✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

6 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Yes, seeing the familiar faces like her manager and the stylist make me feel relieved too.. You know, I was really worried until we know what agency she will enter soon.. For this time being, i believe she's in a really good care. 

*put motherly mode here

Yeah, that's my concern for her now. She'll became adult soon and the journey as an adult actress will be harder. So I want her the best. But glad to know she's still in good care and around people that know her best.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Yes, its really good to see familiar faces around her! Did you know KSH and KTH have the same makeup artist? I was so surprised to find out! :o 

Yes I already know it. KSH and that Makeup artist +hair stylist from the same co, Jungsaemmool.

Their first bonding onwards from Gmarket, Goblin, MBC awards, Ruler, WYWS, Thailand trip etc. KSH must be really close to them as she's following them on SNS and they also upload their photos together!

IMG_20170916_222750.jpg

IMG_20170916_222628.jpg

IMG_20170916_223045.jpg

• Like 4

Yeap, its strange that no media article about today fan sign. No idea why. nevertheless we are lucky to have all the fans photos. Its no surprise that KSH is close to most of the staffs because of her humble nature. even when in school, she is known to be a really nice person. She been raised well, and her mother is lucky to have such an obedient daughter. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Yeap, its strange that no media article about today fan sign. No idea why. nevertheless we are lucky to have all the fans photos. Its no surprise that KSH is close to most of the staffs because of her humble nature. even when in school, she is known to be a really nice person. She been raised well, and her mother is lucky to have such an obedient daughter. 

The mystery of the missing media articles! Detective @faye406 might be able to figure out the reason! :lol:

Hopefully we'll get some articles tomorrow though! :)

25 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Yes I already know it. KSH and that Makeup artist +hair stylist from the same co, Jungsaemmool.

Their first bonding onwards from Gmarket, Goblin, MBC awards, Ruler, WYWS, Thailand trip etc. KSH must be really close to them as she's following them on SNS and they also upload their photos together!

Oh! I only found out recently about it so I was surprised. I wonder if KSH and KTH have ever met through their respective makeup artists? #beingdelusional :lol: 

on the side note, like a said before, her being happy and bright on these past 2 events is a sign that she had put away the negative comments she read and move forward as she know that her fans support her. the first SKONO fan sign, she seems a bit worry and sad because that event happen just days after her announcement to leave Sidushq and the rumors of setting up her own agency coupling with harsh comments about her family really depressed her. 

• Like 4

You guys are amazing in posting for any updates today!! Good job and thank you!!:blush: 

Maybe, why there's no media news and pictures yet is that 'someone' is filtering them?.. The first skono fansign received lots of negative comments because of the pics, so maybe this time the brand or Sohyun's side is doing some filtering.. Is that even possible? Okay, that's just my theory, nothing serious.

But gotta say, its refreshing to see Sohyun again with her bangs :heart:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Oh! This looks like a selfie with fans post the event! :o 

She really likes those oversized sweatshirts/jackets though! :lol:

Ohh.. After event post make me even more jealous! They're so lucky!

Yes, she really like that loose and oversized sweatshirt though! 

IMG_20170916_223546.jpg

IMG_20170916_223437.jpg

And I see this one the most.. I start seeing this sweatshirt during Ways2015, LFG and even Ruler too. 

IMG_20170916_225726.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

Maybe, why there's no media news and pictures yet is that 'someone' is filtering them?.. The first skono fansign received lots of negative comments because of the pics, so maybe this time the brand or Sohyun's side is doing some filtering.. Is that even possible? Okay, that's just my theory, nothing serious.

This is solely my assumption. It is possible no coverage from media if Skono doesn't invite them. So all the flashes cameras were from the Skono itself and fans only. Is that possible?

But they're selling products, and being in coverage just give them more advantage. Nevermind, I'm sure sooner or later the news will come out tho.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

You guys are amazing in posting for any updates today!! Good job and thank you!!:blush: 

But gotta say, its refreshing to see Sohyun again with her bangs :heart:

I think maybe we are reading too much into it? Wouldn't an agency filtering media articles cause more problems? My brain is too small to try and decipher this! :lol:

It's really nice to see her with bangs again! I love both looks for her to be honest but it's always nice to see this look again! I'm getting WAYS flashbacks! :D

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, godhunters said:

on the side note, like a said before, her being happy and bright on these past 2 events is a sign that she had put away the negative comments she read and move forward as she know that her fans support her. the first SKONO fan sign, she seems a bit worry and sad because that event happen just days after her announcement to leave Sidushq and the rumors of setting up her own agency coupling with harsh comments about her family really depressed her. 

Whatever she's doing to keep upbeat I hope she keeps doing it because cheerful KSH is the best! I'm glad she's been able to move past whatever worries she's had and all the love from the fans would have only given her more confidence! So happy for her!

Sohyunah fighting! :D 

• Like 3

Just now, faye406 said:

This is solely my assumption. It is possible no coverage from media if Skono doesn't invite them. So all the flashes cameras were from the Skono itself and fans only. Is that possible?

But they're selling products, and being in coverage just give them more advantage. Nevermind, I'm sure sooner or later the news will come out tho.

i am having the same thinking as you. something probably must have happen during the first fan sign with the media or just that this time round SKONO just doesnt want to invite the media. who knows? 

nevertheless all eyes will be on her, regardless of media or others as she hit adulthood, and these people wont be as generous and lenient since KSH will no longer be consider a child/teen actress. the media especially the tabloid will spin whatever story just to sell so i hope our baby sohyun wont be too stress out to handle this, my advice to her, just be yourself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, godhunters said:

i am having the same thinking as you. something probably must have happen during the first fan sign with the media or just that this time round SKONO just doesnt want to invite the media. who knows? 

nevertheless all eyes will be on her, regardless of media or others as she hit adulthood, and these people wont be as generous and lenient since KSH will no longer be consider a child/teen actress. the media especially the tabloid will spin whatever story just to sell so i hope our baby sohyun wont be too stress out to handle this, my advice to her, just be yourself.

I agree @faye406 theory could be a possibility as well. Yeokshi detective @faye406! :lol:

Yes, the difficult days are coming but I also feel like they will be her best and most enriching days as she'll finally be able to play a range of roles and characters that was not even a possibility till now. I feel like positivity and negativity are just two sides of the same coin and we'll just have to embrace both while cheering on uri KSH! :) 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I think due to the hate and harsh comments that she received on the first fan sign so SKONO doesn't invite the medias for the second event. More or less it does look like the private event between their customer and give opportunity to KSH fans too to meet her.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that the event still goes well and I'm sure they've received lots of love and support from the crowd! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

I think due to the hate and harsh comments that she received on the first fan sign so SKONO doesn't invite the medias for the second event. More or less it does look like the private event between their customer and give opportunity to KSH fans too to meet her.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that the event still goes well and I'm sure they've received lots of love and support from the crowd! 

The negative comments were only due to badly taken journalist pics. It had nothing to do with KSH though. And the Pann Choa article showed so many positive comments as well. It could be that the store is so far away they didn't invite any journalists from Seoul but maybe local journalists were invited but out likely their articles aren't published on Naver. Again, just guessing. Either way, just happy to see her again and to see she is bright and energetic! :D

Also, did you all notice the guy in the all white suit and sunglasses?? I don't think I've ever seen him before. Could he be related to the new agency? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

Also, did you all notice the guy in the all white suit and sunglasses?? I don't think I've ever seen him before. Could he be related to the new agency? 

Refer to this video, he's the one blocking this video and taking some photos or video.

I believe he is important person for Skono (maybe the retail manager at Gwangyang).. Not from the agency. Seems like he's too eager to take the photos and sometimes stand beside the stage. Sort of wanna getting the limelight .. Sorry for my evil mind :tongue:

Hahahaha

The truth is no one will get answer unless if we keep seeing him in the future event. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Refer to this video, he's the one blocking this video and taking some photos or video.

I believe he is important person for Skono (maybe the retail manager at Gwangyang).. Not from the agency. Seems like he's too eager to take the photos and sometimes stand beside the stage. Sort of wanna getting the limelight .. Sorry for my evil mind :tongue:

Hahahaha

The truth is no one will get answer unless if we keep seeing him in the future event. 

Oh I think you're right! He could very well be the store manager or someone with a similar position. Since we've never seen him before the possibility of him being related to the particular Skono store is higher. But yes, we won't know for sure unless more fan signs are held. I'm looking at you SOUP! :lol::lol:

I'm missing her already! :(

Wish fans would upload some HQ videos and pics from yesterdays fan sign. Wonder when we'll see her next now. *sigh* 

• Like 2