SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nighmare_carousel

@shinee94

Yes, but if it's seen by LA and passed on to Korea, then SM is basically guaranteed to see it because their LA office has likely already screened it as worth looking at :3

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Has anyone received replies for the 2013 Globals? They said they will send rejection/acceptance letters within a month, right?

Guest nighmare_carousel

This was posted on SM's Audition page on Facebook on May 12th - I left in the Korean and Japanese in case anyone can offer any possible explanation (maybe there was a slight mistranslation?) as to why the message says that the the results have finished being sent out, and then explains the order they will be sent. It's a bit of a contradicting statement :P Maybe they were trying to say they're officially reviewing it all or something? I'm not sure...Hopefully someone can help:

안녕하세요, 오디션 담당자입니다.
한국을 시작으로 일본, 태국, 중국, 미국에서 개최되었던 2013 S.M. Global Audition이 성황리에 마무리 되었습니다.

현재 한국 글로벌 오디션은 결과 메일이 발송되었습니다.
일본, 태국, 중국, 미국도 순차적으로 결과 메일이 발송될 예정이니 조금만 기다려 주시기 바랍니다^^

그리고 이번 주에는 2013 S.M. Global Audition에 관심 가져주신 여러분들을 위한 새로운 소식이 기다리고 있습니다~!
COMING SOON! 기대하세요^^

Hello Everyone, this is the Audition Manager speaking,

Starting from Korea, going onto Japan, Thailand, China and the USA, we have successfully concluded the 2013 S.M. Global Auditions.

We have finished sending out the results for the Korea Global Auditions via email.

The results will be mailed out in order of the following countries: Japan, Thailand, China and then the USA. Therefore, we will greatly appreciate your patience^^

And for all those who were interested in the 2013 Global Auditions, this week we will be revealing some exciting news~!

COMING SOON! Please look forward to it^^

こんにちは。オーディション担当者です。
韓国を始め日本、タイ、中国、アメリカで開催された2013 S.M. Global Auditionが成功的に終わりました。

現在、韓国グローバル・オーディションの結果がメールで通報されました。
日本、タイ、中国、アメリカも結果メールが発送する予定なので、もう少し待っていてください!

また、今週には2013 S.M. Global Auditionに関心を寄せて下さった、皆さんのための新しいお知らせがありますので期待して待っていてください
COMING SOON!!!

大家好! 我是选秀负责人。
以韩国为开始,陆续在日本,泰国,中国,美国展开的2013 S.M. Global Audition成功结束。

目前韩国全球选秀结果通知邮件已发送。日本,泰国,中国,美国的结果通知E-mail也按顺序即将发送。请大家再耐心等待^^

还有,为关注2013 S.M. Global Audition的大家准备了好消息,大家都期待吧~^^!

Guest onesweetflavor

@nighmare_carousel they already announced it. They are going to have global audition again in China and Japan in the summer.

Guest hannahrim

@onesweetflavorwhy are they having global auditions again this summer in Japan and China? do they want more people?cuz im auditioning in Korea. :0

Guest onesweetflavor

hannahrim said: @onesweetflavorwhy are they having global auditions again this summer in Japan and China? do they want more people?cuz im auditioning in Korea. :0

Guest tranvo

I have a question usually do you get a reminder email about your audition time and location from SM before the actual audition? I auditioned in the LA one and before the audition I got a reminder email so I was wondering if that is the normal thing that they do o is it I'm the only one got the reminder email?

Guest nikkiikkin

I was told by a lot of people that the results were supposed to be released to us this week so we should get them soon. Hopefully (:

Guest lydlu

what to do?!
lol..this friend of mine was in the same group with me and a another one was in a group after my group and they all seems to get the SM rejection email one + half month after the audition was done.. so me n my friends went to the SM global audition..1+1/2 month after audition was done SM send them a rejection email on same day which was 22nd may..but i didn't get anything..not that i wished to get one, it's just making me curious whether i should expect a good news or worse they missed out my email from the list?! XD

Guest nicholasyiu

lydlu said: what to do?!
lol..this friend of mine was in the same group with me and a another one was in a group after my group and they all seems to get the SM rejection email one + half month after the audition was done.. so me n my friends went to the SM global audition..1+1/2 month after audition was done SM send them a rejection email on same day which was 22nd may..but i didn't get anything..not that i wished to get one, it's just making me curious whether i should expect a good news or worse they missed out my email from the list?! XD

Archived