• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atqh_knn

I watch sulli's red carpet interview at sbs drama awards. The mc said tht it is kinda weird why she choose kwanghee as her ideal type. Sulli was hesitating to answer. I need translation!

Guest chellaaa

bananali said:

liana said:

Everyone, stop!!!!!

MinSul will perform cha-cha later. :D

@liana.. are u trying to pull my leg again???

@bananali Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Cha-cha or boogie? You choose :D

Gangnam style

=))

Guest chellaaa

monicachan said:

Judith09 said:

Thx @Judith09 for sharing the video  :-* I almost choked on my Korean BBQ whn they announced Minho's name!  =))

BEFORE I GO EAT SOME BIG CARTONS OF ICE CREAM, LEMME SHARE THIS

PLS CROSS CHECK WITH THE VID @ 11.37. ONLY THE TWO OF THEM. I SWEAR I SAW THEM SMILING AND SORT OF MOUTHED SOMETHING.

This is daebak!!

@eva21 @liana @stekatta @theboyfromthemoon @mslee @Timnat2010.. HUGS FOR U GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ARE THE FIRM BELIEVERS OF MINSUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minsullians.. we must be as strong-hearted as these ladies n our namja here... MINSUL HWAITING!!! SM Ent is obviously hiding something.. n it only MEANS MINSUL IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest liana1430291924

chellaaa

said:

liana

wrote:

»

bananali said:<br />

<br />

liana said:<br />

Everyone, stop!!!!!<br />

MinSul will perform cha-cha later.

:D

<br />

<br />

<br />

@liana

.. are u trying to pull my leg again???<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@bananali

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Cha-cha or boogie? You choose

:D

Guest Judith09

OMG..i feel sorry for MINHOcan't u see Him ??? it was a torture for him..yet he need to be proffesional (sorry for my awful grammar)i rewatched the video dance for 3 times now (already uploaded at YT)His expression is like he is hurt knowing that someone he love is watching him do the sexy dance with noona
but ...let me get this straight..that noona and minho that wasn't instant performance..they did practise ofcourse..and the SBS gayo daejun was yesterday...I BET HE PRACTISED THE DANCE WITH THE NOONA BEFORE SBS GAYO DAEJUNAND WE SEE HOW MINHO AND SULLI YESTERDAY ?? THEY LAUGHED TOGETHER..STOOD SIDE BY SIDE

After reading that Minho is paired w/ Yuri, I want almost wanted to cry... Why?! Why ?!

:'( I know other shipper is dancing along w/ them now... happily......... isk

Guest alexandralim

MINYUL FANS must be waiting for this moment for so long their tumblr would have loads to say :(( Smiling from North to west giving them chance to say something.

Archived