♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest cmshrty

My oh my..I can't stay away. It's like I've lost all the care in the world about school now that there's so many updates all of a sudden! :)) :)) Minsul, what are you doing to me? I wasn't supposed to come back and join the madness here UNTIL AFTER school was done! Lol

Anyways, just had to post this!

="

"

It's Justin Timberlake's song Mirrors! And it reminds me soooooo much of Minho and Sulli! Lol..

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsull

I'm not so happy, I saw pictures of high cut and made me go back to normal.
because God, why?? no matter I still believe in Minsul is stronger.
Ps: Sulli is very patient LOL :-\" :-< >:P :| /:)

minsull said:

I'm not so happy, I saw pictures of high cut and made me go back to normal.

because God, why?? no matter I still believe in Minsul is stronger.

Ps: Sulli is very patient LOL :-\" :-< >:P :| /:)

Chingoo, I saw the High Cut picture, too.  But, I think that it's just a rather common posture in most photoshooting.  Also, I read the translation for the interview.  Victoria shared that she viewed Shinee boys as her younger brothers when she first was the MV actress for them.  Now, they had all grown up.  I believe that nothing special between them.

Unlike our Minsul, you can surely tell the difference.

I agree and besides..Minho is just taking care of his sis in law behalf on his kyuline hyung LOL

no, I'm not confused bcoz High cut photoshoots, my minsul feelings extremely strong for handling tiny quake like that..

I'm just worried about my shinee boys, especially minho, they will do their chapter 2 album promotions without lead vocalist.. :(

but one thing that makes me happy, SHINee and f(x) comebacks almost simultaneously.. I wish I could see some similarities of minho teaser and sulli teaser then.... ♥

Guest minsull

Timnat2010

wrote:

»

minsull said:<br />

I'm not so happy, I saw pictures of high cut and made me go back to normal.<br />

because God, why?? no matter I still believe in Minsul is stronger.<br />

Ps: Sulli is very patient LOL

:-\":-&lt;&gt;:P:|/:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

Chingoo, I saw the High Cut picture, too.  But, I think that it's just a rather common posture in most photoshooting.  Also, I read the translation for the interview.  Victoria shared that she viewed Shinee boys as her younger brothers when she first was the MV actress for them.  Now, they had all grown up.  I believe that nothing special between them.<br />

Unlike our Minsul, you can surely tell the difference.

Guest chickenshawol

I'm partying right now :D MINSUL MINSUL MINSUL MINSUL YAAAYYYYYY Their acting is so natural in the CF, that is, if they're even acting :> :))

OMG @teruteru_chan Minho whining is so kawaii ne 8-> :x he is indeed getting Sulli's cuteness there ;)

Thanks for sharing the vid.

p.s.

Is it only Minho who has a solo pic with umma Victoria?? if yes, hmmm are you trying to hide something here SM?? i know you're lurking ;);)) but its okay your "secret" is safe with us :)>- ;) just make sure next time we can see Minsul in a sexy pictorial ;)) :D not back hug hahahahahhahaha

Guest charlenelola b

Taemin will be a couple with A-Pink NaEun for We Got Married Season 4.Taemin can you ask the production that instead of you and NaEun, MInho and Sulli would go to wgm... -_-

cr:SHINee Taemin Shawolstar today pic.twitter.com/8s70xqTtzm

Guest Lhourie

craziedayzie said: lovelyrainy said:

So I'm gonna buy some Etude stuff this weekend, Etude isn't famous much in my country so I have no idea what kinds of products they have. I need to buy lipbalm and maybe some skincare products but don't know which one is good. Can u give me your advices?

Archived