✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I think its depend on her schedule whether she will attend the award ceremony or not. Let's wait for the official confirmation before rejoicing XD.

Seems that news and photos for love alarm filming is quite slow in release to the web and we hear nothing about miss granny too. Such a quiet days is so torturing for us.  :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, godhunters said:

I think its depend on her schedule whether she will attend the award ceremony or not. Let's wait for the official confirmation before rejoicing XD.

Seems that news and photos for love alarm filming is quite slow in release to the web and we hear nothing about miss granny too. Such a quiet days is so torturing for us.  :tears:

I saw an article about Miss Granny remake a few days ago on soompi. So ı think we will hear some news about Miss Granny (I hope) :)

Love Alarm...The cast started following each other but they don't share any photos . Also there is a few photos taken by fans. I saw child actors photos on ig and shared Love Alarm's forum :)

DtVkLNjWsAAyV5y.jpg

This photo  shared by z-hera (One of the cast of Love Alarm ) And people think that  hand on the right is Sohyun's.

Also it is very interesting ,they started filming but no offical news about the cast:huh:

• Like 1

Lol on my Twitter feeds, there always someone mentioning the lack of photos, leaks and fan cams of the filming of love alarm. My answer is that the filming site is a bit strict as well as the tightening of the leaks as probably this is a Netflix production. We will get those goodies when they felt like releasing it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1