• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@liana now this i don't want to happen. Krystal is now leading. :-O :(Crewmates.. we better find a way on how to vote for Sulli. :)] :)]
p.s.I hope Etude is not playing doctor here. [-(Just to stir the voting public. If this ends up as a tie .. UNBELIEVABLE!! /:) /:) >:P

Guest liana1430291924

SHINee's One Wonderful Day 1st broadcast on Feb. 10 at 12:40am with reruns on the same day at 10am, 5pm and 10pm.

Guest nislatif

@jaysay, i saw you commented at etude facebook that you voted for sulli. Can you tell us how did you vote? And which web should we go to? We need to help sulli T_T

Guest gujilgujil

counsel05 said: @gujilgujil with the recent poll results .. i think you have to call in your "reinforcements" to vote for Sulli.and if you have the site where we can vote, please share it with us so we can do our part. thanks. ;)

Guest liyun194

WHO CAN GUIDE US HOW TO VOTE FOR OUR SULLI. I'M AFRAID OF ETUDE WILL CHOOSE THE GIRL WHO HAS MORE VOTES THAN THE OTHER TO BECOME THE ONLY ONE FACE WITH SHINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ PLZ

Archived