[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Although this was not real I still want to share it. It happened somewhat in NG, didn't it? Stalking ChaeKi. :)) I'm going to swim in my delusions for a while longer. ;))

credit: woorara

Aw that's so cute :333

Guest satisfaction!

you guys,....lets just wish hard that our ship will become real....gawddddd............it just has to............they're too cute together...i can't...i just can't let go of this ship  :(( :(( :(( i really hope they can come out on a variety show together! better yet, another drama or movie! please make that possible kdrama world! 

from Chae Won room
Song Joong-ki praised "I thought Moon Chae-won was inapproachable but now I am sincerely admired her"

"The Innocent Man" Song Joong Ki complimented his co star Moon Chae Won on recent interview.

On the 16th at Jongno,Song Joong Ki, who starred in KBS2 drama "The Innocent Man", attended the closing press conference.  

Song Joong-ki drew attention when he talked about his co star Moon Chae Won " Moon Chae-won was unexpected" "I thought Moon Chae-won was hard to approach but  in fact she is really sincere friend" 

He continued  " When we had to film overnight, I couldn't memorize the script, so I told myself 'Let's do it tomorrow' I am that kind of person. However, with  Moon Chae-won, she diligently memorized all of the script. Therefore, I'm really admired her " he said.

He added "I thought she is a really hard working friend. Although she is younger, I truly learned from her." This is not an adulation about Moon Chae Won.

In the other hand, Song Joong Ki received a lot of critical acclaim for his acting with the role Kang Ma Ru in "The Innocent Man." "The Innocent Man" hold the 1st place spot in Wed -Thur drama till its last episode.  

Translated by Celandine

Guest darlings

Hello ! :) 
I just recently made an account just so I can thank you guys for making me smilee and providing much needed love to my Chaeki/Eunma deprived heart. 
Thank youu :D

clarclar012 said:
@Grimm_Jagg @JilliaI can't believe I missed your conversation about ChaeKi I'm too focus on the other thread and RL is seriously annoying lolAnyways, I love reading your thoughts on them and I'm thinking on going to Marathon NG again I'm just recovering from the illness it caused me so I can really observed ChaeKi moments.. yes I would also rather be sticking with the actors .. it's really their moment 8-> oh my ChaeKi heart away.gifafbfa58e25d550c1230062624f677a44e941edebI think this is the only scene that Eun-gi hugged back ;)

Guest charmingtail

ok will post repost some of my thots on Chaeki. I actually already post these on NG thread =p 
1 thing we can all be sure of is that they get along very well; looking at all the BTs. MCW definitely trust/like SJK enough to immense in EG character doing all those intimate scenes, thats why we get all the passionate kisses in bts and NG. The director did not have to ask them to kiss more passionately or put in more feelings etc, bec they are already doing it very well.
Its not easy to film kissing scenes even for actors/actress with lots of experiences. In many kissing bts or NGs for other dramas, sometimes the director has to keep asking the couple to put in more feelings and sometimes they even have to drink some alcohol to loose their inhibition. I still remember a famous chinese actress Liu shi shi cried during her first kissing scene and although after many years acting, she still does not like to do kissing scenes. And a popular actress in singapore hardly or never want to do a kissing scene.
NG's kissing scenes are really passionate for kdrama stds. How can you kiss like this without a slightest feelings??? But I still prefer not to ship chaeki too much and let them trash it out themselves...LUST or LOVE?   but if one day I heard that they r getting married, I will have known where it all started and NG will end with a real life fairytale as well =) that will be so so sweet and awesome
Also I dont see a problem of SJK praising MCW on her acting and professionalism because these are clearly traits he highly values. SJK comes across as a very serious actor who does not just want to be a pretty face. Just think about it this way, we are more likely to like people who has the same goals and values as ourselves. Even if they dont fall in love with each other, they can be close friends giving each other career advices. 

Okay guys.. I did some "research" lol. Look at this picture.. 
14v04rn.jpg
Now look at their hands... Their fingers are INTERTWINED! This is not ordinary.. So I checked other drama press conferences and out of the 6 press conferences I researched: Love Rain, Faith, Rooftop Prince, Bridal Mask, Queen Inhyun's Man, Secret Garden none of the leads intertwined their fingers together. 
Just in case, I also checked Wolf Boy's press conference. Even though he did blurted out: "Isn't she gorgeous? She's mine" about Park Bo Young, he didn't intertwined his fingers with her! 
In terms of dating a reporter asked Joogki about dating: 
Reporter Kim Saeng Min additionally asked whether he would make it public if he started dating and the handsome actor wittily responded, “It would be public only if we’re caught.” 
SO! This means that he is the type that would secretly date instead of publicizing it to the world! Eunma is starting to become more real to me now. 
ALSO, when the reporter asked Joongki about his ideal type, he responded with this: 
As far as his ideal type is concerned, Song Joong Ki shared that even if she is younger, he wants a warmhearted nice woman who’s like a noona.
LOL call me crazy but based on his statement, regardless that he prefers a noona, he is making an exception to Moon Chae Won, since she is younger than him hehe. ;) 
Based on this, I have a feeling that they are really dating hehehe. PLEASE let it be true lol. <3

@Aimiko Exactly! When I saw this conference picture of SJK and MCW earlier, I also noticed how they were holding hands...and it is not even holding hands lightly. Their hands are clasped together, fingers intertwined...like you, I immediately thought that on-screen couples usually do not do this...and have you seen other pictures of the conference...how close he is standing to MCW and whispering in her ear and in another one how MCW is blushing and laughing behind her hands...and in their bts they are definitely flirting with each other...
My Conclusion: there is certainly something between them and maybe I might not be so delusional after all...;))

@perfectgirl My thoughts too! ;) Yes, I saw the whole conference, they are so comfortable and cute around each other. There's skinship everywhere! <3 
Hahaha, let's hope that Chaeki is really in bloom right now. :) 
Gonna share the cute video of Chaeki here as well. Enjoy!

@Aimiko haha yeah they are certainly really touchy touchy with each other....skinship overload...they both come across as really private so they would never declare a relationship in public imo...so I will take what little hints I can from their interactions and my Chaeki shipper heart is going to keep hoping  :\">
Thanks for the Chaeki video  :x

@perfectgirl I believe so too, I highly doubt that any of them would reveal it to the public. But my heart is content with every tidbit and news that I see/read about Chaeki! <3 I still believe that they are real haha and you are very welcome. :) 
@hikari29 They make my heart pound as well. Gonna miss their interaction sigh. :(