SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hanheeyoung12

@fishball94
Yeah, here are some email address: 1. audition@smtown.com (Korea)
                                                     2. usaaudition@smtown.com (USA)
                                                     3. smaudition@smtown.com (foreign, this is an email address I think I will send my email audition to)

Guest nighmare_carousel

@shinee94

When our group was about to go in to audition, we were told results would be sent by email in a month or two, not three weeks ><

Guest fishball94

@hanheeyoung12 I know the emails already, but thanks anyway! :) I think I might send it to the Korean address, in english, idc anymore hahaha USA is too far for me!
Btw I sent mine to the one that you'll be sending to and I didn't get any automated reply! 

Guest hanheeyoung12

@fishball94
So the third is an email address you were sent to it twice and it didn't work? Oh I will send my email audition to the Korean address like you :P
But better the email should be writing in Korean ( just a little if you can't write Korean fluently)

Guest hanheeyoung12

@fishball94Good luck to you too >:D. So...When will you send your email audition to them? 

Do you guys know if SM even looks at any of the emails people send? Like I have sent a lot and I've never gotten anything
Also I sent a post audition like not email post about a month-sih ago and I still have nothing, do you guys know how long it should take them to respond?

Guest liyiknam37

shinee94 said: Do you guys know if SM even looks at any of the emails people send? Like I have sent a lot and I've never gotten anything
Also I sent a post audition like not email post about a month-sih ago and I still have nothing, do you guys know how long it should take them to respond?

Guest nighmare_carousel

@shinee94

Most people theorize that they get too many email auditions nowadays to get through them all. I agree with liyiknam37: your better bet is weekly or global auditions. If you can't attend either of those, you could try sending an email audition and post audition not to their Korean office but their LA office - maybe they have less to go through so yours might have a higher chance to be seen. (this is just me guessing though :P)

Archived