♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

This may be a little late but to those who have voted for me .....
elvisthankyou1_zpse0f48100.gif

(with an Elvis accent  :P:)) :)) ;)) )
This thread has been through quiet and rough seas for a year now, thanks for all the crewmates old and new who is holding on and moving on. All i can say is that ..
keep_calm_and_sail_on_by_manishmansinh-d

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

Hello everybody...?? :DOMG, i miss this thread and i miss to spazz again with u guys!just lurk for a while coz there's something to do with my job latelyGOSH...thank you guys for sulli's pic at fansign. She looks beautiful and stunning as alwaysand i like her hairstyle and black outfit too, she looks more mature :x
(SsTttt.....minsul secret meeting..kekeke :D (hmm..is the gif related for what im saying?? :-? ))gkPG.gif   gkPH.gif

Oppss... to all the winners, i hope this isn't too late for me to say.... :D :-bd
    congratulations-2271.gifps: Shinee "Everybody" video looks so amazing moreover minho. He looks handsome and flaming :xspeaking about shinee album, Luna and Amber has supported shinee for their comeback via instagram and twitteri pretty sure sulli watching their vid and im sure 100 % she just focused on minho's dance like i did...  (keke.. sorry minsul mode on 8-> )i think she was proud for their comeback and i just hope sulli can be there to supported shinee esp minho in backstage (it's ok, at least there's pic of them that we can see right :P
SULLI and MINHO , when you look this thread i hope you know that we still love you and proud of you no matter what happenMinho, i don't know what considered sulli for you now, i just know that she can be your the best wife for the future. Please take care sulli for us!Sulli, i don't know what considered minho for you now, i just know that she can be your the best husband for the future. Please take care minho for us!
im sorry for long post! :)>- :P

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

It's nice to see Sulli's happy face again :). That's what uri Sulli is. Did you guys notice that all f(x) member has change their color hair become all black? I wonder if they will have a surprise project, especially about the dance that they've learned in US a few months ago. Btw, Minho looks happy back again in Korea. Mood booster :D

Guest mochi18

A photo of Dr. Kim Seong Woo from SMTOWN official Facebook page:tumblr_muk79yARkC1qbugq3o1_500.jpg
and his ID tumblr_muk79yARkC1qbugq3o2_500.jpg
When I first saw the first picture, I honestly thought that the photo that was used in his ID was a picture of Kang Taejoon =))A-oEYPvCAAAFlSg.jpg:large

Guest Hannah Niu

mochi18

said: A photo of Dr. Kim Seong Woo from SMTOWN official Facebook page:

tumblr_muk79yARkC1qbugq3o1_500.jpg

and his ID 

tumblr_muk79yARkC1qbugq3o2_500.jpg

When I first saw the first picture, honestly I thought the photo that was used in his ID was a picture of Kang Taejoon =))

A-oEYPvCAAAFlSg.jpg:large

Guest fangirl15

BWYdXc7CAAEDlll.jpg:large
© sulli94net

A sweetest smile of Sulli . . .
It's really nice to see her smile like that.
making me feel less worry about her.
I know she's a big girl now but I just can't stop my self from worrying so much about her
I really miss her and her smile too...

@mochi18
thank you for posting Minho... can I have Dr. Minho's ID :D

I really miss MinSul so much... :((

Guest minsullian

OMG! I love those gifs @rahma_bio ! :\"> My imagination again... hehe.

Btw, I noticed something during SHINee's comeback in Gangnam. During the interview, Minho and Key noticed there's something on Jonghyun's nose. :))

BV5G4KjCEAA1Tx9.jpg

It reminded me of Sulli's mole on her nose :D

fx-Sulli-To-The-Beautiful-You-1.jpg

And someone tried to remove it... ;) and also Key. But Minho really touched it LOL

tumblr_mu8zyxF5j11qa6oawo1_r1_500.gif

HAHAHA! I think Minho remembered somebody while doing it ;) and might as well reminded him of some moments they had.. =))

Holding that unique nose, eh? xD

iKBP3OHTQffg4_zps67ab9423.gif
daw-2.gif?t=1381593706
awrefar.gif?t=1381593734
earfer2.gif?t=1381593734

HAHA! i'm really sorry for this shallow view of mine =)) But that's what MinSul shippers are, right? ;) >:D<

@counsel_05, OMGGGG, that GIF is really awesomeeee.
Oh and s'more MinSul edited pics :* 

sporty MinSul! ;;)
tumblr_muk21glUJg1sg054po1_500.jpgtumblr_muk21glUJg1sg054po2_500.jpg
and now, casual :))
tumblr_muk7h4ZOvX1sg054po1_500.jpg
tumblr_mug03dw2Uj1sg054po1_500.jpg
Finally, formal. :\">tumblr_mug01j1ps81sg054po1_500.jpgtumblr_mufzzad77v1sg054po1_500.jpgtumblr_mufzzad77v1sg054po3_500.jpgtumblr_mufzzad77v1sg054po2_500.jpg

cr: as tagged...

I swear, they really look good together. I hope there will be a MinSulraction as soon as possible! Especially now that SHINee's back. Luna and Amber supported them through twitter and me2day respectively :)) I hope Sulli will too. Well, maybe she already did support her boyfie, privately ;;) HAHAHA! Delusions.. :)

Archived