MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest supakoreanflyguy

Played this game and deleted it the same day, this was in Korea during the summer, some Highschool students were playing it and got beat up, saying that only 5 year olds play it, so the same day after I saw that I stopped playing

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bLufurBaLL

Ya in the end.. Mages get left behind..

but Bowmen and Warriors become the strongest

btw .. I saw this fire mage doing 10k damage... O.o

Guest xKrNbAbOx

i play....

SCANIA

lvl 23 archer - xBeTheOnex

lvl 4 - gonna be a mage - KrNDrEaMeR

lvl 10 - mage....im deleting it soon. just gotta transfer all my stuff.

BERA

dont remember the names

BROA

dont remember the names

WINDIA

havent made one yet.

lol play with me....im too low of lvls. -__-

will EDIT later

Ya in the end.. Mages get left behind..

but Bowmen and Warriors become the strongest

btw .. I saw this fire mage doing 10k damage... O.o

Actually, the strongest of them all will be the thief/rogue classes.

Warriors will be a 2nd in line, next will be bowmen, then mages.

Don't let the power thing get anyone down. Just play what you want to play.

Every class is enjoyable in their own unique way.

Anyway, I used to play it, but then I grew bored of it again. I had a level 20ish

throwing star thief/rogue on the Scania Server. That class is possibly the most

expensive one to maintain.

Actually, the strongest of them all will be the thief/rogue classes.

Warriors will be a 2nd in line, next will be bowmen, then mages.

Don't let the power thing get anyone down. Just play what you want to play.

Every class is enjoyable in their own unique way.

Anyway, I used to play it, but then I grew bored of it again. I had a level 20ish

throwing star thief/rogue on the Scania Server. That class is possibly the most

expensive one to maintain.

yeah power shouldn't be the only factor either, especially at 2nd and 3rd job where new party quests (hopefully when they come out on our version) really dictate a class' efficiency, speed and what they can contribute to a boss hunting party. If you keep up with your thief, you'll start making alot of money in 3rd job due to Meso up. but that class is just soo common, it takes the interest away.

Okay, so let me understand something here.

There's no PvP in Maple Story correct?

So there must be other reasons as to why people play this game, because I've yet to figure out why. I sat down and played the game for one hour and it got extremely repetitive and boring for me. I've played other MMORPGs, such as Diablo II and Lineage II, where I worked for the gear/levels to PvP. I'm just trying to figure out where the "competition factor" is in Maple Story.

Okay, so let me understand something here.

There's no PvP in Maple Story correct?

So there must be other reasons as to why people play this game, because I've yet to figure out why. I sat down and played the game for one hour and it got extremely repetitive and boring for me. I've played other MMORPGs, such as Diablo II and Lineage II, where I worked for the gear/levels to PvP. I'm just trying to figure out where the "competition factor" is in Maple Story.

ya no pvp.

from what i know, quite a no. of pple play this game cos it's free. u can lvl up all the way without spending a cent & not compromising on the equipmt.

it has cute & bright graphics too... that's what i like about this game. i hate to play games with hideous looking monsters. i do agree the lvling gets rather repetitive aft some time, but u can always do others things like quests or chatting with ur friends. juz a reminder, not everyone plays a game to compete with others. :rolleyes:

as though they have nothing to compete with others in real life.

at the end of the day, like what koumi said, it's your own preference. pick what u ENJOY.

I'm just trying to figure out where the "competition factor" is in Maple Story.

i guess in terms of competition, it would be having a better built characters than your peers. However for many other people with high level characters, the fun parts are boss fights.. especially those where you have like a 24 member party (about 3 teams) to fight a insanely difficult boss!

Guest SpicyTOFU

hmm...i used to play it...quit around May because it got too boring :mellow:

i think i'll start playing again in summer of next year...way too much school work/projects/tests to study for right now <_<

as for competition...it's mostly getting to high lvls and then bragging to your friends about it...and making godly equips to make everyone else jealous =O

i can't believe i actually used money on this because i swore to myself NOT to spend money on this since i'm broke. xD

ohwell i changed my hairstyle and color. I got the hairstyle with the flower and red hair but it doesn't suit my clothes at all T_T

Archived