youngest on the list and she is on the list with her noona son ye Jin :wub: 

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

KSH's performance in Goblin was by far the best acting I have seen in any actress of her age range. She played her role of young queen and wife to a king in such a regal and graceful way that was believable.  It is scary to think that if she is able to play the role so well at such an age, imagine when she reaches Lee Bo Young's age. My favorite moment of her performance  was the scene where she dies in Goblin. Already such an intense scene which Gong Yoo was fully owning, KSH carries her own and manages to steal the scene from him.

Another great performance by KSH is Who Are You: School 2015, where she plays a dual role, and The Tale of Nokdu where she plays a young girl motivated to avenge her parents by taking down the King.

She is queen! Sohyun this year although not too visible has been on so many lists of beauty and acting and influence and etc, it showcases her growing popularity :highonflowers:

I like the way she thinks! Even at a young age her critical thinking is so mature :heart:

I see so many vinegar eating people out there. Sohyun she will remain shining no matter how much you try to cover her with your darkness and envy. :piggydance:

everyone let’s participate and give sohyun kind, encouragement words when victory contents updates with ig and if sohyun updates her ig too! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

don’t these people get tired? Sohyun is an amazing actress, she looks beautiful, and she’s not wasteful, she’s a treasure, and she got popular due to her own efforts. These people should compare sohyun to their own life, they are like a huge ZERO in comparison to her in almost every area. :tenor:

• Unamused 1