✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Can someone confirmed, is love alarm 2 coming out this august. According to this article it is,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/micky.com.au/netflix-confirms-release-date-and-cast-of-love-alarm-season-2/%3famp

Let’s meet soon.”

Love Alarm season 2 release date

The good news doesn’t stop there either. Recently, Netflix officially announced the release date of Love Alarm’s second run. The platform’s Twitter account stated,

“#LoveAlarm season 2 this coming August 22, 2020.”

The tweet further revealed the cast members who will reprise their roles for the upcoming season. This includes Song Kang, Kim So Hyun, as well as Jung Ga Ram. Moreover, the promotional merchandise of the show has already been doing rounds on social media. These materials featured more specifics about the upcoming season.

• Like 2

10 K-Drama Stars Who Got Their Start As Child Actors

The beauty of K-dramas comes in many layers, and one of those layers is represented by child actors. Whether they have their own independent roles or are portraying young versions of adult characters, some of these young talents have grown up in front of our eyes to become stars who have earned their own lead adult roles.

Here are some former child actors we’ve seen thrive as K-drama stars.

8. Kim So Hyun

Kim-So-Hyun.jpg

Kim So Hyun’s career began in 2006 with her supporting role in “Ten Minute Minor,” but she rose to stardom thanks to her role as the younger counterpart of a villain in the 2012 drama “The Moon Embracing the Sun.” She put a realistic spin on her character and flawlessly portrayed her intentions. The drama was a success and Kim So Hyun was labeled “The Nation’s Little Sister.” Later on, she participated in many popular dramas such as “Rooftop Prince” and “I Miss You,” for which the Korean press dubbed her as the “Queen of Child Actors.” This title shows that Kim So Hyun nailed every role she played as a young actress, and her versatile filmography is living proof of it.

Some of her other works include “Who Are You: School 2015” and “Bring It On, Ghost,” with “The Tale of Nokdu” being her last to date.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400392wpp/10-k-drama-stars-who-got-their-start-as-child-actors

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Can someone confirmed, is love alarm 2 coming out this august. According to this article it is,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/micky.com.au/netflix-confirms-release-date-and-cast-of-love-alarm-season-2/%3famp

Let’s meet soon.”

Love Alarm season 2 release date

The good news doesn’t stop there either. Recently, Netflix officially announced the release date of Love Alarm’s second run. The platform’s Twitter account stated,

“#LoveAlarm season 2 this coming August 22, 2020.”

The tweet further revealed the cast members who will reprise their roles for the upcoming season. This includes Song Kang, Kim So Hyun, as well as Jung Ga Ram. Moreover, the promotional merchandise of the show has already been doing rounds on social media. These materials featured more specifics about the upcoming season.

I  am also confused. Is that twitter account the official one of Netflix? Anyways, considering that the filming is not yet complete and the editing and promotions they will do thereafter, it looks like August 2020 airing is not possible. I guess they need a lot of time to make Season 2 work. So, I wish S2 will be aired next year instead this August this year. 

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

I  am also confused. Is that twitter account the official one of Netflix? Anyways, considering that the filming is not yet complete and the editing and promotions they will do thereafter, it looks like August 2020 airing is not possible. I guess they need a lot of time to make Season 2 work. So, I wish S2 will be aired next year instead this August this year. 

I went to Korea Netflix twitter and I don’t see any tweets on love alarm season 2. So maybe it’s fake 

Happy birthday So Hyun :heart::lol::blush:

Take good care of yourself and I wish you numerous of blessings! Thank you for always comforting us with your works and your encouraging words :) you are truly amazing! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1