MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many tries did it take to get what you want? I think I must've tried 3 times to get the face change I wanted :P

it took me 3 tries to get it.

1st try: the one with the 2 buns

2nd try: afro :crazy:

3rd try: flower

i stuck with the 3rd try. i wanted the one with long hair though.

can we have a screenshot of your face? :P

edit: i made a new character on Windia and some girl defames me for no reason when i was away. i was only lvl 7 lol

Guest hyunnitea

MS is becoming really boring now...

BERA: HyunniTea lvl 22 (or was it 21)

BORA: PurTea lvl 12

both have over 100k; in BORA, sold a snowboard for 110k and another one for 20k ;)

I play it once in a while

Bera: loveisdd lvl 16

Windia: cdee lvl 8

hahah, i started playing not too long ago so im still a noobie.

Btw, does anyone know where to find the horn for that kid in the holiday town or seomthing?

I play it once in a while

Bera: loveisdd lvl 16

Windia: cdee lvl 8

hahah, i started playing not too long ago so im still a noobie.

Btw, does anyone know where to find the horn for that kid in the holiday town or seomthing?

it's hidden in the cash shop, just browse around till you find it. it's position changes randomly

Guest angelzstar

when i first started, it was interesting...but after awhile, it got boring......>.<...it's all because of thsoe stupid mushrooms.....LOl.....but then, this is a good free game....

Guest CueTheSun

Mages rock between lvl 15 - perhaps 35-40.. Magic claw is very spammable as there's little delay, and it's a ranged attack. Claw thieves and archers are ranged too but they can't throw/shoot up close. a warrior has accuracy problems and can't hit fast enemies like Jr Neckies (those little green snakes) until much later. While mages can hit all those, have no range problems, do quite a bit of damage, and probably do the most damage to the Slime Boss in the Kerning city PQ. If you think you're levelling slowly, just remember the other classes are having a harder time. (but then later on.. mages get really weak).

hmm...magic claw doesnt seem to be very damaging for me, and uses a mp a lot faster than energy bolt does. should i be adding points into magic claw?

hmm...magic claw doesnt seem to be very damaging for me, and uses a mp a lot faster than energy bolt does. should i be adding points into magic claw?

magic claw should be maxed out (after u max out Improving Max MP Increase first ), and energy bolt left at 1.

the reason is simply that Magic Claw has little delay and is easily spammable. Naturally, more powerful stuff use up magic faster. You can put some points into mp recovery to help recope with the loss.. by lvl 35, magic claw barely drained any mp since MP recovery quickly restored them. Keep in mind that most people power train, so they'll by hundred of blue pots to spam their skill away and kill enemies faster. it sounds expensive but you make up for it when you find rare drops and sell them for alot of money

Guest CarolineKIM

Anyone play maplesea? T_T global got so packed i tried sea ^_^

lvl49 ice light mage in scania

lvl 18 bandit in cassiopeia

i play maple sea~

HAHAH ITS EMILY!! xD

SEA MAKES ME LAG T.T

Archived