✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun said ,Love Alarm will airing on autumn. But which month we don't know:bawling:

Ent Story twitter uptade

E&T STORY Entertainment has moved to a new location. Please note our new office address when sending fan letters or gifts for sohyun. New Office address :

No.402, 4F, Baeksong building, 6, Yeongdong-daero 137-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

• Sad 2

Celebrities who seem to have a really good personality

I know everything on TV is just an act, but there are some celebrities who seem to have a really good personality..

I have a long list for that (because I often watch TV):

-First of all, Yoo Jaesuk and Eric Nam
-Kim Jongmin
-Kim Joonhyun
-Cha Taehyun
-Kim Junho
-Kim Jongkook
-Jung Hyungdon
-Park Bogum
-Comedian Kim Minkyung
-Kim Sook
-Hwang Chiyeol
-Lee Sookyung
-Henry
-Oh Nami
-Kim Sohyun
-EXID's Hani
-Shinhwa's Eric
-Sechs Kies' Kim Jaeduck
-Beast's Yoon Dujun, Son Dongwoon
-B1A4's Jinyoung, Sandeul
-Got7's Jackson
-GFriend's Yuju
-iKON's Donghyuk
-BTOB's Seo Eunkwang

etc. Now that I'm trying to make a list of it, I can't think of anyone else..
I'm putting Kim Jongmin in this list because I almost cried when I saw him receiving the awards yesterday.. So who are the celebrities with good personalities in your opinion?

cr:Ariyati2710
  • Thanks 1

4 Female Actresses That Would Be Perfect With Park JiHoon & Kim MinJae In Drama “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency”

If you have followed the recent news, you would have heard of the drama titled “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency”. It is a fusion historical drama to be aired on the cable channel JTBC.

Kim MinJae confirmed that he will be participating in the drama. Park JiHoonSeo JiHoon, and Byeon WooSeok are still positively in talks. This cast would be awesome, therefore many have high hope about the final cast.

The story will tell the story of a king (Seo JiHoon) who meets the Flower Crew (Kim MinJae, Park JiHoon, and Byeon WooSeok) to transform his first love from a poor background into a precious noblewoman. These 4 flower boys would be protecting the girl.

For more information about the drama and cast, you can check our cast and summary here.

The actress of the king’s first love is yet to be chosen! Who would be cast? We thought about 4 actresses that would suit perfectly in this historical drama with these four boys. Let us know in the comments who would be perfect for the role according to you.

2- Kim SoHyun

Kim SoHyun might be busy with her new drama “Love Alarm” but she might find time for this drama as it suits her perfectly. She is also experienced in historical dramas and of the same age as Park JiHoon too. Kim SoHyun seems perfect for the role.

Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency actress, Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency drama

• Like 1