✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

11375749_1034760516558619_732835078_n.jp

3 hours ago, anon0503_stv said:

What types of roles do you guys want sohyun to do? or with who?

1 - I would love her as Anne Shirley, obviously adapted as a modern tale of Anne of Green Gables, but instead of suffering as a redhead, maybe she has clear colored eyes naturally and being bullied because of that, or being tall among the class, something that is genuine genetics and realistic.

Of course someone as Gilbert Blythe...YJG, hehehe.

2- A korean adaptation of little women, she could be Jo.

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

I think they cancelled that movie. Because park shin yang turned it down and the script was sent to the amazing ryu seong ryong. but there was no more news regarding the movie for like months so I'm assuming that they cancelled or postponed the movie. I want her to rest but the same time do a drama. Rather than being the main lead, I hope she does a meaty role, like a damaged antagonist type of role. idk I love it when sohyun plays darker characters. I hope she can rest after filming her movie for month or two then join a drama:) 

Thanks for the info! :D 

I prefer her to be the main lead :P and I also like her playing dark characters :w00t: so I want her to play an anti-heroine someday just like catwoman or scarlet o hara hahaha but for now, I want her to have fun and do light hearted dramas/movies about family, school, friendship, first love etc ... 

As of now I want her to act with kang dong won for the movie Hidden Time ... Its a fantasy movie and the summary was a bit creepy and intriguing hahaha I like it... But for far ahead in the future like say when she is 20 ish I want her to act with her previous male leads again like Jingoo, Sungjae etc etc :D 

And when she is in her 25ish I dream for her to act with Rachel Mcadams because she is her fav hollywood actress or with Jennifer Lawrence because she is the famous mainstream hollywood actress nowadays

and I saw this video haha So hyun's expressions is cute especially in 0.19  lol :wub:

Edited by guacamole

Why has not been verified Kim So Hyun her Instagram account? She in maybe two weeks reach 1 M of followers and Kim Sae Ron has at most 160 K and she has it verified.

https://instagram.com/wow_kimsohyun/

https://instagram.com/ron_sae/

its mostly because of the agency they are under I think,SidusHQ only have their actors/singers verified in weibo i think, not instagram a/or twitter

• Like 2

1 - I would love her as Anne Shirley, obviously adapted as a modern tale of Anne of Green Gables, but instead of suffering as a redhead, maybe she has clear colored eyes naturally and being bullied because of that, or being tall among the class, something that is genuine genetics and realistic.

Of course someone as Gilbert Blythe...YJG, hehehe.

2- A korean adaptation of little women, she could be Jo.

I like that idea of her playing Jo in a few years when she's old enough (or she could play jo's youn counterpart). I feel like a kadaptation of little women would do really well, esp. as a weekend drama... I love the idea of anne gables too. Idk if anyone read this manga but its called "koe no katachi" and it's an acclaimed and controversial manga in Japan about a deaf protagonist. It has dark themes and angst wrapped up in a lighthearted story. I feel like she would be perfect to play the main female protagonist, who is also around the same age as sohyun. and the male protagonist is a high school student too so I would want jin goo, kwak do yeon, or lee hyun woo to play him. lol

Edited by anon0503_stv
  • Like 1

Happy 7th sohyun! I know you have big things waiting for you in the future and I can't wait to see you in action:)

11856652_1631018280475638_501806562_n.jp

this is from her ad w/peri pera, which is one my favorite looks:) I kind of like this kind of style on her

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

tumblr_nsnlpqdozv1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

Kim So Hyun Movie < PURE LOVE >

Lets cheer for our next-generation radio star Suok (stand by) 

Stand by shows support for KSH Movie by sending out :

•  Stand By Cafe
  • Stand by Suok Buffet
  • Gifts for her 7th year debut anniversary

Kim So Hyun thanking stand by through her IG and twitter

"Thank you very much for sending buffet and coffee truck until distant Goheung today~!! The heart of my fans are felt so it ate more deliciously!:) It's difficult because it's got but I eat well, cheer up and will shoot for 'Pure Love' diligently~~ Everyone be careful of the heat and please eat your meal deliciously~ Thank you" @ktranslate

Edited by guacamole

Guest guacamole

new 2015 Interview about soup apparel (autumn and winter clothes) that she is endorsing.

Kim So Hyun's Romantic F/W fashion (소녀배우 김소현의 로맨틱한 가을, 겨울 패션은?)

SOUP CLOTHING LINE : Soup Website : Soup facebook account

(no eng sub/ trans yet) 

I heard that sohyun is currently sick right now and have been in and out of the hospital due to the hot weather? I tried to decipher some of the korean fans comments and this seems to be the case. I hope she gets better and for goodness sake her mom (her manager) and her agency needs to monitor her health better. I can tell since the ending of school 2015 that she looked too tired:(she's a growing girl and her health being affected so much can have so much damage to her body.

I heard that sohyun is currently sick right now and have been in and out of the hospital due to the hot weather? I tried to decipher some of the korean fans comments and this seems to be the case. I hope she gets better and for goodness sake her mom (her manager) and her agency needs to monitor her health better. I can tell since the ending of school 2015 that she looked too tired:(she's a growing girl and her health being affected so much can have so much damage to her body.

oh where did you heard about that? i hope she really get better soon, she needs to rest I think :(

• Like 2

Really? If so that's sad to hear. But unsurprising. K-Ent works its product way too hard :(

Well thinking about it, this is not the first time she goes to the hospital, she went too while filming a drama years ago, I dont remember which but i think it was Suspicious housekeeper maybe because it was overwork for her :(

• Like 2

Her latest IG post, apparently thanking fans for gifts to the film set, shows her looking a little drawn and ired in one shot, but not hospital style sick. Any word on her hospitalisation? 

Well she thanked today, and that event (her 7th anniversary debut) was on 6/8 and i think it happened on 5 so i dont really know, maybe she was not sick or maybe she is okay now :)

• Like 2