• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choielle

Sulli, can you tell me how does it feel to be loved by Minho???
onegai..[-O< 
hahaha :))
now i really got to sleep..

MINSUL IS REALMINSUL IS LOVE.

SO WHAT DO WE GET?

:x:x:xREAL LOVE:x:x:x

Watch it with 720HD again.  Saw Minho's face, really pissed off!  But he tried to hold his hard feeling by turning his head and managed to smile to another idol when he passsed by. 

I watched another fancam of Shinee watching JH's singing performance.  During the performance, Minho seemed to be singing along occasionally. 

Timnat2010 said:

Watch it with 720HD again.  Saw Minho's face, really pissed off!  But he tried to hold his hard feeling by turning his head and managed to smile to another idol when he passsed by. 

I watched another fancam of Shinee watching JH's singing performance.  During the performance, Minho seemed to be singing along occasionally. 

Guest cuteracheal

suhadazainuddin said: Timnat2010 said:

Guest joanapearl

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ErqYEUDiGyM/                                                        I don't know if this is posted already. This video shows another angle of the controversial pulling scene of Sulli. In this video it is clearly seen that Eunhyuk did'nt pull Sulli's hand. Sorry guys can't upload the video here. Still figuring it out how to do it.  :(  

@joanapearl Thank you for sharing. :) :) I watch your vid and try to search more ending VDOs. I use keyword sulli 진리. I found this http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7z-bLxumPPQ/. It's Donhae focus, but clearly shows Minho and sulli's eye contact with Minho at 1.36. If already posted, I apologize. I don't know how to post the link neither. :-/ Sorry for that too. Good night everyone. :x :x :x :x

Guest chellaaa

This might be posted here long long ago before, but this is my first time seeing this..

They are so cute :x and i remember that time sulli got plester on her hand, and minho try to cheer her up.. My minsul feel goes asdfgghjkklgsjagaffahalffldhaga =))

Guest chellaaa

OMG I FOUND THIS FANCAM AT SBS GAYO DAEJUN SPECTRUM

WE CAN SEE SULLI WATCHING MINHO HERE

AND DID MINHO LOOK AT SULLI AT 00:35???

This is frm another angle

At 00:35.. I think its not part of the dance move since minho is the only one that look at where sulli seated.. And is that a limpse of smile i saw on minho's face after he turned his head???

Archived