• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the newbies @syarareyes @minsulurv @louisse romainegeronimo @cassandra19 @leleibeybeh. Please PM your location and DOB (date of birth - optional).  Have fun and enjoy the thread. Please don't forget to read the rules on page 1 feel free to back read to enjoy the rest of the posts here by hardworking Minsul crewmates.  >:D< :x
@gujilgujil @milkandtoast glad to see both of you posting here again namjas. Thank you for taking the time in dropping by. And perhaps you can give us your observation of the reason of Minho's energetic attitude despite the very hectic schedule he has. A man's POV is very much encouraged and welcomed in this thread. ;):D
@ajengwoo @beauteous glad to see you posting here again as well. :x hope to see you here more often, if your time permits.
@Timnat2010, thank you for sharing and giving us Minsulnalysis on every Minho interview or guestings you might find over at weibo or baidu. Your patience in doing all of these is highly appreciated same goes to @peach20kr who just drop us a lovely Minsul bomb like BTS pics, vids, blogs, news etc which is translated to a language all of us commonly understand.
To every Minsul crewmates who maintains blogs, twitter accounts, tumblr, FB etc who help spread the Minsul love all over the world .. BIG HUG TO ALL OF YOU and GOOD JOB. Reading all these confessions from non-Minsul shippers who can feel something about Minsul only proves that by simple and low-profile actions of our Minsul, they can already feel something going on between them.  :x 8-> :D I AM LOVING IT. :-bd

Guest ht01

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this or not. But then I thought why not, if it helps us get an idea of the relationship between Minho and Sulli.

The patting of the head, him touching her all the time, the smile, and the looking around to see where she is....and not forgetting the texting...that's real. From experience and I had a thing with this buy once, but all the above he still does it to me. I only just click last night at work that he came over to say hi, he patted me on the head not once but twice and then he got all touchy...sorry about too much information :D but that's when I clicked..and the first thought that came to my head was MINSUL.

He has admitted he still has feelings for me...in person and via texts. All I did last night was :D:D:D not because of him but because I knew there and then MINSUL is for real.

I wish upon the stars that these two be together one day...maybe not now but later on in life.

@counsel05, captain, your words of praise always warm our hearts!  You are welcome.  Actually, I just share my views and hope that it can bring much joy and excitment to this thread.

Let's watch the related clips in a row.

Cr: oh5no

Cr: Baby Minsul

Cr: oh5no

Cr: SK telecom

I must say that wuli Minsul had turned more and more comfortable with each other as the shooting went on...Minho even could not hold back anymore and started expressing his sweet and passionate stare towards Sulli, with occasional shy smiles...spotted  

Nitey nite Minsullians....

okie 1st thing's 1st....

@ennovyhwang... my sincerest apologies if my post seems harsh or if I ever made u cry...that is never my slightest intention to be honest... I am just trying to emphasize the utmost principle of this thread.. that is to share our love for MinSul without the limitations of race, gender, country, religion etc.. n after reading ur post.. I realise..hey! now it is a case of misunderstanding here that we are talking about...

my dear... u shld have just ask any of us (including myself) on how to post a link to the picture or link tat u wanna post... I am very sure that all of us here oldies, midbies or newbies alike.. are willing to help u out with ur difficulties in posting ;) (PS: I used to b a newbie myself in the TTBY thread so I know how it feels to get started n stuff on a thread.. )..

Okie for a start... this is one "useful" link that u might consider bookmarking... Soompi Forum How Tos..

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

u may scroll down to the Adding Images section...this link really helps me to get used to posting in Soompi thread n I hope tat it will benefit u as well ya..
:-bd :-bd

Now..I totally agree with what @counsel05 said.. it takes alot of courage n humility to admit n accept one's mistake... n to me u have proven ur point well.. so we are cool right? Come here.. lemme give u a BEARY HUG too!!

hugs-to-you-hugs-beary-graphic.gif

Cheer up ya chingu! Let bygones be bygones ya.. We shall open a new chapter... n please if there is anything u are not sure of.. dun be shy to ask alrighty! ;) Let's ship MiNSul til the end... :-bd :-bd ;);) :x :x

@stekatta... thanks dear for posting that Issue Daily Plus dear (Special thanks to my sis @zee..;) ) ... seems that Minho n his non-human bestfriend (oh yes his Mr iPhone..hehe) is inseparable... n he is even more glued to it now that he has that "special someone" in his life (well we all assumed to be whooo... ;))

haha anyways.. Have A Bombastic Happy Birthday!! Yay!! Wheee!!

May u have a wonderful day with ur loved ones... n may u be surrounded with joy, love n happiness always.. LOVE U!! :x :x >:D< >:D<

happy-birthday-card-cute-cartoon-ninja-2

That's Ninja Sulli by the way.. dropping by to send u a birthday cake before she flees back into her hideout... kekekeke :)) :))

And for this special Mama in the house...

bday%252520cake%252520mum%25255B4%25255D

cr: to owners of images

Have a blast!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P

ennovyhwang said: I want to clear a misunderstanding..The post I submitted long ago was a link. Seriously. Check it out if you want to. It's a picture about a Chicser fan bashing Kpop with a messed up grammar and I thought I'd share it here. But unfortunately, the photo got broken and I had no other choice but to post it as a hyperlink. I'm very sorry to those I have offended. My English is not perfect either. Please forgive me and it won't happen again. 
..you actually made me cry :(( :)) But I won't blame you guys for that, it's my fault for making you misunderstand. Well, I hope we can get along now. :) Once again I'm really sorry for what happened. I'll make it up to you by being a MinSul shipper 10000000x than before. :)) Take care everyone! I love you!  :-*

Guest ravissant

Aww @counsel05!  I love that phrase, "MinSul is simply love."  Thank you & @teruteru_chan for the picture.  My heart skipped a beat when I saw it especially reading the text on it. :x

Guest peach20kr

In Jeong Ji-Young's radio show today(10.a.m)

Today(May 8th) is parents' day in Korea..

so, the DJ asked about shinee members' parents..

Minho said he called his mom every day, and his mom always told Minho to go to bed early and drive carefully, not to skip meals..

Minho hardly says "I love you" to his mom bcoz he's shy of saying it..

Minho used to give his mom a hairband or hairpin as a gift when he was young,

(before getting a job), now he gives flowers to his mom, and she loves them..

the DJ asked if their parents told them to make a girlfriend or get married..

(I was laughing so hard when hearing this question which was very inappropriate question for idols,

she must have been out of her mind..ha ha ha)

Minho answered "not really"(stammered a little)while other members were silent..(I guess they were very embarrassed)

Minho didn't talk about his dad at all..

Hello Minsullians!!
First and foremost.. @ennovyhwang chinguuu... can i give u a hug???
442230.gif

auw dear...dun cry..i'm sorry too for the misunderstanding...and thank you for your post dear...Yeap..lets look forward with brighter and wonderful days with Minsul....I LOVE U MY MINSULLIAN CHINGOOO.... >:D< :-*
And for my @stekatta unnie.... Saengil chukahae unnie.... 
happy-birthday-cute-bear.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your loved ones and may this life of yours filled with happiness and lots of love...love you sis :x :x :x
For all newbies...Welcome to the big and happy family of Minsul thread...have fun spazzing and dun forget to read the rules in the first page ya...May u hav a wonderful times in here...hee:)>-
@counsel05 ahahaha..can i add another words...ngeeeeeee...wawawawawawa... :P yup yup..its easier to expressed it that way when u have so much emotion inside you.. those no meaning words really helpful..ahahaha...  :)>-
sharing a little gif of Minho..
tumblr_mm6yluc5eO1qap0qco1_r1_250.gif tumblr_mm6yluc5eO1qap0qco2_r1_250.gif

:) :) :)
credit to: sixelya tumblr
When i saw this gif... cant help but to smile seeing Minho like this..before this, i bet he will give Key those deathly stares if someone were to hit him like that..but now he can smile and tease Key..auwww..how much this boy heart has changed..from a cold flaming charisma (remember Key used to say “He is a living existence of selfishness") ..to a all smile and funny person...auwwww...i guess i should thanks Sulli for be able to bring this warm side of Choi Minho...oh boy! how much love can changed a person..hihihihi.. ;)) :x

happy parents day for @peach20kr unnie in Korea! <<33

ahhh Its really good, I wish all the parents all around the world and on this thread be healthy, get happiness & long life..

@mahogany4 hai you.. T____T thanks to @crayziedayzie, last night I didnt sleep and read all chapter from 1 and 28 until 4am <3 ahhhhhh its really awesome, I feel like watching a drama, cry and smile like an idiot.. ur story still rolling up in my mind till now.. thank you dear, thank you... :")))

Archived