Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

{NEWS} Minho unexpectedly meets soccer star Park Jisung in England

Posted Image

The members of SHINee were given a break in the midst of recording their new album. The program “SHINee’s Wonderful Day” shows all the events that occurred throughout their vacation. This special MBC Lunar New Year’s Day episode will be aired on the 10th at 12:40AM.

Each of the members went on their own vacation for 3 nights and 4 days. It was their first time going on vacation alone. There was a member who struggled to find his lost luggage in a foreign country and a member who lost his way in the subway. They went through all kinds of experiences and left with a chunk of memories.
Being the avid soccer fan he is, Minho headed to England in order to watch the England Premiere League match between the Queens Park Rangers and Sunderland. Minho expressed his respect for Park Jisung and said, “I’m happy just to be able to watch Park Jisung play in person.” What Minho and the production crew didn’t expect at all was to actually meet Park Jisung. It has been said that they were unable to hide their excitement.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The narration of the program was done by actor Kim Jongmin. He is part of SM Entertainment as well and has always been close to SHINee. After hearing the news of their appearance, he gladly participated in the narration. Kim Jongmin had on a “fatherly smile” as he watched SHINee on screen while recording. He commented, “SHINee is very pure and cute. I feel like I’m watching my own fresh childhood days.”

Source: MyDaily
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

PS: This part catches my attention...There was a member who struggled to find his lost luggage in a foreign country and a member who lost his way in the subway.  ehm... wonder which of the boys?  :-?

Guest lyna1430292075

Wahhh I'm soooo excited to see this!!! Taemin's trip seems fun. And for that person who struggled to find his lost luggage idk why but I think its onew. Hahaha cant wait!!!!! :D

Guest bananadana

[iNFO] Sulli will not attend School of Performing Arts Seoul graduation ceremony on Feb.7cr: Sulleim
It's her own graduation day and she won't attend? ugh that sucks. [-( [-( [-(

reporting for lurking duty...
to those from asian regions...GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!   I-)   I-)   I-)
from other regions...GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!!  :-*   :-*   :-*

Guest cuteracheal

bananadana said: [iNFO] Sulli will not attend School of Performing Arts Seoul graduation ceremony on Feb.7cr: Sulleim
It's her own graduation day and she won't attend? ugh that sucks. [-( [-( [-(

Guest cuteracheal

hmmm,,, whether this news can be considered as good news? I get Pepperflakes' messege and she said she will make oneshot sequel for Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us soon,, but she was not sure when she would upload them,,, 
aaaaahhhhh,,,, how I should react??  <3<3<3

Guest liyun194

Plz attention our family, we need to know how to vote for Sulli, especially how to register in Etude website now. I'm very impatient :((( can't not stand when thinking about her votes :(((((

The results are in for the MINSUL TAGLINE PROJECT

and_the_winner_is.gif
@chocwenz with her winning tagline
MinSul IS LOVE
p.s.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! crewmates for participating in the polls.For those who wish to view the results here is the link: http://polldaddy.com/poll/6862690/In relation to the chosen tagline our next Minsul project will be posted in a few days from now.
LET'S SPREAD theMinSulimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR2D9W5i3bR8I8igSthjM

special shout-outs to @bananali @liana @puppy8888 for making this project possible and of course to everybody who participated and showed their support. >:D< :x

Guest peach20kr

Hi! chingus~~~~

Thank you for Minsul pictures, vids and especially awesome analysis...

well.. I don't know if you guys already know there's  a rumor that shinee and krystal will shoot a shoe advertisement, SKECHERS brand..

why not Sulli? .. I'm just dying to see more misul moments..

Archived