[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

I already posted this in the NG thread, but I thought it was more appropriate to spaz about it here hehe. Here's a gif I made of Chaewon's back-hug attack.

tumblr_md6ci4HrAc1qcgfm4o1_400.gif

I don't know how many times I pressed replay just to watch this little bit again. First, they weren't filming (the crew is just mingling around, the equipments are not probably up), two, SJK wasn't ready either. MCW just wanted to give him a hug! And she did it quite playfully/aggressively too, which allows my delusional mind to think that the reality of this couple dating right now or in the future is really high. That or they stay super super close and friendly with each other and we see them pop up once in a while in public together. :x Chaewon doesn't remove her hands from his waist afterwards either, and SJK seems pretty calm about it (do these attacks come frequently? ;;) These two are sneaky sneaky (jk. But they do keep their personal lives very private and separate from their careers, so if they do date...I don't know if we'll get to hear it--unless they're caught!).

ChaeKi, fighting ~ <3 Can't wait for the Best Couple award this year! Will be my first time streaming KBS awards (justttt for the two of them <3)

mcatcher

said: i can move the thread. lol.

in the recent released BTS clip (backhug scene), I hear SJK called MCW as "Chaewon-ssi" (3:08-311). not sure about Korean honorifcs but I'd take it as there's a certain distance between them? as in they're not

THAT

close?

*sighs*

wish SJK could just call her Chaewon. aish!

@Jillia
Yea, I've heard that one too, where he called her Eungi. But when did he call her Chaewonnie? :-t*me replaying BTS(s) as if it's such a big deal*It's nice indeed, seeing them developing into closer relationship, though I still ship 'em as couple, seeing them becoming close friends already makes me happy >:D<

class="post-title entry-title"‘Nice Guy’ Moon Chae Won gives Song Joong Ki a back hug. Are they this close? Credit: Kpopfever.com

moon_chae_won_back_hug_song_joong_ki_nic

Song Joong Ki got a surprise back hug from Moon Chae Won.

A ‘Making of’ video was posted on the homepage of the KBS drama ‘Nice Guy’ on the 7th titled, ‘Eun-Ma Roo couple enjoying a sweet date in the kitchen with a back hug’.

The ‘making of’ video showed the filming of the breakfast making scene on episode 17th. Seo Eun Ki (Moon Chae Won) is seen hiding her true feelings and she gives Kang Ma Roo (Song Joong Ki) a back hug.

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won rehearsed the scene thoroughly like the true professional they are, but they were also seen constantly eating the ham that was to be used as props for the scene. They joked around with the staff and the mood on the set was wonderful. It was especially noticeable that the two protagonists Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki looked like best of friends.

Moon Chae Won taught Song Joong Ki how to beat the egg and Song Joong Ki could be heard complementing her, “You’re very family oriented.”

A few moments later Song Joong Ki was completely immersed in rehearsing the cooking scene and Moon Chae Won gave him a surprise back hug. Song Joong Ki was tasting something and he was startled by the back hug as he said, “Ouch that’s hot”, but that was the extent of his reaction and it showed how close the two actors were.

In related news, the 18th episode of ‘Nice Guy’ aired on the 8th has recorded 18.2% ratings.

--------------

populovehyun said:

But I think -ssi don't put so much distance in between people. From SJK who's only 1 year senior from MCW, I guess he call her that way is to show that he respect her in a way than just blatantly call her Chaewon-ah like usual sunbae. If I'm a man & close with her, I'm still gonna call her Chaewon-ssi because MCW exudes this serene aura that makes you adore and wanna treat her respectably, well... if you know what I mean :))  
Furthermore.. they're aware that they're filmed. They want to please us with 'fanservice' but still, calling her Chaewon-ah in front of everybody will raise some 'suspicion' (IF they're actually already that close). 
They maybe still in the phase of getting to know each other, and it's going towards positive level of closeness ;))  YEAH, AMEN TO THAT  ^:)^And by the time they're already very close, I still don't think he will call her Chaewon-ah in public and camera, unless they've been caught (referring to SJK Guerilla Date). Haha! 
Oh God, I've never been this deep into other people's business and relationship before. 
But I ship them mooore after I found another similarity they shared! SNACKING FOOD PROPS :))

@mulberry9 which part I wrote? all of them? Maybe we are twins @Kgrl! :))
fyi I'm currently preparing my designed MCW birthday card pics for her upcoming bday next Tuesday >.<
maybe gonna spam MCW thread just a little bit :Pnow I just need to improve my pic editing skill.. wish me luck~

A member in here mentioned a while ago that SJK presented MCW with the popularity award for 2011 KBS Drama Awards. I found it. =D>

First interactions of ChaeKi @ 3:00 mark!!! It's nothing much, but it's their first encounter. :)

EDIT:
And were they the first to win best couple with their co-stars of the same sex?

SJK with Yoo Ah In -  Best Couple Award in 2010 KBS Drama Awards (should watch video w/ eng sub for this,very awkward and funny) :))
MCW with Moon Geun Young - Best Couple Award in 2008 SBS Drama Awards