• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Judith09 said: gujilgujil said: theboyfromthemoon said: Chingus, take heart and do not be shaken. Did you all see the last frame of the dance with the close-up on their faces? The girl looked very very longingly into Minho's eyes but Minho seemed very out of sorts and clearly uncomfortable. Evasive and distracted. It wasn't even the same shyness that we got used to seeing in TTBY intimate scenes between Minho and Sulli.
So don't be upset, don't be angry. I believe that the feelings in the dance was one-sided and unrequited. Besides, we know whose side Minho returned to at the table after he completed his dance, don't we?

Chingus! Have strength!!

Hugs going out to all my noon as and dongsaengs :) what minsul share is something that cannot be destroyed by one dance! fighting!

NOONA's, DONGSAENGS, AHJUMMA'S LISTEN TO THE BOYS... They know what they are talking about THEY ARE NAMJA'S THEY KNOW WHAT IT FEELS.

sorry I can't stay here long..but will keep on peeking. am doing screencaps of the awards..:)) don't despair please...he is an entertainer and it is his job. the good thing is that SM let them both attend the event and look at our Sulli, so SEXY and BEAUTIFUL! I bet Minho's  eyes are always glued to her. We've seen them recent vids..screencaps by april bae and the BTS of TTBY and some surprised photos/fanpix at the airport together...let us not be shaken! :))

stekatta said: Judith09 said: gujilgujil said: theboyfromthemoon said: Chingus, take heart and do not be shaken. Did you all see the last frame of the dance with the close-up on their faces? The girl looked very very longingly into Minho's eyes but Minho seemed very out of sorts and clearly uncomfortable. Evasive and distracted. It wasn't even the same shyness that we got used to seeing in TTBY intimate scenes between Minho and Sulli.
So don't be upset, don't be angry. I believe that the feelings in the dance was one-sided and unrequited. Besides, we know whose side Minho returned to at the table after he completed his dance, don't we?

Archived