✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

she certainty in a throwback mood....haha,  not too sure about the Weibo update but heard its partly manage or related to sidushq so understandably she won't update there. Nevertheless IG is not block in China  so her Chinese fans still can follow her sns update. 

In fact she have the most fans/followers for a Korean child/teen actress in China, if I am not mistaken.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, godhunters said:

she certainty in a throwback mood....haha,  not too sure about the Weibo update but heard its partly manage or related to sidushq so understandably she won't update there. Nevertheless IG is not block in China  so her Chinese fans still can follow her sns update. 

Oh no that's sad. I hope whatever agency she joins will reclaim her weibo account without much trouble. It still her account at the end of the day. LJS still had access to his weibo after he left his agency I think. 

Anyway, happy for the throwback pics and hope some good news about her new agency comes out soon! ^_^

• Like 1

the end!

She certainly in throwback mood!

Thank you Sohyunah for sharing these!

I just got my mini panic attack when opening my IG because of her post with the caption The End!!! I start guessing what happens !? Is she quiting or what? Then I scrolling and realizes that it was the end of spamming us with the posts! :expressionless: Hahaha. Me and my anxiety!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, faye406 said:
I just got my mini panic attack when opening my IG because of her post with the caption The End!!! I start guessing what happens !? Is she quiting or what? Then I scrolling and realizes that it was the end of spamming us with the posts! :expressionless: Hahaha. Me and my anxiety!

Me too!!

I thought she wanted to quit sns. I really love those two pic that showed her side profile. Gorgeous!! And yeah, I also like her in Page Turner. Her character and her styling are so great. I wanted to see that side of her again.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

the end!

She certainly in throwback mood!

Thank you Sohyunah for sharing these!

She was definitely having a sentimental moment back there. That Gmarket BTS is from Nov of last year! Almost a year old! :lol: 

I'm so excited to see her tomorrow again! Who knows when we will see her again after that? The thought of it is only making me miss her! :( 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Pretty Sohyunnie for Pelicana!

Very creative ad.

Such a cute promotion video!

Though I wish Pelicana would just make a proper 30s ad. How hard is it to do that!? :lol:

9 minutes ago, keo2pooh said:

Me too!!

I thought she wanted to quit sns. I really love those two pic that showed her side profile. Gorgeous!! And yeah, I also like her in Page Turner. Her character and her styling are so great. I wanted to see that side of her again.

Let's hope she can reunite with PHR soon and give us that kind of fiesty and lovable character again! :) 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Though I wish Pelicana would just make a proper 30s ad. How hard is it to do that!? :lol:

Let's hope she can reunite with PHR soon and give us that kind of fiesty and lovable character again! :) 

I think all of us have a mini panic heart Attack when she wrote the end. :D

can't wait for tomorrow fan signing. Hope there will be more pictures and video like the peripera event

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Yeah.. I pray for it! Who doesn't want to see this side of her?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's why page turner and LFG remain one of my favourite drama of hers cause the characters she portray in both dramas are independent, strong and sassy. 

Though I think she will not get any antagonist character for the coming near future, deep inside my heart I hope she can at least play a villainous for a drama/movie as she really good in it. She also mention in a recent interview ( don't remember which one) that she would also like to have a villain character to play agaIn if given the chance.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, godhunters said:

That's why page turner and LFG remain one of my favourite drama of hers cause the characters she portray in both dramas are independent, strong and sassy. 

Though I think she will not get any antagonist character for the coming near future, deep inside my heart I hope she can at least play a villainous for a drama/movie as she really good in it. She also mention in a recent interview ( don't remember which one) that she would also like to have a villain character to play agaIn if given the chance.

This is why I'm eagerly looking forward to WYWS! She's finally playing another grey shade character which will most likely be more prickly than outright negative but it'll be an immensely sassy character I feel! Hopefully we'll get to see KSH in the 1st episode itself. 

• Like 4