♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

fizaz said: ahaaaaha. Yuri n Minho perform together? Daebak!! u cud also bring other gorgeous ladies to perform and dance sexily with him SM!!! better still, just get all the ladies and dance with him except Sulli!! coz thats will only confirm one thing

MINSUL is none other but REALLLL!!!!!!!!!!

hi all ;)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@nislatif thank you for that pic you posted of the minsul moment! I hope chingus everything will be okay no worries! My live stream suck! I hope minho & Sulli didn't leave yet. Poor lee hyun woo if they did they left him alone

:)) Minho missed the interview 'coz he was hurry to see his beloved Sulli ...I guess. When they finished the interview with Yuri, they mentioned Minho but he already disappered =)) ..to inside .. if they had tried hard they could have found him next to his Sulli right?

After reading the postive posts about the pairing, I felt better now. Thank you, unnies, oppas. :) :x >:D<

Shooo... shooo.... sadness, anything bad and negative... If not, why didnt Minho just be paired w/ Sulli if they are trying to say that they are not in relationship... That's the prove MinSul is real. :) Have faith!

Happy New Year 2013!~ May the new year is full of happiness and whatever that we had made as our mission is achieved. :)

Guest Judith09

i love how sbs arrange after the dance..then MinSul kissing scene..they just know how to heal...or to remind viewers..like saying "the dance is only performance..this is the truth (the MinSul kiss)" L-)

Guest alder282

I just want to said something about the dance. There's nothing just work . You can easy see he is doing a performance, body language so clear no real touch or even a smile. The dance really nice but the feelings on it really cold and mechanical.Even the eyes contact just professional. Nothing to be worry Minsul forever !! Happy New year!!

Guest lyna1430292075

Dont worry guys, I've watched their performance on youtube just now and I felt nothing. Lol minho looked very uncomfortable and he doesnt look interested at all. Really. Like he's just dancing because its his work and all. Plus do you think when they dance together they're going to be a couple? NO OKAY NO his heart is always with sulli. Just look at the way he smiles when sulli is giving her speech etc and THAT EYE-CONTACT between them, did he does that with yuri or when its yuri's turn? NOPE NU-UH!!. Minsul got wayyyy more moments than minyul. The way minho act in front of sulli is completely different than yuri. I mean like did you watch ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF TTBY?? Their chemistry definitely cannot be compared to and its so OBVIOUS that minho likes sulli. If you cant see that that then something is wrong with you. And I believe there really something about minsul that we didnt know cause its really weird how they were trying so hard to not let sulli and minho paired together or whatsoever. Clearly there's something going on between them. Maybe they're already IN A RELATIONSHIP who knows haha :)) So I dont care about that dance, its his job. He'll get money, and the money will be use for his wedding with sulli BYEBYE.  :D;):)>- ;;):P

Archived