♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

peach20kr

said:

In Jeong Ji-Young's radio show today(10.a.m)

Today(May 8th) is parents' day in Korea..

so, the DJ asked about shinee members' parents..

Minho said he called his mom every day, and his mom always told Minho to go to bed early and drive carefully, not to skip meals..

Minho hardly says "I love you" to his mom bcoz he's shy of saying it..

Minho used to give his mom a hairband or hairpin as a gift when he was young,

(before getting a job), now he gives flowers to his mom, and she loves them..

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

@zee hahahah! Thank you so much, Dear! I don't know what to say. Just a big  Thank You for reading. woahhh!!! until 4am! woah! you should sleep longer today! :)

Guest peach20kr

I noticed the director kept saying "uri Sulli, uri Sulli"(he sounded extremely kind to Sulli as if he was flirting to her )

so,for me  Minho didn't look that happy or felt jealous when Sulli made NG and acted cute to the director..(at 1:04).

according the blog owner(SKT LTE), he said he was very excited to see Sulli who had a pure beauty

and couldn't take his eyes off her like other staff there..

and regarding Minho's "thanks to"..

He mentioned "너" which means just "you" in English, but in Korean, it's singular and for only one person..

if he meant his family, fans or friends, it would be "너희 or 너희들 which is plural..so, I guess his "thanks to" had a special message for one particular someone who can save him from his stress..

@Timnat2010 I saw the clip you've asked again, but still Minho didn't seem to say a word to Key when Key added his words saying "Tom boy......." and their explanation is all about Amber. anyway thank you for making me pay more attention on Minsul moments..

as always I said, you guys have amazing hawk eyes ..(in spite of watching SKT bts over and over, I didn't even notice Minho's elbowing in SKT bts until @counsel05 mentioned)

@tikah @zee  thanks for your wishes for parents day and I also want to have long life, but somehow my only son shortens my lifespan..ha ha

I admire @Timnat2010, supermom who raises two sons and deals with her job as well..

peach20kr said:

I noticed the director kept saying "uri Sulli, uri Sulli"(he sounded extremely kind to Sulli as if he was flirting to her )

so,for me  Minho didn't look that happy or felt jealous when Sulli made NG and acted cute to the director..(at 1:04).

according the blog owner(SKT LTE), he said he was very excited to see Sulli who had a pure beauty

and couldn't take his eyes off her like other staff there..

and regarding Minho's "thanks to"..

He mentioned "너" which means just "you" in English, but in Korean, it's singular and for only one person..

if he meant his family, fans or friends, it would be "너희 or 너희들 which is plural..so, I guess his "thanks to" had a special message for one particular someone who can save him from his stress..

@Timnat2010 I saw the clip you've asked again, but still Minho didn't seem to say a word to Key when Key added his words saying "Tom boy......." and their explanation is all about Amber. anyway thank you for making me pay more attention on Minsul moments..

as always I said, you guys have amazing hawk eyes ..(in spite of watching SKT bts over and over, I didn't even notice Minho's elbowing in SKT bts until @counsel05 mentioned)

@tikah @zee  thanks for your wishes for parents day and I also want to have long life, but somehow my only son shortens my lifespan..ha ha

I admire @Timnat2010, supermom who raises two sons and deals with her job as well..

@peach20kr, thanks a lot indeed!  Haha, my 2 sons also shorten my lifespan^^.  You are a great mother, too!
Thank you for pointing out the meaning of the 'you' mentioned by Minho in the 'thanks to' message.  In my mind, I think that he would want to express his genuine feeling related to Sulli.  But, I expect that Minho would not mention anyone specifically.  He would somehow make it sound abstract..but you have the delicate attention on this 'singular meaning of you'...who is so important to him yet he cannot say it publicly.   
For the SKT LTE clips, I tried to compare the 2 BTS of the breakfast scene...he looked reserved when it was the first take..I can say that he seemed to be sensitive to males who interacted with Sulli(even in other situations)!  Remember, you have translated for us that in another BTS clip, Minho asked Sulli,"So, where did you go?", right after the cameraman said,"A moment, please".  He competed for Sulli's attention and would like to let others know that he's intimate with her...
For the radio show today, it was rather rare for the DJ to ask if their parents would like them to make girl friends or get married^^.  May I know the tone of Minho, (though he stammered a little)?  Did he sound like when he answered Kiang Ho Dong (when the latter asked if he was with his gf), that is, saying no but laughed shyly? 

Guest rahma_bio

Has this been posted? Shinee's member reaction of Minjung (Minho)....Kkkkkkk
=)) :)) :x =))

cr. PP2pinkyTOP89

@peach20kr, thanks for rewatching the clip of that radio show for me.

I wonder if we are talking about the different moments^^.   Actually, I am referring to the moment when Minho turned his head to Key and said sth laughingly after giving his answers 1/ Shinee 2/ f(x) 3/ TVXQ 4/ SNSD ( I guess this was the first segment of the Q & A part, the members only gave their answers).

After they answered all the Qs, the host asked for their explanation for their respective As. In this part, they talked about the tomboyish image of Amber.

Guest syrareyes

didn't know it there was a parents day in korea!

@peach20kr thanks too the interpretation! I'm a nrwbie in here btw. :))

and could anyone tell me how could I probably send goodies to minho and sulli? Im having a hard time looking for the official fans club of the two where in I could join. I saw one for sulli but I couldn't get to sign up since the page was in hangul. T_T

and for minho two... thanks in advance! xoxo

Guest ravissant

Thank you for the greeting @tikah, but I'm not a Mom yet. Although I'm a Godparent to 2 nephews & a niece. Would that count? :)

peach20kr said:

In Jeong Ji-Young's radio show today(10.a.m)

Today(May 8th) is parents' day in Korea..

so, the DJ asked about shinee members' parents..

Minho said he called his mom every day, and his mom always told Minho to go to bed early and drive carefully, not to skip meals..

Minho hardly says "I love you" to his mom bcoz he's shy of saying it..

Minho used to give his mom a hairband or hairpin as a gift when he was young,

(before getting a job), now he gives flowers to his mom, and she loves them..

the DJ asked if their parents told them to make a girlfriend or get married..

(I was laughing so hard when hearing this question which was very inappropriate question for idols,

she must have been out of her mind..ha ha ha)

Minho answered "not really"(stammered a little)while other members were silent..(I guess they were very embarrassed)

Minho didn't talk about his dad at all..

Archived