Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

are they doing it on purpose? I hate it. :(

Is it SM tactic to calm down the minsul rumours?? Like ok guys people start to find out abt ur relationship, lets take these couple months to avoid each other until the rumours gone.. But NO SM!!! We will ship them for a bloody long tiimmeee!!!

theboyfromthemoon said: Chingus, take heart and do not be shaken. Did you all see the last frame of the dance with the close-up on their faces? The girl looked very very longingly into Minho's eyes but Minho seemed very out of sorts and clearly uncomfortable. Evasive and distracted. It wasn't even the same shyness that we got used to seeing in TTBY intimate scenes between Minho and Sulli.
So don't be upset, don't be angry. I believe that the feelings in the dance was one-sided and unrequited. Besides, we know whose side Minho returned to at the table after he completed his dance, don't we?

Guest Judith09

gujilgujil said: theboyfromthemoon said: Chingus, take heart and do not be shaken. Did you all see the last frame of the dance with the close-up on their faces? The girl looked very very longingly into Minho's eyes but Minho seemed very out of sorts and clearly uncomfortable. Evasive and distracted. It wasn't even the same shyness that we got used to seeing in TTBY intimate scenes between Minho and Sulli.
So don't be upset, don't be angry. I believe that the feelings in the dance was one-sided and unrequited. Besides, we know whose side Minho returned to at the table after he completed his dance, don't we?

Guest ssulminho

I feel my heart aching so much to see Minho and that woman on the stage aaaaa :(( :(( :(( :(( can't hold my tears :(( :(( :((

I'm so broken... Jeongmal seriously jinjja!!!!!!!!!

I can't take it :(( :((

DAAAAAANGGGGG I HATE YOU MINHOOOOO :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Archived