• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

@counsel05, the pic of him meeting Cho Yong Pil at first I thought he had a different colored pair of CdG socks, but the aqua green stripes are actually slippers.  I had to edit my post when I learned from someone on twitter mentioning it. :)
@stekatta, oh my god!  I had to restrain myself from drooling while posting those pics.  Hayyy!!!!  So freakin' gorgeous!  Ssul is so lucky!

I've made an android theme last night, yup the concept is minsul ofc.. :)) hhaa sorry I'll post it here tonight, lol. brb now ladies, hhuhuhu Monday is sucks :))

oh and thx for all the pics @ravissant & @counsel05 ♥♥ @stekatta lol, yupp sulli is a ninja.. =))

Guest ravissant

waahhh!  Eonnie @peach20kr thank you for the bts vids!  so cute & funny!  lol Sulli got tongue-tied on the first vid.  Who wouldn't be when you're around Minho?  She seem a bit shy & embarrassed, doesn't she?  lol at Minho's hopping & acting like a fool in front of her.  They look so natural & comfortable around each other.  I love it so much!  Oh my gosh Eonnie!  Why can't I copy & paste the pictures of the link you posted?  Do you have to sign up to access them?  There's a pic there that is just to die for!

Guest ravissant

@peach20kr, I took the liberty of taking a screen cap of the picture I wanted to copy & paste...8713255462_dbac4c4a43_b.jpg
credit to: oh5no.blog.me, SKT

Guest ravissant

zee said: I've made an android theme last night, yup the concept is minsul ofc.. :)) hhaa sorry I'll post it here tonight, lol. brb now ladies, hhuhuhu Monday is sucks :))

oh and thx for all the pics @ravissant & @counsel05 ♥♥ @stekatta lol, yupp sulli is a ninja.. =))

Guest tenzeronine

@peach20kr unnie, thanks for sharing the BTS and the link I'm smiling like crazy after watching the clips especially the first one. I love how minho comfortably lean his back on the chair while half of his body want to be close to her.
:x

@Timnat2010 Chingu your signature is killing me The CPR Kissu =P~

and the photo @ravissant post O_O omg! the way he stare at her. I wonder why its not included at the CF

Guest beauteous

Guest syrareyes

@bananali and @ravissant thanks!! surely enjoyed the post here..my fanheart is extremely happy!hope to see more minsul's sweet disposition too.. theyre beautiful as a couple and I wish for it to blossom more in the future,since their still yuppies! they've more offer too.

Guest syrareyes

@bananali and @ravissant thanks!! surely enjoyed the post here..my fanheart is extremely happy!hope to see more minsul's sweet disposition too.. theyre beautiful as a couple and I wish for it to blossom more in the future,since their still yuppies! they've more offer too.and I want to be flabbergast by more pictures and spotted moments!!!AJA! :)

Guest keciltann

ravissant said: @peach20kr, I took the liberty of taking a screen cap of the picture I wanted to copy & paste...8713255462_dbac4c4a43_b.jpg
credit to: oh5no.blog.me, SKT

@peach20kr, thanks. So, what was Minho's explanation for f(x)'s ranking apart from Amber's tomboy appeal? I suppose Minho was talking to Key after he gave his ranking as he turned his head to Key. That's a quick moment as the host was about to ask Onew the second Q.

Archived