SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smtown4eva

@lydlu and @nicholasyiu where did you guys audition because i audition in ny and i still didnt get my results yet

Guest nikkiikkin

@smtown4eva

I'm assuming that they didnt send out the ny results yet since so many of us didnt get it yet because me and four friends who were in the same audition group didnt get anything yet.

@OmegaZen

Aw so sorry you didn't get in ): what did the email look like? Just so I can make sure I don't accidentally delete it when it comes.

Guest nikkiikkin

They definitely didnt send out the ny emails yet if so many of us didnt get emails yet. Hopefully they will send them soon.

Guest nikkiikkin

@msh10

Well since the ny people haven't gotten theirs yet you will probably have to wait another week or so at least since Seattle was inbetween New York and LA and they release the emails in the order of the auditions

Guest nikkiikkin

@nicholasyiu

I know right!? I'm so anxious. I know what the results are probably going to be but there's that little bit of hope x3 I just want the results already!

We've been waiting long enough! :3

nikkiikkin said: @smtown4eva

I'm assuming that they didnt send out the ny results yet since so many of us didnt get it yet because me and four friends who were in the same audition group didnt get anything yet.

@OmegaZen

Aw so sorry you didn't get in ): what did the email look like? Just so I can make sure I don't accidentally delete it when it comes.

Guest msh10

Yeah I know, although it's so weird that they did Seattle in between our cities! Ugh I'm so nervous too T__T Hwaiting!!

Guest hanheeyoung12

I have a question ^^ I'm going to audition via e-mail but many people said that these e-mails (like: audition@smtown.com or smaudition@smtown.com) aren't work...So I think "what about sending my video to the e-mail address of SM global audition 2013, maybe they'll open it!"So...I'm wondering...Does anyone think I should try that? 

Guest nikkiikkin

@OmegaZen

Haha well I would hope that they didnt use those exact words xD. If you had fun then I would say try again. If you really want to become an idol and get into a company, you need to try repeatedly until you can't try anymore. Some idols auditioned 10 times before they got in and now they're idols. So I say, if you want it, don't give up and keep trying.

@msh10

It is a little weird... Oh well x3 hwaiting!! 화이팅!

@hanheeyoung12

You could try that. Honestly I would be tempted to email all of them... Just because you never know if they check certain ones or not x3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smtown4eva

@nikkiikkin i have no clue are you sure they didn't already send out emails and we just didnt get one

Archived